Rate the only nationalist party in Iceland, Sup Forums

Their name is Íslenska Þjóðernisfylkingin (e. Icelandic National Front). I was wondering what Sup Forums thinks about it, since it's the only Nationalist party I know of, and it makes the cucks that live here mad because of the criticism of muslims.

Here is their manifesto:

DOMESTIC ISSUES

ÍÞ wants to completely overhaul security and police in the country, as well as having a much more of a say in the defense of the country (homeland defense).

Bunch of economic stuff. Transparency, supports a welfare state that has the nordic model, but also supports more privatization than there is today.

ÍÞ supports Christan values, respects freedom of religion but rejects religions that are against the constitution.

Tightening immigration control, and input the 48 hour rule when it comes to refugees, and the Dublin accord.

ÍÞ rejects the notion that mosques will be raised on Icelandic soil, burqas will be banned and the circumcision of young girls will be banned also. Islamists will not be allowed to teach within Icelandic schools.

ÍÞ supports the immigrants that want to assimilate, a full understanding of the language, culture and customs.

FOREIGN

ÍÞ supports the membership of NATO, EFTA and international cooperation.

ÍÞ wants out of the EFTA, but supports a two-side trade deal with the EU. (My main issue with them).

ÍÞ however completely rejects joining the EU and TISA.

ÍÞ wants out of Schengen immediately.

It wants out of the European Economic Area, not EFTA.

All seems ok apart from supporting NATO, they have no real reason to exist anymore in my opinion

Do you guys think you will be ok up there?

Idk Canada, I fear we'll be invaded by pirates.

Do the elves and the fairies get a vote?

what ever happened to that petition to bring in 10000 refugees? did that shit just peter out?

ignore the trip, I'm coming from a Risk thread. I honestly hope that petition failed.

One of my greatest fears is that Iceland becomes like Sweden.
I'm constantly looking for ways to move to Iceland for an extended period of time. Unfortunately a lot of Icelandic people (like Jon Gnarr) seem really naive when it comes to preserving their culture.

I just hope Achmed thinks this place is too cold. The thing I like about Icelandic politics is that a majority of the political parties are Euro-skeptic, so don't expect waves upon waves of enrichment.

Can I move there? I have a Physics degree and can teach math or something. I'm Polish but I look more like a German.

>Polish
That's tough. I hope it's just ancestry

I knew I'd like the place when I left the airport and saw this

Are there many jobs there for plebs like me? P p p please respond.

The best thing about it is when cucks sneer at it. I fucking love those advertisements

Are people getting more redpilled lately?

I don't know. I know one Canadian immigrant, and he works in a school fixing computers and stuff in the technical department. The closest you might get is Gimli, Manitoba

t t thanks friend. I guess I should fuck off to Poland anyway.

The opposite, we are in the progress of being cucked. The young people are becoming increasingly leftist.

You should. You should stop by, though and take your brethren with you.

Jesus, how is that even possible? After all the shit going on in the rest of Europe you would think everyone would be shutting their borders.

You'll get called the usual if you point it out. Our media is fucking atrocious. Our own state-run television is reporting constantly about how Brexit sucks, etc, etc when we ourselves aren't even in the EU. Every whore woman within the capital is a feminist and every teen is taught blue-pilled, SJW rhetoric and mantra. It's looking grim, desu

ugiuygtiygiuy when will this end.