Tell me about Turks in your country

Tell me about Turks in your country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gicWvViOA_o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've met two once in a bar. The music was so loud we could barely hear each other. One said his name was Ishak which means "mule".
Later I realized it was Ishan. Pretty cool guys, can't say any bad thing.

They play a role in the food culture and have film festivals here. A lot of them run kebab stores. Many are from Northern Cyprus so they speak the Cypriot Turkish dialect. They were the first (and only Muslims) allowed in Australia because they were considered white. The Greek community hates them, but there are few Turks compared to them so the Greeks usually ignore them.

>The Greek community hates them, but there are few Turks compared to them so the Greeks usually ignore them.
Are they really such idiotic and autistic? I heard Japanese and Korean immigrants in USA are friendly each other... I think it's because they are rich enough to run their own business totally independent from their motherland nations, while Greek immigrants are still poor and have to get aid from their motherland.

Greeks are not poor here. Australia is home to one of the largest Greek communities in the world -- they have contributed significantly to Australian society, play an active role in politics and are well-represented at all levels. Like I mentioned, a lot of the Turks here are from Northern Cyprus so they do rallies where they talk about how Cyprus belongs to Turkey. This obviously pisses them off, especially the Greek Cypriots.

>I heard Japanese and Korean immigrants in USA are friendly each other
Literally only the case because of "Asian solidarity" activism in the 60s-70s and allying themselves with black power movements. If that shit never happened, I can guarantee you most Asians wouldn't be as friendly as they are today.

behold

>If that shit never happened, I can guarantee you most Asians wouldn't be as friendly as they are today.
It happened because they were already independent from their motherland nations so they could ignore the political conflict between Japan and Korea. Don't be so rushed and think rationally, don't confuse cause and effect.

They're secular voted against Erdogan. in the referendum. They hate arabs that moved here in the recent years.

They make kebabs and get btfo in streetfights against slavs

Southern Russian reporting in.
They're all shit and mudslims. No one likes them here. We fought †*rks for centuries

The first guy hated bulgars and loved Turkey. The second guy was ready to vote for the nationalist party ATAKA when the leader said he'd increase the national average salary, so go figure.

My personal opinion is that there's no such thing as Turks living permanently in Bulgaria, just musulman'd Bulgarians.

I don't mean that they wouldn't be friendly but there's a reason why Asians in America get along so much better than Asians in Australia do. There were active movements to push for pan-Asian identity and solidarity in the U.S.

Because US is racist cunt, minorities must be gathered to defended themselves. Look at Japan, nobody likes Koreans.

>Slavs against Turks
Does it look like subhumans' fight for the Swiss? Also your Turks are fucking Jews. Was living in Zurich for 8 years and the only thing I still remember is $10 kebabs

>Does it look like subhumans' fight for the Swiss?
Only the Turks are subhuman.

Wow, it's surprising. I was hiding my slavness by speaking with French accent and I have Greek name with German surname (siberiendeutscher), so I was shamed to be slav. In the UK and Baltics I had a lot of bad experience caused by my nationality.

Never be ashamed of who you are.
Literally cannot be any more cucked

Since today I won't. Gonna come back to Switzerland soon (I'm a scientist)

Retarded rapebaby

There are hardly any Turks in America.

I know some famous ones
Mehmet Öz
Arcan Çetin
Fethullah Gülen

Ishak = Isaac

Yes, but the Turks don't want any Germans in Germany.

blacks hated Koreans in the 90s.

Pizzerias

you said he who must not be named
expect erdogan forces to knock on your door

They're everywhere

I'm Turk in Germany with German gf AMA

kek erdoğan was a gulenist himself

They are fucking cancer

I'm Turk in England with 3 Br*Tish fuckbuddies AMA

What's your name

subhuman

There aren't many turks here...but most of the Spanish people sees them like any other middle easterners, like they can't difference between a moroccan and a turk.

We keep them separated from us and gave them two of our Islands "Turks & Caicos"

cem
you?

subhuman

>german flag
fucking diaspora cucks

can
SLM xDDDD

>Look at Japan, nobody likes Koreans.

But one of the greatest "Japanese" ever lived was actually Korean.

>while Greek immigrants are still poor and have to get aid from their motherland.
The opposite happens, people that migrate send aid here.
No, we are not "idiot and autistic", most people that leave Greece tend to be the smart ones.

Slam dunk to you da menim zencim

dont forgot to impregnate them.

>let me tell you about your people

kill all turks

pic very related

youtube.com/watch?v=gicWvViOA_o

they look so central anatolian, it hurt my eyes. fucking pontic greeks shited on our gene pool. we should have only breed with circassians.

and accept ukrainian refugee, fuck syrians desu

they are selling Ice cream

You all look the same shit, and as far as genes go, none of your races has ever amounted to anything so you're all useless to the White Man.

>all useless
equally useless

one of them has a boyfriend so I could probably unironically get away with it lol

I cant be friendly to japs when there are no japs here. Never even met a jap here.
t. Korean immigrant

greeks look the same

they dont
you diaspora shitskin

I know about three types:
1.businessmen: they open shopping centers, restaurants and small businesses
2.Gulenists
3.Islamic propagandists

Not really, there's the shitskins that didn't get turked and have that whole black hair look but their eye's not chinky and small, and there's the shitskins that got turked or afrikaned like in Crete and their skin is your average turkish sandnigger brown.

But yeah, large part of our population is not white that's true, we last blond ones are the last true Greeks left.

trash post you slavic subhuman

no, I'm not trying to trash you, just calling them like it is. You're a useless race, you have no use that is other than destroying stuff. In medical terms your race is what would you call a disease. Hey if it makes you feel any better all Muslim races suffer from the same thing.

Not noticeable Turks

retarded slav subhuman

They work in kebab establishments

Younger generation is allright, older generation is a bit more fucked up.
The clash about involvement of the Turkish government in domestic affairs keeps on raging.

Younger generation generally gives less shits and is more and more integrated.

They sell some kind of ME food, I don't know, the one with hummus and 5000 types of pulled meat.

.t Diogenes

Im a turk.
Explain me how im a shitskin?

Turks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> azershits

They're Lebanese
We call all Arabs Turks and all Asians Chinese

Oh, you mean Serbs, Bosnians and Croats? Well, they use words like komšija, majmun and budala, eat kebab and dolme, listen to oriental-sounding music, shout and fight on the street, and look somewhat dark in the face. Just regular Turks, I guess.

FETO traitors

stop enesposting

orospu çocukları nası gidiyonuz oralara aq ben tıkıldım kaldım burada