-Canada
-Australia
-New Zealand
-Argentina
-Uruguay

They're keeping the BLACK (UYGHUR) man down

why is the map oblique

this is right, at least for latin america
Latin America isnt made of real nations, in the same way the countries of the old world are.
In the old world, the top 10% and bottom 10%, are the same tribe/race/people (wealthy and poor Japanese all look Japanese), in Latin America, the top 10% and bottom 10% look radically different.

Bolivia and Paraguay are the closest thing to real nations we have, because most Bolivians are precolumbian natives, and millions still speak Aymara and Quechua, while Paraguay is a homogenous mestizo Guarani speaking country.

>important minorities

What important minorities? Don't tell me it's the fucking Frisians.

>uk
really makes you think

t. amerindian

china is 91% han chinese

your country is 23% non dutch and you're a minority in amsterdam

only 20% of bolivia is native and spanish is the most spoken language and paraguay speaks spanish too

its reciprocal

>Spain is national state
>latin america is not
explain

So why is Germany dark yellow? They're at the most 80%, and I'm sure Scandinavian countries have their fair share of immigrants as well.

Important minorities implies there's a large single ethnicity group in a country, like 10% of the population.

t. t*** literal worthless subhuman

look at me you bitchass cracker look me in the eyes

in the 2001 census over 60 % of the population identified as native, and over 55% as quechua and aymara.

the last census gave a different result because less people choose to identify as native. It is very discussed

Bolivia: Resultados del Censo 2012 causa polémica por reducción de población indígena
servindi.org/actualidad/91607

Paraguay is completely bilingual, and they have their own look. Everybody speaks Spanish, but also, everybody can switch to Guarani so foreigners dont know what they are talking about if they want too.

doesnt cracker refer to whites holding whips
not sure why a nignog would want to call someone that

so basically you just stated what i stated. cool

i thought it referred to cracker (food)
okay then from now on i'll call you birdshit

*whips you*
this cotton won't pick itself

I dont think non-Dutch people would understand the complexity of our demografics.

no, most Bolivians are racially natives. They may not identify as natives anymore because they have been westernized, being a native has low social prestige in spite of the long government of Evo, and the younger generations may be spanish speaking monolinguals who dont feel native anymore.

> USA
Cunt you been on the piss again? They're like 38% white at this point, completely unsavable

Hungarians and Italians aren't that important desu

Russians are not white.

I think that's because england and scotland and all that shit

m8, everyone in this country is Mexican.

The term nation-state is used so commonly and yet defined so variously that it will be necessary to indicate its usage in this article with some precision and to give historical and contemporary examples of nation-states. To begin with, there is no single basis upon which such systems are established. Many states were formed at a point in time when a people sharing a common history, culture, and language discovered a sense of identity. This was true in the cases of England and France, for example, which were the first nation-states to emerge in the modern period, and of Italy and Germany, which were established as nation-states in the 19th century. In contrast, however, other states, such as India, the Soviet Union, and Switzerland, came into existence without a common basis in ethnicity, culture, or language. It must also be emphasized that contemporary nation-states are creations of different historical periods and of varied circumstances. Before the close of the 19th century, the effective mobilization of governmental powers on a national basis had occurred only in Europe, the United States, and Japan. It was not until the 20th century and the collapse of the Ottoman, Habsburg, French, and British empires that the bulk of the world could be organized on a national basis. This transformation continued with the dissolution of the Soviet Union, which ceased to exist in 1991, and Yugoslavia, which finally disappeared from the map in 2003. In 1920 the League of Nations had recognized seven nation-states as “Great Powers”—the United Kingdom, France, the United States, Germany, Italy, Japan, and Russia—and it eventually admitted more than 40 other states to membership. Its successor, the United Nations, had more than 190 member states in the early 21st century.

>UK

Wtf?

Don't really get it

>spain
>china
>national states

This is shit

Natives BTFO

Well, we are all flavours of Iberian, ethnically we are nearly identic, even when we love to exagerate out differences.

why is England dark blue I don't get it?

in school we were learned that are flag is red white and blue not just blue? and if it is dark blue because of scotland and ireland that is exactly what the blue and white and stuff is for

god save the queen

>iran
>heterogenous
kek