News:
>UFC 217 Official Weigh-Ins
youtu.be/Udq2kXHhSSw

>UFC 217 Ceremonial Weigh-Ins
youtube.com/watch?v=OmTR_mx9-EE

>MMA Fighting UFC 217 Preview Show
youtube.com/watch?v=IHlVOXXrGbk

>UFC 217: Pros predict Michael Bisping vs. Georges St-Pierre
mmafighting.com/2017/11/4/16605384/ufc-217-pros-predict-michael-bisping-vs-georges-st-pierre

>Daniel Cormier says Volkan Oezdemir is next, but he hopes Jon Jones gets a short suspension
mmafighting.com/2017/11/3/16604942/daniel-cormier-says-volkan-oezdemir-is-next-but-he-hopes-jon-jones-gets-a-short-suspension

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r-mHxV7GBPc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First time watching. what does GSP stand for?

Ortega bless

let's go GSP

The Ortega meme ends soon

Joanna is so badass.

Greek Shit Posting

I win

she wants to be el cucuy so bad

is it even possible to ko someone at 115 "pounds"?

Iaquinta Realty bless!

>tfw no goblin gf

Will anyone please give me a quick rundown on the man drama between the two on the main card tonight so I can get hype? Thanks

General Standards and Practices

Guy
Spams
Poo
Its a heem thing

GOATSP has to win this

Urijah Faber recruited TJ Dillashaw out of high school and sheltered and fed him at one point, in life especially martial arts loyalty means a lot.

Tonight, Rose pays the toll.

water is wet

Just rewatched 204 buddehs. Bisping v Hendo was such a great fight.

Is this the toughest motherfucker in the UFC? Literally came back from the shadowrealm twice to win the fight.

Joanna is the Mighty Mouse of womens mma

so cringey

He didn't win that fight. He won the match.

is this what happens when a polish street kid living in filth becomes rich in america?

Masvidal loses by split and GSP grinds out a decision

>champ wants to sell ppvs
>swears at challenger a lot
This shit is serious 4real

Heeminder that he was fighting a 60 year old man.

He recruited him out of college and he didn't "shelter" him, TJ was just living with a bunch of TAM guys. Also TJ was literally never disloyal, in fact he was being loyal to the coach he formed a serious personal relationship with when he moved his main camp to Colorado. He still wanted to represent TAM, train there, and help all the guys out though. Urijah is just a huge egoist so you're either 100% his product or you're out.

rich Poles create all kinds of problems look at the South side of Chicago

Don't get why half of heem hates his guts really

fire burn

>actually using swear words towards your opponent
Wow what’s this world coming to

Tonight Rose is going down.

Can you take the picks already calendar?

it's the current year sweetie

My mom said she's attractive.

I was in the arena, it was awesome. Also that night mike perry became my boy.

say hello to the champ guys. for sure he wasn't unconscious

GSP
Cody
JJ
Wonderboy
Costa

TAKE MY PICKS

> that missed h bomb

Mike Perry was heems boy before that

Thor was great though. I just saw it.

Don't feel bad. I'm getting dragged out cause it's my buddy's wife's birthday and I'm gonna have to miss the fights too.

how many more bongs

Dont think so my man

>get knocked out
>win fight
>two fights in a row

Does GSP stand a change?

58 bings actually

> post yfw 5 bings left

Why is everyone sure that Bigg Steakks is going to lose? Is Paulo's tdd good? I haven't watched his fights.

>Y-you should see the other guy

BUDDEH BUDDEH BUDDEH BUDDEH BUDDEH BUDDEH BUDDEH BUDDEH BUDDEH BUDDEH BUDDEHS

fuck I meant chance

end me rightly lads

bisping only fought people who were past their prime
cuckhold being the only exception

I got nobody to watch the fights with when they are in the middle of the night. Last night I could pull it off with my friends was McGregor mayweather and after round 3 they zoned out and tried to fuck the girls who were at the same house party. Feelsbadman

People think steakman is well done but steakman isn’t finished. Borramemea has never gone past 6 minutes and he was gassed af in his last fight that barely hit the second round.

Buddeh buddeh buddeh buddeh team x3

wgaf

threadly reminder that the last time GSP looked good was against Condit in 2012 while Bisping beat legends his last three fights

It's not unreasonable to assume that GSP is past his prime too, don't you think ?

make sure you say the Lord's prayer before the card starts bois

HOLY SHIT GSP JUST POPPED

They can't watch fights that go past one fucking round and but can still watch football and soccer games that stretch an hour plus

wish he'd pop those shorts off and let me get a look at that meaty hog he's packing

BISPING confirms GOAT status tonight, CLEAN BISPING retires as the best fighter in the history of the ENTIRE earth.

To be fair, guys who watch those "sports" are in a semi-comatose state for 99% of the match. Literally just sitting on the couch drooling while holding a beer.

To be honest, I would try and fuck the girls at the house party too no matter what fight is on. I can watch the fight later.

GSP
Goobrandt
Goblin Queen
Wonderboy
Costa

Why you trying to gay up the thread jew?

Y-You forgot to say no homo, buddeh

rain and 48 degrees in new york shitty tonight for the fights, what a god awful place to be

my point is bisbong isn't nowhere near the fighter people make him to be
he's ducking real opponents to fight gsp
lets be honest, both romero and whitaker would mop the floor with him

hes a fun fighter tho

JJ is kinda cringey desu

Too late faggots, picks are full

Reminder that Hendo caught Bisbling with an overhand right (again) but is 78 years old so didn't knock him out.

Reminder that Silva caught Bisbling and did knock him out but the ref didn't call it and he was saved by the bell

FUCK

yfw Bisping taps in the 1st round

any time a woman tries to act tough it's cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=r-mHxV7GBPc

>Yoel trying to speak English

Cringe

please be a knockout

Who is ready for a 25 min long wrestlefucking, top control, knees to the body and overall display of dominance

The people who like him are contrarians or mandrama idiots. He's not a fun fighter or a good fighter and once he gets heemed they'll jump on another idiot bigmouth fighter's dick

how many more months of not defending to you guys think it will take before they strip Conor of the LW belt?

>Tapping to strikes
I wonder when thats ever happened...

Steakman is 100% done mentally, he seems incredibly unmotivated and the fact that he can't even manage to consistently make weight at 185 is proof of this. He's fighting for a paycheck and if he doesn't immediately have success against Costa he'll fold. His skills may still be there, but his mental game is nonexistent.

jj is the only wmma I'd accept that behavior from

He did not take that much damage, though

I'm fully ready

OH SHIT BISPING AND ROMERO HAD A RUN-IN AT THE HOTEL!! APPARENTLY HE'S BEEN HOSPITALIZED, PULLED FROM THE FIGHT W GSP!!!

He'll defend against Nate in July of 2018

lol this is ufc's idea of a "super fight"

Yeah I dont get that either. Combat sports are the only sports I watch but I guess if you dont know shit you just wait for a big knockout and if its not happening immediately you lose interest.

Nah fuck that. I waited for that fight for months and watched every fucking interview and presser. Pussy can wait

Bisping was injured for a while and then Whittaker got injured. There's nothing wrong with him fighting GSP. He deserves a money fight, and GSP is a legend. Even Whittaker said the same thing.

Now, if Bisping goes and fights Rockhold again or something after heeming GSP rather than unifying against Whittaker, then you can say he's ducking.

Dana is scared of Conor, he won't do shit.

Yoel literally wrestlefucked him. Doctors are saying Bisping may never be able to sit down again.

how many minutes will rose last in this ass kicking?

Yeah but all Paulo has to do is land a few punches in an early flurry and Hendricks will most likely go down. If he hits him with some of those body shots he was hitting Bambgose, however the fuck you spell it, there's no way he survives.

are you retarded?