Post Your Workspaces

Let's see how patriotic you cucks are, Sup Forums.

>working for unions

disgusting

It's an ESOP you dumbfuck. I bet you work at McDonald's.

>ESOP

Good

>mcdonalds

lel u wish pussy boy, don't you have more boxes that need to be taped shut?

R8 me pl0x

Goddamnit I always forget the pic

I respect you anons

We are one of the biggest mfg firms in the country, cuckboy. Get a real job.

>working

fuck off normalfags, thanks for paying taxes so we can ship in more muslims and produce more anti-white propaganda

What are we supposed to do, collect welfare and be as worthless as the mudslimes and refugees are?

bump for others' pics or ideas or viewpoints

>working in a warehouse

Dude I was doing that when I was 22 also and the best advice I could ever possibly give you is to find another job, strive for more. That shit just wears you down, hurts your body, and that dark and concrete everywhere is bad for your mood and outlook.

This is true. I'm about to start a cert for cad and the boss said he could use me as a new engineer. Hoping it works out, user.

The struggle is real for sure

this. everyone trumpets around joining a trade for the money, but theres a reason everyone left it for college in the first place. If you can make it long enough without seriously injuring yourself on the job, theres lots of money, but your body is just broken by the time you retire.

And I thought only Australia needed that much jarate.

My back is already fucked. I've been at it for 3 and a half years

Quit this dump about 2 months ago. Fucking nasty machine shop.

I just want to be an engineer finally

At least i'm fit.

>and that dark and concrete everywhere is bad for your mood and outlook.

I know that fucking feel.

I'm That place damn near made me suicidal. You could tell everybody else there hated themselves too, especially the older guys. They were broken.

What do you think Sup Forums

Me too. Can you power clean 275 and dead lift 550?

Was a halfback and middle line backer in hs football and community college before I entered the company

These little fuckers cucked the Argies

>he does power cleans

What am I looking at?

It's got the red, white, and blue so I'm happy.

>he does power cleans

Looks like an MMA gym.

taekwondo gym maybe?

Bavarian flag and a U.S. flag? Do you work in Murica or in Germany?

Sounds good to me. You're in the club, user.

Chicago. I was born here but my family comes from Bavaria.

Dead life 550. Never tried so i wouldn't know. Ever disarm a nigger with a loaded .45 to your head?

>tfw no workplace

Also I'm the only one in my family who is proud to be German. It feels horrible.

No but I'm sure that would be an experience. I got jumped by a shine when I was in a hospital bed though for burping.

SavagebantZ op is embarrassing himself atm with his pussy boy job

Can you give me a job(just kidding but sorta interested). I've worked in warehouses weighing out parts on scales before. Are you in the city or the suburbs?

Northwest suburbs. Elk Grove Village to be exact. We could use a part time guy Mondays through Fridays 8am-12pm.

>Sup Forums is filled with a bunch of blue collar wagecá Žucks whining about the lower class
not surprised

Nice McDojo

>all dem ulines
Sup warehouse bro

wait can you please repeat in English?

Mechanic

my workplace is two monitors in a cubicle

who dev here

When did I ever say I was whining you shit-stained fuckboy? I got those flags up today. I'm not proud of my work, but give me a break for trying to make it manageable.

ahhh, I miss warehouse work.

True. But when it boils down to it most of the mom and pop taekwondo dojo's blow.

Ah, yeah I'm in Crystal Lake so that's a little too far for me. I'd end up late all the time because I'm a cunt. Would be cool working for a fellow Sup Forumsack, though. Looks almost just like my last job.

Best wishes hope you find a good Mexican

I tried overdosing on lithium because I'm diagnosed with bipolar. I had severely high lithium levels and was about to be put on dialysis. By the grace of God I somehow survived. While I was recovering there was a nigger walking around causing trouble by being an asshole. He comes into my room when no one is around and starts picking a fight. I'm dazed as fuck. He tells me to put up fists. I say I literally can't, I'm fucked and almost died. I was throwing up recently before that. He says to watch my mouth

>watch my mouth for an involuntary physiological reaction

I do it again

>he jumps on my fucking bed

We're fighting.

>he's a dumb fucking shine

>I'm dazed and can still knock him on his back.

>He's built like an ox. 6'5 220lbs all muscle.
>I make him bleed.

Staff comes in and they break it up. He gets taken away and I never heard from it again.

I have hated shines ever since.

I'm actually working with a Mexican kek. He's a very good worker and a good friend.

I don't think Sup Forums looks down on the lower class. You can be a good, upstanding person no matter what job you work. What Sup Forums hates is criminals and degenerates.

He also got some good blows on my mouth and eye and forehead, though.

I consider the latter lower class and the former working class

Yep. I pay my taxes and my student loans and my bills and still buy groceries for my parents and siblings.

>He's a very good worker

They always are.

True, user. Very true. I always heard of it but once I experienced it first-hand it made me appreciate the browns a whole lot more.

I know I'm asking to get shitposted, but I want to know anyway.
What kind of engine is that?

The doc is in

I'd guess for a big ass construction vehicle. I don't know my engines though sorry

my guess is train. i can't think of anything else that big that would need regular maintenance and not be military. on the other hand I don't know what I'm talking about.

i hope user answers

>I work at a Safe Place

i-it's okay, r-right guise??

Good fuck I envy you.

You're contributing to the economy, user. I respect you.

its very qt

>tfw working at home

Oilfield.

Strict no picture policy.

You guys are all good in my view. As long as you work and provide you are A+ human fucking beings.

i make Engine control modules and shieeet son.

Mid level management a shit though....

They gave us two days paid holiday for the 4th, and i put in PTO so ive got 7 days off paid

>tfw 9 hour shift tomorrow

I've had worse, I guess. I'm starting a bartending class next week to earn more cash.

Here's a pic of when we got the new extension to the warehouse. My coworker is in this one. He's one of the best guys I've ever met.

>don't be ashamed of working any job
>you help yourself, your friends, your family, and your countrymen with the work you put in
>keep working and strive for better positions like the other user said
>be happy that you're not a degenerate

What does this mean?

I would hope so considering I help make the world go 'round.

Plus I make good money and have done everything from manual labor to light computer programming and data entry at this job.

Get some sleep, work, and enjoy the 4th!

>5892x2734
honestly kill yourself

I'm user from before, reading your posts I wish I worked with you user. I feel like we have a lot in common. As much as I'd have liked to I'm taking a spot at the UPS hub in Palatine in a month because they put $1500/semester toward college so I can go make something of myself. Do you go to Harper?

12 hours tomorrow, off Sunday, 12 hours on Monday.

Get on my level.

I remember when an Italian user posted a thread here a few months ago about how worthless our types of jobs are and how we are nothing but wage slaves.

It's true. We are slaves.

But we have the ability to move up.

And we will.

Don't think an Italian fuck who was born into a wealthy commercial banking family who knows absolutely nothing of the real world can tell us workers what we can and cannot do.

>not condoning Marxism
>want to just make a point

Keep doing what you're doing until you get to where you want to be, anons.

>we will be happy soon enough

I did to get my associates. It was fucking horrible. I was in the Honors society and Phi Theta Kappa. All it did was try to brainwash me into retarded agendas. I'm going back though for the auto cad designer program. I need fucking $4000 up-front though

sounds like my shifts, 12 hour shifts

work two days, off two days, work 3 days, off two days, work 2 days, off 3 days.

pretty dope, only work half the month and get paid damn well to boot.

>pic related

Nah, I did that last week, finishing his shift.

Slaves dont have a choice retard.

We do, i work because i want to buy good food..and enjoy my life.

Stay bitter

>how worthless our types of jobs are

Most humans would die without what I do, and I'm not exaggerating. Sure I'm just a cog in the machine for now, but without that cog the machine don't run.

What do you do?

I'm not bitter at all. I am actually hopeful for once. I hated life for 21 years and now I'm finally seeing that there's a possibility of starting a better job and a beginning the process of even starting a fucking family. I think you're misunderstood. This thread sort of turned into a feels thread (working class style), but I meant no disrespect on your part or others of what I said. I just want to help you guys understand that the world isn't as dark as the warehouse as anons and I work in and there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Na, fuck the oxy jew rip off schedule.

7 on, 7 off.

I'm working off tomorrow then coming back Monday for overtime.

See:

I can clean 250, but I can't deadlift 400lbs. I think this is weird too.

But I don't really lift. I mainly play basketball now.

Do you sweep peanut shells off the floor all day?

>mfw this entire thread

Oh how you wagies strive to justify your cuckery!

I'm almost feeling sorry for you, but I've only got another 1/2 hour before I settle down for a nice days rest.

"But its saturday!" you say? Every day is Saturday for me, wagie.

Four for me. Whiteboard also.