Circumcision Results in Harm Not Benefit

By Ron Goldman

>Studies in Africa claim that adult male circumcision significantly reduces the risk of men acquiring HIV. Many professionals question the reliability and validity of these studies. However, others take the leap of recommending adult male circumcision as an HIV prevention strategy in Africa.

>The harm of circumcision includes the loss of a natural, healthy, functioning body part, reduced sexual pleasure, potential psychological problems, and unknown effects that have not been studied. Thirteen national and international organizations recommend against circumcision.

>Even if the HIV claim were true, based on the rate of infection in the studies, about 60 men had be circumcised to prevent one HIV infection. The other 59 men did not receive any benefit. However, based on another African report, men circumcised in Africa could be subject to a complication rate of 35% for a traditional circumcision or 18% for a clinical circumcision.

>The methods used in the studies were flawed. The effects of other variables that would influence HIV infection were not considered, and critical data were omitted. For example, the HIV status of the female partners of the men in the studies was not determined.

>Because it was not known which infections were heterosexually transmitted, the effect of circumcision on the rate of heterosexually transmitted HIV could not actually be determined. The investigators did not seek to determine the source of the HIV infections during their studies. They assumed all infections were heterosexually transmitted when some infections were transmitted heterosexually and some were not. Many HIV infections in Africa are transmitted by contaminated injections and surgical procedures.

(continued)

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/MyNews24/circumcision-results-in-harm-not-benefit-20160701
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_(surname)
youtube.com/watch?v=H8szj1jFCWM
knmg.nl/Publicaties/KNMGpublicatie/77942/Nontherapeutic-circumcision-of-male-minors-2010.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3697758
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1034.x/pdf
intactamerica.org/sites/default/files/IASummaryAtlanta.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=hi6A7wP7dKw
huffingtonpost.com/morten-frisch/time-for-us-parents-to-reconsider-the-acceptability-of-infant-male-circumcision_b_7031972.html
birthbootcamp.com/should-i-circumcise-my-baby-guest-post-by-dr-adrienne-carmack-urologist/
youtube.com/watch?v=A9u47J26O20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Using or promoting unnecessary surgery when much less invasive, much less costly, and much more effective methods are available (e.g., condoms) raises ethical concerns and conflicts with common sense. The cost of one circumcision in Africa can pay for 3000 condoms. Significantly, the studies recommend the use of condoms in addition to circumcision. Because of the superior effectiveness of condoms, circumcision adds little additional protection. Unlike circumcision, condoms also have the advantage of also protecting women, and there are no surgical risks and complications.

>If circumcision results in lower condom use, the rate of HIV infections will increase. Unfortunately, with the promotion of circumcision as a "natural condom," some African men have chosen circumcision with the mistaken belief that they will not have to use condoms. In addition, circumcision with instruments that are not sterilized would also increase the transmission of HIV.

>The studies did not account for cultural bias on the part of researchers. The lead researchers of the studies are known circumcision advocates. They published previous work that proposed circumcision to reduce HIV infections. Research careers, reputations, and associated funding depended on producing studies with positive results. They found what they were looking for.

>Circumcision will not be voluntary when it is forced on children.

news24.com/MyNews24/circumcision-results-in-harm-not-benefit-20160701

Sources show that men who have their dicks cut off are significantly less at risk of getting penile cancer and commit rapes less than unfixed males.

We should cut all their dicks off.

Circumcision is about as degenerate as it gets

>By Ron Goldman

I'm not sure what to make of this

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_(surname)
>Meyer is a surname of English, German, Dutch and Jewish origin, many branches of the Meyer(s) family trace their origins to ancient Anglo-Saxon culture. The name is derived from the Old English name maire, meaning Mayor, or an officer in charge of legal matters.[1] The surname is also of German and Jewish origin deriving from the German word "meiger", meaning Mayor, the name likely traces its origins to a wealthy landholder. Among German Jews, "Meyer" converged with the etymologically unconnected name "Meir", which means "one who shines" in Hebrew.

>Ron Goldman
Jews have initiated plan 66. Turn against the non-white goyim so the white goyim will go into reich mode and exterminate all muslims in the middle east, it was their plan all along.

Although, judging by her Blonder hair and Blue eyes, I'd assume she is of Germanic descent. So it's a false flag, although Ronald Goldmann is obviously Jewish.

Circumcision is encouraged to harvest fibroblasts. Doc gets money for the surgery and then money selling the medical waste.

(((GOLD- wait, what

>thinks skin = penis

wrong organ

This entire article is like that meme image

>Trust noone, not even yourself.

However, it's false. Circumcision is beneficial when done way before puberty sets in.

Post-puberty circumcision can cause problems, but will still lower the chances of "catching something".

Never having to worry about dick cheese / fungus seems like a pro to me.

There's no greater anti-semite than the self hating Jew. I don't blame them, they had to deal with that shit 24/7.

> Implying HIV is the only STD plaguing Africa

Jesus fucking christ you people are morons.

Back2israel

"Organ" basically means a grouping of tissues into a distinct structure that performs a specialized task.

Your penis is an organ, but it also includes organs (like the glans and the foreskin) and those organs also include organs (such as Pacinian corpuscles and Meissner corpuscles). And your skin is an organ which is also part of lots of other organs (like your nose, or penis).

Of course, foreskin isn't just skin either. It's also mucous membrane and muscle tissue.

Black2Africa

>its an user cares way too much about dicks yet still denies hes gay episode

Anyone who gets their son circumcised should be ashamed of himself

Doctors don't get any of that money. Hospital administrators do. They are the whole reason why no one talks about this issue in the first place.

>Circumcision is beneficial when done way before puberty sets in.

It removes the primary erogenous tissues from the penis (the ridged band and frenular delta), and no medical organization in the world recommends it, not even the incredibly biased AAP.

It became popular in the US a punishment for masturbation and a spurious "cure" for lots of conditions. It has a lot in common with female circumcision.

>Never having to worry about dick cheese / fungus seems like a pro to me.

"dick cheese" only happens if you never clean yourself after your foreskin becomes retractible. You can just take a shower.

And fungus is only a problem if your immune system is fucked. You naturally have some fungus on your body at all times. This is not a good reason to cut off the most sensitive parts of the penis of a child without his consent.

Foreskin is not a birth defect. It's a man's primary pleasure zone.

So by that logic women who protest FGM are all lesbians

It should be allowed to sue my parents for having me circumcised

>no medical organization in the world recommends
It's essential cosmetic surgery, of course it's not recommended. It's still has more pros than cons when done appropriately.

>it's a man's primary pleasure zone

no that's the tip, just like it is for women.

You're just a dumb memer.

It might make more sense to sue the doctor who did it (assuming it was a doctor). Or maybe the hospital.

Such lawsuits have been filed and actually won.

youtube.com/watch?v=H8szj1jFCWM

The foreskin is what keeps the glans moist and sensitive, dumbfuck

Black female doctor. Because fuck it, if God has a plan for me in the Holy Land - I'll live. If not...

You can't even pay them back for the cost of raising you.

Plus they saved time and money not having to clean your dick cheese.

Irrelevant.

You made up bullshit and got called out for it. Take a walk.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with circumcision. I'm circumcised, my first son is circumcised, and my second son (on the way) will be circumcised as well. I refuse to force them to be self-conscious about their penis, and I refuse to deny them the benefits of modern medicine because of some mentally ill autists on an anime image board. Millions of men are circumcised, and none of them have problems.

My parents would probably "forget" the doctor who did it

>(((Goldman)))
IdontKnowWhosJewingWho.jpg

>Even if the HIV claim were true, based on the rate of infection in the studies, about 60 men had be circumcised to prevent one HIV infection. The other 59 men did not receive any benefit.

This has to be a troll. No one who can write numbers can be that bad at statistics.

t. Schlumberger Goldstein

>trying to rationalize genital mutilation

>It's essential cosmetic surgery, of course it's not recommended. It's still has more pros than cons when done appropriately.

Nope. There are no pros to circumcision that can't be gotten in less invasive ways (like using condoms and simply bathing).

>The official viewpoint of KNMG and other related medical/scientific organisations is that non-therapeutic circumcision of male minors is a violation of children’s rights to autonomy and physical integrity. Contrary to popular belief, circumcision can cause complications – bleeding, infection, urethral stricture and panic attacks are particularly common. KNMG is therefore urging a strong policy of deterrence. KNMG is calling upon doctors to actively and insistently inform parents who are considering the procedure of the absence of medical benefits and the danger of complications.

knmg.nl/Publicaties/KNMGpublicatie/77942/Nontherapeutic-circumcision-of-male-minors-2010.htm

By "non-therapeutic", they mean not undertaken to treat an existing disorder which cannot be treated conservatively (this is made very clear if you even skim the pdf).

>no that's the tip, just like it is for women.

The glans, you mean? No, you're mistaken. The glans is one of the least sensitive parts of the penis when it comes to perception of gentle touch and other non-irritating stimuli. It's primarily sensitive to pain, because it's primarily innervated with pain receptors (free nerve endings). Specialized nerve endings are sparse in the glans.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3697758

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847

The innervation of the male glans is significantly different than that of the female clitoris.

>You're just a dumb memer.

No need to be defensive user.

*tips yamaka*

>calls people dumb memers and then spouts about dickcheese

Mutilating your body to make basic hygiene more convenient is fucking hilarious. Why don't you have your lips removed too, it'll be more convenient for when you brush your teeth.

How much did he end up being awarded?

friendly reminder that the jews circumcised their slaves

Just remove your scalp so you don't have to cut your hair too

> Mutilating infant genitals not such a good idea

How could we have known?

delet this

By the way (from the Sorrells et al study I linked you to in my last post)

>The glans of the circumcised penis is less sensitive to fine touch than the glans of the uncircumcised penis. The transitional region from the external to the internal prepuce is the most sensitive region of the uncircumcised penis and more sensitive than the most sensitive region of the circumcised penis. Circumcision ablates the most sensitive parts of the penis.

The inner and transitional parts of the foreskin have a more specialized pattern of innervation than the glans--this has been proven by objective analysis (as shown in Cold & Taylors review, which I also linked you to).

Monofilmaent testing (in the Sorrells study) showed that as would be expected, it's the preputial tissues that could sense gentle stimuli at low pressures--the glans could not do this.

And Muslims get circumcised... like Jewish slaves...

No idea; he didn't say.

Fucking kill yourself pham

Spewing pseudomedical drivel is not allowed here

>(((Goldman)))
WTF im having my wifes son circumcised now

>Plus they saved time and money not having to clean your dick cheese.

The inner foreskin of a baby or young child is 100% self-cleaning. It's fused to the head of the penis and cannot be safely pulled back (in the overwhelming majority of babies) so there's no space for "cheese" to even form. It's like how you don't have to clean your nail beds--there's nothing there to clean.

Average age the membrane that fuses the head to the glans dissolves is around age 10. 10 year olds can wash themselves.

>tfw i have no pleasure on my tip and i still have enough foreskin that i don't even look cut.

also what the fuck is my captcha

I wonder if it was a real settlement or just a token amount.

>circumcision is terrible and immoral, it should be the babies choice
>but abortion is fine

Look everybody - I found the guy with the mutilated dick.

>tfw i have no pleasure on my tip and i still have enough foreskin that i don't even look cut.

Whether you're cut or intact, the glans is primarily a protopathic organ. The overwhelming majority of the nerve endings in it are nocioceptors

>Although the sensory and autonomic innervation of the penis and clitoris are similar, there is a remarkable difference in their encapsulated somatosensory receptors. Sensory receptors can be classified as mechanoreceptors, e.g. Meissner's corpuscles (Fig. 4), Vater-Pacinian corpuscles (Fig. 5) and Merkel cells (Fig. 6); and nocioceptors (free nerve endings) [41]. A multitude of names have been used to describe these encapsulated receptors, e.g. Krause, Dogiel, genital corpuscles, Endkalpsen [sic] and mucocutaneous end-organs [42], but the term corpuscular (encapsulated) receptors will be used here to include all of these mechanoreceptors. Most of the encapsulated receptors of the prepuce are Meissner corpuscles, as they contact the epithelial basement membrane.

>The glans penis is primarily innervated by free nerve endings and has primarily protopathic sensitivity [43]. Protopathic sensitivity refers to cruder, poorly localized feelings (including pain, some temperature sensations and certain perceptions of mechanical contact) [44]. In the glans penis, encapsulated end-organs are sparse, and found mainly along the glans corona and the frenulum [43]. The only portion of the body with less fine-touch discrimination than the glans penis is the heel of the foot [45]. In contrast, the male prepuce ridged band (Fig. 7) at the mucocutaneous junction has a high concentration of encapsulated receptors [46]. The innervation difference between the protopathic sensitivity of the glans penis and the corpuscular receptor-rich ridged band of the prepuce is part of the normal complement of penile erogenous tissue.

>ctrl-f abortion
>1 result
>it's your post

Fuck off tard.

>Less sensitive to the touch

Everyone knows being circumcised reduces "touch sensitivity" because you build up a thin layer of tough skin which is then essentially bypassed through moisture and the higher pressure involved in sex. No pleasure is lost. If you want to derride circumcision for the potential unnecessary risks and complications go ahead. Plenty of reasons to say it's stupid and dangerous. This sensitivity = pleasure meme is not one of them.

Reminder to all anons you can restore your foreskin. It won't be as good as the original, but it's better than nothing.

>Mutilating the dicks of non-consenting newborn babies

exactly. i'm thinking of a face circumcision. goodbye dried nasal mucus.

>Everyone knows being circumcised reduces "touch sensitivity" because you build up a thin layer of tough skin which is then essentially bypassed through moisture and the higher pressure involved in sex.

You clearly didn't read my post or look at the chart.

The difference in touch sensitivity on the glans was only slightly lower for cut guys than intact guys.

Circumcision removes the primary touch sensitive parts of the penis--the lips of the foreskin, the ridged band, and often the frenulum/frenular delta.

>No pleasure is lost.

You lose all the pleasure that comes from the physical sensations of the stimulation of the preputial tissues.

Stimulation of Meissner corpuscles is normally pleasurable (they're incapable of transmitting pain sensations). That's a big part of why kissing feels good, or why it feels good to gently stroke the inside of your forearm or have your neck nibbled on.

Circumcision leads to youth rape and degenerate culture.

The foreskin needs to be stretched out naturally. The first time having sex should actually be painful for guys and girls alike. They have to stretch together. Phimosis is actually natural.

Circumsizing boys gives them a loaded gun by the time they can achieve an erection. They can immediately start fucking without consequence.

It took like a year of fucking my girlfriend before my skin stretched and it was feeling really good. By then I was wiser and had learned things. If I was circumsized I'd have been sex ready before I was 12.

To end rape culture, we need to start by ending circumsision.

>But off 1/3 of penis skin
>Man has less sex

Not a big leap to say that having most of your penis chopped off reduces sexual desire.

They didn't even control for number of sexual partners, and all three of the studies were terminated early. They were fundamentally flawed studies.

>All three of the clinical trials conducted in sub-Saharan Africa were terminated early. More than 700 participants were lost to follow-up, their HIV status unknown; i.e., 4.5 times more participants were lost to follow-up than were reported to have been protected from HIV by circumcision. The study participants were paid, provided free condoms, and given extensive education and counseling, thus limiting the “real world” applicability of the studies.

>No consideration was given to the probability that a significant number of HIV
infections were contracted through means other than sexual conduct, calling into question the entire premise of the RCTs.

>All three RCTs were halted earlier than designed, including a study investigating the effect upon female infections.

>In one study, circumcised men’s infection rates were increasing toward the intact men’s rate prior to the study being halted.

intactamerica.org/sites/default/files/IASummaryAtlanta.pdf

References at the bottom of the pdf.

Yea, nothing like medical advice about dicks from virgins who live in their parents basements.

Stop being filthy heathens and get circumcised.

youtube.com/watch?v=hi6A7wP7dKw

Midwives are just buttmad that doctors are putting them out of business.

Oy vey goyim, circumcision is great for body and spirit! Now let us suck your son's bleeding cock!

The host of that program is a doctor, not a midwife.

There are lots of doctors who oppose circumcision and it's the mainstream position of medical organizations in Europe like the Royal Dutch Medical Association.

Even a fair number of North American doctors oppose circumcision, like Dr. Guest and Dr. Carmack (a board certified urologist)

huffingtonpost.com/morten-frisch/time-for-us-parents-to-reconsider-the-acceptability-of-infant-male-circumcision_b_7031972.html

Also

birthbootcamp.com/should-i-circumcise-my-baby-guest-post-by-dr-adrienne-carmack-urologist/

>posted by midwives

I'm cut and my dick works just fine. You faggots are just obsessed with dicks. There really isn't much more to this argument.

>Just keeps spouting personal attacks and non-arguments

Okay, you're a troll. Understood. No point in continuing the discussion.

How mighty of you.

If you want to debate rationally, debate rationally. If you want to just keep saying "hurrdurr fag fag fag" and making bullshit comments go elsewhere.

Pretty simple.

Circumcision is a jewish and muslim tradition, fuck off you good goy.

>Sources show that men who have their dicks cut off are significantly less at risk of getting penile cancer and commit rapes less than unfixed males.

You can have my foreskin when you pry it from my cold dead hands, Mohammed.

MOLON LABE

thanks Sup Forums I definitely needed to drink tonight

blonde blue eyed jews are a thing. They don't all look like the cast of Seinfeld.

>wanting anteater dick
>wanting a smegma encrusted dick
>wanting phimosis
>wanting a dick that women won't find aesthetically pleasing

>wanting anteater dick

Beauty is subjective. Also the foreskin normally can be retracted in adults.

>wanting a smegma encrusted dick

Shower.

>wanting phimosis

Phimosis only occurs in a small portion of adults (in kids it's perfectly normal for the foreskin not to go back) and can be treated without circumcision.

>wanting a dick that women won't find aesthetically pleasing

Men are ends in themselves, not just means for the ends of women. On top of that, the majority of men worldwide are intact (including in Britain). Also see "beauty is subjective"--a lot of women prefer the intact penis over the altered one.

posting that picture unedited got me banned from here a while back.

I think my hexagram edits were a nice touch.
No more than 90 hours in paint

KEK WILLS IT

Child abuse causes brain damage, just as child neglect does.
Atleast let your childs brain understand what's happening, nothing is as unhygienic as a bleeding dick in a fucking diaper..
Assholes

>Molynjew on the mic with some noCut hapa
youtube.com/watch?v=A9u47J26O20

Oy vey