What was the Cold War all about?

The USSR was the Jewish paradise. The U.S.A. was controlled by jews (maybe) after the death of J.F.K.. So why fighting? was it a fight between opposing sides of the jew, or was it to make the U.S. a superpower but to keep the opulation oppresed via all the measures taken during the war?

Bump, What the hell. There's a Finn asking to be fucked but no ones in interested in this?

Bump

Mexithread now?

Am not on computer but the destruction of both countries by implosion is the goal. The ussr fell first by chance.

Bump

You can't semf-bump on NSFW boards, mexibro. Someone should've told you.

Soon my friend
SOOOON

>NSFW
B-But Sup Forums is a Christian board

I know, mexibro. Shit sucks.

Hypothetical question, if we were to give amnesty to your people in exchange for exterminating niggers/blacks, would you do it?

I'm triggered by your image.

My people (at least the ones who are worth it) are worth more than the destruction of my enemies. Plus, blacks are not my enemies, they are useful idiots to the real problem.

Two feuding Jew clans vying for power. The jews remaining with the Evil Empire and the trotskyist jews who got kicked out and became neocohens.

Shame. The offer is still on the table, whenever.

Op pic is a joke right?

I imagine this would actually work really well.

Yeah made to trigger autists on /k/

Also its us vs murkans, ideology was just an excuse

Really? Because I imagine it would be a great way for a woman to get raped AND beat up.

You have to keep the strong countries fighting each other so they can't fight you. Also so Nazis don't come back.

>The USSR was the Jewish paradise
No it wasn't, Jews were literally given priority for emigration to the US and Europe. Read a book mexibro

Da joos is entry level redpilling. Move behind it to learn the truth

(Its still the jews, just more complicated since theyre the enemy of other kikes as well)

Communism is still our enemy. They're using terrorism to steer us towards the NWO. A one world government sponsered by the IMF and world trade.

Because they're not monolithic. Because they experiment and try out different models. Notice that in both cases Jews are over-represented in administration and thought leading, and therefore can quite naturally expect relative comfort.
If you go back to multiple generations of upper class and intellectual writing from the late Victorian through the Edwardian reigns, all these wealthy English lords honestly took future Communism for granted. Many parties wanted to see the Soviet Union succeed because they wanted to implement similar regimes at home -- and I'm not talking about Communists.

Best one in the bunch

>USSR was the Jewish paradise
Waaaat. Who told you that?

If I straight on called them "the NWO" than I would loose more seriousness than my OP image made me loose

No you wouldn't. This is the truth.

Just call them globalists.

Also 'loose' is the opposite of 'tight'

'Lose' is what you're looking for.

Most people can't handle the truth
Is like Hailing Hitler in public, you may be doing nothing wrong, but people can't handle the truth
k
I also have problems with "been" and being since they sound so similar, like anglophones mixing "your" and "you're"

Then yeah, call em globalists.

I don't like to obfuscate my language when I drop truth, but then again I'm literally 'that white racist guy'

There are different factions with different ideas on how to run things. Just like how you see some back Trump now. They play both sides so they can influence the winner when the dust settles.

Also, America has never been completely jew controlled, just heavily influenced.

lol what

the ussr hated jews

google "refusenik"

maybe with marx and during the revolution the jews had a say, but after about 1930 the party had no place for their kike shit

stop believing Sup Forums memes

Being 'that white racist guy' is counter-productive, at least for me. Call me a crypto-jew, but I believe that the best war to honor a cause is with victory, thus the ends are the only thing that matter, I see swallowing my pride and, not lying but disguising my ideology to get the ultimate victory, as more honorable than to honor my ideology in public but causing it to fail ultimately.
However, I do forget that I am on Sup Forums and that (in some weird way) there is more openness here

>hurr durr

Most of these are downright stupid, but how the hell are you supposed to fire the entire cartridge out of the barrel?!
This just illustrates how dense these fools are.

That one is actually the only real one.

We all fit in society differently. Just dont get scared and stay quiet on an inportant issue.

Quiet; no, cryptic; yes

The US and the Soviet Union were fighting for the hearts and minds of the Jewish Leadership.