OH MY

I drew this wonderful picture of this man at work today. when I finished I looked to my left and i saw this frog staring directly at me.. what does this mean??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/itxdJ1ci2g4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek has blessed you.

Kek has acknowledged you.

You've been blessed by Kek, friend.

WITNESSED irl

That hand symbol that Trump does should be the symbol of kek like how ISIS points to the sky.

KEK BLESSES YOU AND TRUMP

PRAISE KEK

Something good, I've been encountering more frogs lately

y u do dis

You are the chosen one.

TIME STAMP

so you work as an art teacher or something OP? might get fired if some cuck sees it and gets triggered

Trump is the chosen one

I stepped on a frog by accident once. It made a horrible sound as it died. It was an accident. My girlfriend cried.

What does this mean?

Damn.

KEK HAS CHOSEN. DUBS.

KEK WILLS IT

Praise Kek, memes be upon him

There is a fat frog that has taken up permanent residence on my back porch. He sits near the light at night time. Sometimes I hold him, he never seems to freak out. I just sit him back down in his spot after a while and he goes back to catching bugs. Been doing this for 3 weeks now.

Kill yourself, you disgusting scumbag, fuck you.

You have been blessed.

I saw a very light green frog today in my back yard

My dogger tried to eat him but I let him escape. Weird cuz I usually only see leopard frogs here

What's it meme?

God damnit man. I hope Kek brings back Hitler for ww3, it's going to suck ass if the antagonists are Merkel and Junker.

Kek has blessed you

his will be done

KEK APPROVES OF THIS THREAD!

PRAISE KEK WITNESS ME NIGGERS

Don't ask what Kek can do for you;
Ask what you can do for Kek.

You are doomed.

The Dubs of Kek have been spake.

C H O S E N O N E

You've been fucking blessed holy shit

Our Kek on Sup Forums, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is on the chan. Give us this day our daily memes, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from normiehood. Amen

Is Qek / Kek actually real, guys?

We've seen so many signs lately.

Is it possible that there is really a frog god of chaos living somewhere in the internet?

Tulpa effect

what

also kek em

WITNESSED

PRAISE KEK

Kek is everyone, you cannot escape the innumerable forces of chaos that are at his commands. we have been promised to rise from the ashed once we destroy this decadent society with the help of Kek, the one true chaos God

Not making this up.

We get green tree frogs here in Australia, lovely little guys.

But this was weird.

It rained a bit, so the frogs were croaking as usual.

I posted in a thread on Sup Forums somewhere and got trips, three 1's, first time in ages, my post itself was praising kek. I looked up and there were 3 frogs on my window above me, all croaking.

They were lined up, like three 1's.

I legit had a moment.

If post ends in 0 happening will be in 2016

blessed are thou

kek shall smite you

I'm truly starting to believe in Qek/Kek. The signs are just too prevalent.
I hope to QEK that Qek blesses us with a San Andreas quake that doesn't do any damage besides splitting Commiefornia into the ocean, while also triggering a Yellow Stone eruption which does nothing besides hurl ash north into Canada, killing Dude Weed Trudeau. All after Trump is elected, ofc ;^)

>i killed an orange frog by throwing it yesterday

WITNESSED
I AM BLESSED
IT SHALL HAPPEN
DUBBS BE WITH US ALL
QEK/KEK WILLS IT

>I'm truly starting to believe in Qek/Kek. The signs are just too prevalent.
I'm beginning to think this way too

Is Kek worship going to turn unironic?

Meme magic my friend

you start noticing it more because you think you might notice it everywhere. if you think about how many red cars there are, you might notice a fuckload of red cars

WHAT IS HAPPENING GUYS?

Everything turns unironic sooner or later on Sup Forums.

I think so, honestly. It will happen in literal days if Hillary is indicted by Wednesday.
Also, if Kek is real, does that mean that all of the ancient Egyptian gods were real, too? And if so, is Kek(along with all of the other ancient Egyptian gods) allowing niggers to overrun the west because they actually were kangz?

Imagine something like this happened after people jokingly prayed for stuff like this. It would change the course of our civilization for centuries to come

WITNESS ME

Fuckin nice, dude

Stop it I live in Washington and don't need to be fucked with a San Andreas fault line earthquake.

Kek is with us.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY KEK

MEME MAGIC WILL COME TO YOU ONLY IF YOU POST 'TOP KEK' AND A PICTURE OF PEPE

It's going to happen sooner or later, swear to the God of my current faith(Protestantism).
As I noted before, since kek is is Egyptian, will we have to start worshiping all of the other ancient Egyptian gods too?

Same :/

>Which is why I said the only damage it would do would be causing Commiefornia to drift into the ocean, as well as causing Yellowstone to erupt but it would only effect Canada
I've got friends in Washington bro I gotchu fammunition

this kind of shit makes me believe.
all of those gets praising kek

Sup Forums has proven meme magic is real some time ago

That is the least friendliest frog I have ever seen. That's a bad omen man. You gonna get poopoo peped

Praise Him

Kek has blessed this thread
also wtf 2spooky4me tbtophwyf

PRAISE BE

Checked and praised.

Praise repeating digits

Is that you Ben Garrison?

kek doesn't exist you fags. my non dubs prove this

No, it's just newfaggots spreading their newfaggotry. This kind of maymaygod shit belongs on 9gag.

kek is among us lads.

So what is the greatest thing about living under the reign of a frog? What's the greatest magic to be memed?

The profound Vatrachean Doctrine will be written by us, and us alone. PRAISE QEQ

t-thanks, kek will spare you
nice

I got u covered bro

heretic

kek spurns you

>66
Umm...

get out of san diego

The greatest thing is checking those dubs.

KEK IS FUCKING REAL

my anti-dubs prove kek is fake!

youtu.be/itxdJ1ci2g4

Thread theme holy shit

Triple blessing 9f Kek

Will trump be elected president?

The Rise of God Emperor Donald Trump, hallowed be his name

PRAISE KEK! MAY HE REIGN FOREVER!

What if all the dubs in this thread were gifted from Qek/Kek to his true followers? The ones who honestly, in the bottom of their heart, believe in him?