Tell me about mongolia, why did they look like the most badass people on earth?

tell me about mongolia, why did they look like the most badass people on earth?

>inb4 muh shithole
Mongolia is sick, independent Inner Mongolia when

bump

no one cares about mongolia

They don't look anything special

Mongols weren't your full-blooded modern day asians, burgerclap. Look at paintings of that era.

It's interesting that guys like Hitler and Stalin are seen as antichrists nowadays, but Genghis Khan who's armies murdered, burnt, and raped way more than two of them put together is admired. I wonder if in a few hundred years all the people currently seen as bad guys will be seen as badasses with posh uniforms.
I guess negative attention and positive attention are actually one and the same and the difference is only a matter of time.

Tall and pretty girls.
Use russian cirillic letters, while have their own letters.
Don't like foreiners.
More than half of their country live in poverty.

Probably not because even during their time and after their death men like Genghis were admired and loved by many and continued to have followers and successors for centuries.

Hitler and Stalin are pretty much seen as evil universally as soon as they died.

>he imagines this is what Mongolians actually look like

This.

It´s because Genghis Khan is ancient history honestly.

If he did that in the 20th century then he´d be seen as far far far worse than Hitler or Stalin

gengis was a badass

hitler was just a guy with money

They're just chink bediouns, nothing new
>white washing

no one would even consider looking at me twice if I had this mug

Because they are.

post more mongol qties pls

>why did they look like the most badass people on earth?
Gengis Khan and his disciples could capture huge territory because they had small and fast horses. Russia was in internecine wars then so it couldn't stop him, mongols robbed them and raped their women. Russians had to pay tributes to The Gold Orda a few centures, that's why it's so poor today. Mongols could capture but couldn't hold such huge territory so long. Chinese even built their wall to stop mongols, but nevertheless were defeated too.

I want to enrich them with my BBC

That's basically what I said.

I would have a revenge on them for destroying of Dzurdzuketi

Gengis Khan's army had a strong discipline. Cowards and deserted had to be killed. He had generals and colonels. He allowed his soldiers to rob a captured settlement three days, so it was a professional army. He didn't care about defeated people, he killed civilians, children, oldmen.

rare ?