Good coach, or just a meme?

Would you want him head coaching your NFL team?

he's a great coach, just not a good head coach

Maybe. Our coach has terrible luck with QBs.

He had a .700 record so I'd say he was pretty decent. Doomed by his GM. Not the best decision maker
>falling for the black qb meme

>You are now remembering the legendary Harbaugh Bowl

fpbp, dude's in over his head

He managed to turn around a hilariously incompetent 49ers organization so he is damn good at his job

>says harbaugh bowl instead of harbowl

He's a chemo coach.
He comes in and treats the cancer.
Then, since chemo is all he knows, he starts to kill the body.

He is going to win an owl with the colts.

Good thing my Eagles are winning it this year because I'd be scared to go against him and Luck together

He didn't do anything special there, they were just so hilariously mismanaged before he arrived that even being competent was a massive upgrade. The roster was pretty much in place and just wasted by fuckers like Singletary.

Good analogy.

>currently unranked
>1-4 against Sparty and Ohio State
>couldn't win shit despite having Luck, Sherman, Baldwin, etc.
>David Shaw comes in and takes his boys to the Rose Bowl every year
as bad as it's been for SF recently, keeping Harbaugh around would've delayed the inevitable. he'd eventually get ran out like Bo Pelini, Les Miles, or Mark Richt

Probably a good revolutionary, but not a good leader. 49ers weren’t exactly killing it in his final year.

Lame duck season. They knew he was gone by then.

Harbaugh is trying to win the recruitment game against the SEC at Michigan. He is just a crazy motherfucker who has a VERY thin skin who can't take what he dishes out.

>44-19-1 record with 9ers
>7-33 record since they fired him

idk you tell me

all the guys Singletary tanked for left and Lynch is left picking up the pieces

due to the shear ineptitude of ownership, not a fan of harbough but guys a pretty good coach. probably even more so at the college level.

>Would you want him head coaching your NFL team?
Fuck yes, though I would unironically take a homeless man over Chuck Pagano at this point

He is one of the few coaches that actually knows how to manage the clock. So top five.