So when did Sup Forums become so obscenely authoritarian? I thought were all libertarians here?

So when did Sup Forums become so obscenely authoritarian? I thought were all libertarians here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We aren't.

You had your chance, libertarianism obviously doesn't work. Take your open borders "freedom" and fuck off.

When did Sup Forums become even remotely authoritarian? You're thinking of 8 Sup Forums

from my perspective you're the authoritarian

>I thought were all libertarians here?

You want to destroy the first world by letting the third world invade it and suck it dry until there is nothing left but Brazilified nations that were once good.

larping as naizs on the internet is more fun

Why do you support feeding the bears?

we can be libertarian when all niggers and kikes are dead desu senpai

>Trump generals
>Libertarians/ancaps are openly mocked on a daily basis

Seems pretty authoritarian to me user. Pic mildly related.

>Sup Forums collectively shares one opinion
I want libertarianism within our borders. This isn't possible with mass immigration, because most immigrants are for big government and welfare.

>trump is an authoritarian

Fuck off summerfag. I'm now #HillaryArtillery

What if I'm neither?

Third world subhumans would not come here if there wasn't welfare. And the US has over 11 million illegals already. Border protection works about as well as gun control.

this

>Sup Forums is one person
Only a faggot deals in absolutes

have you been gone for 4 years? the last era Sup Forums was mainly libertarian was 2012ish. after the reboot with country flegs it's been very much nationalist/right wing/traditional conservative/WN

welcome to 2011, SRS.

Maybe if they understood that without borders you have no country then libertarianism can be looked at seriously

A few months before Sup Forums harbor it was maybe half libertarian, half nazi. There were a few memes involving that that don't get posted anymore

>So when did Sup Forums become so obscenely authoritarian? I thought were all libertarians here?
Literally the second rand paul put on a yamika.

Libertarianism was only cool here because they believed daddy paul was gonna name the Jew

Blame neo/pol/. The balance of statism and freedom no longer exists.
t. oldfag

newsflash: people move where money is. even without bennies huge amounts of latinos would be trying to get into the US illegally. Mexicans have been immigrating to the United States in fairly large numbers since the 1940s, before the welfare state even really existed.

Underrated

>I want libertarianism within our borders
This guy gets it. The cultural/social benefits of fascism + the economic benefits of free trade.

I am a libertarian. Freedom of association which means I'd be allowed my business to explicitly refuse niggers, spics, chinks, heebs and protestants.

100% guarantee you there wouldn't be an immigration problem if the people, instead of our (((government))) were allowed to shoot trespassers.

Good one.

It's a historical abnormality to have huge numbers of people moving around

All that welfare stuff started in the mid-60s.

thats basically just nazism. before the literal global warfare they really didnt interfere that much besides running communist shaming propaganda campaigns

>Border protection works about as well as gun control
Gun control does work faggot. When you have anti-gun laws the citizenry has fewer firearms.
If you had people shot for owning a gun there would be less guns around.
What they don't really prevent is murders and suicides, because they just use other means. But you know what does reduce murders? Punishments for murderers.

When you increase the punishment and difficulty for illegally immigrating, they will stop doing it as much. If we reduce them they will increase.

Try to increase your knowledge on the subject more than bumper sticker level.

Does this include undocumented?

Either way, I'm not saying that the welfare state doesn't encourage it even more, I'm saying that it alone isn't the reason.

One of the big reasons it jumps in the 80s is because Reagan pulled a merkel, and of course the 90s spike is because of NAFTA.

Things like migration are rarely caused by one thing, they are multicausal. You can't just say Welfare is THE reason.

>It's a historical abnormality to have huge numbers of people moving around

That couldn't have anything to do with this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

Proving my point

I disagree. What about the 200,000 Hungarians who came to Canada in the 1950s?

What about the 300,000 Ukrainians who came to Canada in the 1900-1930 time period?

Friedman was wrong about welfare and immigration. Most intelligent libertarians have stopped making this argument. Please stop spouting embarrassing us.

This exactly. Thanks government!

>India's arrow is brown

>I don't understand how frequent migrations are

im like so super libertarian lol :3 *nommie noms feeties* dont tread on me hisss lol

>India is brown

It's called a vocal minority.

It's easy to understand why authoritarian are more aggressive in pushing their politics also.

>Arab slave trade completely glossed over again

Fucking leftist history.

Why was such care taken on where the jews went?

All French Canadians are descended from 10,000 colonists, and there are something like 15 million French Canadian-descended people in all of North America. I don't give a fuck about the rootless west.

There's only one arrow indicating where the jews went. It's noted because it's still a major migration.

Why do people think libertarians can't be nationalistic? It's just a common sense ideology.

Leave me alone and don't fuck up the country. It could not be more simple.

>the government loosens immigration laws
And libertarianism would solve this by... ending welfare for people that didn't get it then?

If you open borders white societies will get flooded by non-whites because white societies are just better and their societies don't give welfare either.
You'll have a massive crime wave but be unable to deal with it because the niggers cover for each other and since you need evidence to deal with the criminals it would be impossible to handle.
You'd have an invading army in your cities and nothing you could really do about it without violating "libertarian values".

>muh barbary corsairs

>Why do people think libertarians can't be nationalistic?
I have a libertarian leaning ideology if only whites are around because that's the only way it would function.
But a good deal if not most libertarians are petty and shortsighted and would bring their society to ruin with immigration and giving voting power to any moron that can cast a ballot.

> Libertarians are mocked openly

Everyone is mocked openly here, you faggot.

What is wrong with that argument?

Where have you been for the past two years? Having a life outside of a Congolese trawling forum?

>muh pure laine

pure fantasy. hundreds of thousands of catholic europeans immigrated to Quebec, mainly irish.

>thinking that Sup Forums is one person

>le Sup Forums isn't hivemind meme

Private property, no welfare, freedom to discriminate. A libertarian society allows communities that would, say, not allow blacks or hispanics to live or do business there.

Even if Trump gets elected, this won't ever happen. With "open borders" in a society where all property is private except for maybe a few of muh roads, where are these niggers going to go? Trespass on armed libertarian property? Use your head.

Because so many French Canadians have Irish last names, yeah? And you realise we have extensive genealogical records, right?

Vocal minority and silent majority, most libertarians here know it's right but just don't have the words to shut down the boot lickers

Libertarianism/authoritarianism spectrum does not cosect the cosmopolitan/nationalistic spectrum.

Cosmopolitan libertarians are easily shut down by using UAE as an example, if you're against welfare but okay with open borders, then how do you feel about how UAE treats its migrant workers who are desperate for jobs?

I'm a nationalistic libertarian. It's fair, equal competition within our state amongst our citizens, but I'm going to look for advantages and protectionism when they're competing against foreigners. Our first duty is to our voters.

Nah. Although Nazism was more obviously ironic back then.

This.

Libertarianism requires competition, winners and losers. It doesn't matter if there are non whites because if the market is fair and equal (except to incrementalise difficulty), then the most successful will excel despite their ethnicity.

If whites truly are superior, society will naturally tend towards whites in superior positions. In reality, it really doesn't matter especially if only brahmin and coastal Chinese migrate here instead of dalits and inland Chinese.

No you don't have freedom to discriminate because that means you're interfering with the liberties of whomever you're discriminating against.

Everyone must be judged absolutely by their merit.

What you're referring to is laissez faire capitalism and is specifically what neoliberalists/internet libertarians are against. It's why they're more likely to talk about tax cuts to the poor than to the rich.

Libertarian is a spectrum.>But a good deal if not most libertarians are petty and shortsighted and would bring their society to ruin with immigration
Once again, why do you think that?

Well, If I had two guesses. One would be the muslims raping and pillaging their way across Europe. My second guess would be the never ending stream of anti white propaganda being fed to the masses.

Do you have any other guess?

>Even if Trump gets elected, this won't ever happen
Trump isn't the be all end all of society.
And your vision is no more realistic than mine.
Immigrants will come, because they want low wages, which they will get because businesses love cheap labor.
Then their children will be born in the country and vote for more government to help them.
Open border libertarianism will always bring an end to itself now. Because the impediment to distant travel is almost negligible.

see

>No you don't have freedom to discriminate because that means you're interfering with the liberties of whomever you're discriminating against.

Nope. Libertarianism doesn't give people positive rights e.g. YOU MUST SERVE ME but only negative rights e.g. I DO NOT HAVE TO SERVE YOU.

What's more common to see is that you'll have your typical Jean Tremblay being fully of French descent yet LARPing about his supposed Irish and Native ancestors.

Sup Forums has always been filled with tinfoilers

>I thought were all libertarians here?
libertarians are just democrats who dont want to be called liberals

Your cuck candidate Ron Paul was never liked on Sup Forums.

>then their children will be born in the country and vote for more government to help them.

Although I don't represent all libertarians, voting isn't the final form of libertarian society. Prior to the civil rights act, businesses did have signs refusing service to Jews and Blacks. That was a private matter handled in a libertarian way.

But thanks to government, I'm required to serve them even though I don't want to.

When the Christians came.

That's a straw man. You literally want to pretend laissez faire is what we're arguing for and if anyone agrees you'll then reset your IP or take a proxy and yell "this shit caused the great depression."

Contemporary libertarianism is about equal opportunities as a pathway to equality rather than equal outcome.

But sure, do tell me what I believe. Label my ideology for me.

>Once again, why do you think that?
Because they say that. Gary Johnson, the head of the US libertarian party says that.
>voting isn't the final form of libertarian society
Somebody has to be chosen to dole out violence when it needs to be done.

Im an anarchist (Trump voter). Clearly you don't know Sup Forums as well as you think

>libertarians are just democrats who dont want to be called liberals

The LP in the US panders to the left, but libertarianism is diametrically opposed to what Democrats think.

>No economic regulations
>No environmental regulations
>No taxes
>No safety net
>No non-discrimination laws

You have to be pretty fucking retarded to think that sounds like the Democratic party platform.

Get that fedora of a philosophy away from me.

Sup Forums thrives off of being contrarian, I would expect a swing back toward the center or even left when the Trump hype dies down.

>disagreeing with you means mocking and shitting on you

Jim Crow was literally the law in the South. Most companies in every other part of the country served both whites and blacks (and why wouldn't they?)

>libertarians are just democrats who dont want to be called liberals

Really makes ya think

>Sup Forums thrives off of being contrarian
Now this is a meme that needs to die.

>Vocal minority and silent majority
this doesn't really work on an imageboard

>Nah. Although Nazism was more obviously ironic back then.
absolutely wrong newfag. 2012-2013 Sup Forums was nazi as hell and very serious, much more so than after Sup Forumsharbour. a lot of them went to 8pol.

libertarianism was only ever big on Sup Forums because Ron Paul was seen as an alternative to (((neocons))) and liberals.

>I'm 11.

Well I can only argue for myself, but generally speaking, Libertarianism boils down to letting people do as they wish as long as they aren't aggressing against others.

Not a straw man to invoke the principle when YOU think that people don't have freedom to discriminate in libertarian society. But there are a lot of leftist libertarians out there, maybe you are one of them.

Yes, violence needs to be doled out. And it is better doled out by the individual than the government.

Because I'd rather not serve both, especially modern day blacks?

>democracy
>a variant of communism
>mfw
Hoppe is a moronic proto-fascist. He is understandably way outside the mainstream libertarian thought.

you'd be very wrong, things will swing further to the extreme right. you can already see this with Sup Forums distancing itself from milo and brietbart.

>this doesn't really work on an imageboard
Absolutely does. Massive amounts of lurkers give no fucks what public opinion looks like and simply dont share their thoughts. This is super clear on Sup Forums for example

t. Didn't read your conversation

The only practical path to a libertarian society is via global fascism. Not hard to understand.

i don't consider pure lurkers to be "a part" of Sup Forums really. how would you know at all what opinions the lurkers here have anyway?

>So when did Sup Forums become so obscenely authoritarian? I thought were all libertarians here?

when we figured out open boarders doesn't work and spics and niggers are subhuman filth

I mean, I am looking at your flag, but holy fuck I want to bite your bait so bad right now.

Libertarians are absolutely against all infringements of private property including and not limited to anti-discrimination laws.

Dingo ate the baby.

a wall with automatic gun turrets would work pretty well

He's right. It was great to start, but we should create a fascist state shaped by the ideals of our founding fathers.

They entrusted the constitution to the democratic process and future generations have failed them by seeking to corrupt and destroy it. And we allowed it to happen under our noses.

Democracy gave rise to a truly beautiful America, but can we survive? Now that women and niggers are voting? Is it possible to overcome that much ignorance?

Lol okay hotshot, it's been like that since /n/
The pendulum always swings back

>Third world subhumans would not come here if there wasn't welfare.

Flat out wrong. Stop repeating this bullshit. If you are so worried about "muh white race" become a fascist and spare the libertarian community your fucking stupidity.

>how would you know at all what opinions the lurkers here have anyway?
I've been here since 04, it's like im reading code in the matrix. I just know. I can sense when our community sinply 'lets trolls win' for example.

I think after they stole the election from Ron Paul in 2012 and Rand ended up being a cuck we all figured out its time to get tough.

No retreat, no surrender.

How could you say no to this authoritarian mustache forever? I challenge you to find a single libertarian with a better mustache

Monarchy is to a privately owne business, as democracy is to a collectively owned business.

Democracy is the collectivization (usually violent) of a government firm.

Hoppe is not a fascist, fascism is demotist and marxoid. Hoppe is a reactionary anarcho-capitalist.

"We"
The fuck do you not understand about "user"?

>And it is better doled out by the individual than the government

>no proper trial
>lynch mobs
>blood feuds
>tyranny pops up anyway because the village can't stand against a small army
No. Ancapism is a delusional fantasy.

/n/ and /new/ didn't get shut down by moot for being so leftist.
You're looking at them through selective lenses.

I don't care what stupid bullshit you use to justify your coercive nonsense. We already tried monarchies and they failed. Stop getting mad because brown people scare you. If the white race dies out it will be because idiots like Hoppe and other "reactionaries" (fascists) can't compete with them in the marketplace and therefore have no business existing in the first pace.