Mysteriously only retarded pinkos and braindead Neo-Nazis support Palestine over Israel...

Mysteriously only retarded pinkos and braindead Neo-Nazis support Palestine over Israel. Isn't it strange how well adjusted individuals support Israel and the rest do not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PjHMYNM46Fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also interesting how the unarmed and unemployable support paleostain. Its as though they are getting ready to sacrifice themselves like their sub human heros

I don't really have a dog in the fight.

they should be more worried about iran and being encircled by isis

>Isn't it strange how well adjusted individuals support Israel and the rest do not?

maybe in jewmerica

I would say only kikes and braindead fox news drones support Israel.

>Mysteriously only ignorant delusional retards, corrupt politicians and dirty zionists support Israel over Palestine

FIXED

the only side I take is your mommy back side

Why do I have to arbitrarily choose between Isreal and Palestine? Why cant I want Egypt or Poland to take over the middle east?

The pinkos have arrived!

Thats because with Jews.....YOU WIN!!!

abdul, that sister of yours wont impregnate herself!

I'm a braindead nazi

I don't support either. I want them both gone.

Yes, it is strange, isn't it?

I don't support either

I don't support either of you. You're both cretins. America first.

Mysteriously only kikes and cuckservatives support Israel.

Shoo shoo Jews

remember that time Israel bombed Gaza's only power plant during Operation Protective Edge, forcing literally everyone in Gaza to live without electricity for most of the hours of the day?

i guess there were terrorists hiding in gaza's only power plant, lol

how many Israeli jews have lived for months without electricity because of muh terrorist attacks? i bet it was like anudda shoah!

cant wait for the next Cronulla Riots you filthy nigger, this time they are going to bring guns

> inb4 you went there - they beat you up, I know

Having seen how Muslims operate, I think Israel are objectively the good guys. That said, our government really needs to stop acting like Israel's problems are America's problems.

FUCKING RARE
U
C
K
I
N
G

R
A
R
E

i dont support either. i would like to see that entire region turned into radioactive glass

great replies guys, just 10/10 posting all round.

That's just Anti-Finland.

have a dead muzrat, mohammad. The first of many that you are going to see

why do you fucking newfags constantly spam "rare" when faroese niggers post? faroe islanders legitimately post a bunch of times a day, its nothing special. I don't know why but for some reason, so many people on that island browse Sup Forums.

>the country profiteering from holocaust lies are the good guys

wew lad

everyone who disagrees with you is a muslim!!!

wew

10/10 for originality.

Anyone defends Palestinians is some faggot libtard or an undercover Achmed.

That doesn't mean you have to love Israel, tho.

have another one. Its important that you get used to this sight.

no red blooded neo-nazi would ever support a shitskin muslim

>implying

>choosing a side
you will only be free when you take the true red pill: non-interventionism

I like the idea of Isreal in that all jews should live there.

Anyone with half a brain supports Israel over fucking Palestine, how far that support goes depends however.

Don't buy into the jew = all evil meme either. That's middle eastern muslim tier edgelording.

H O L Y F U C K
O
L
Y

For some reason Sup Forums is pretty normal for a lot of people to use here.

Can someone please explain to me why Israel is so hated by the far-right? As a right leaning individual I respect and look up to their policies and I believe America would be much stronger as a whole if we followed some of the examples and policies implemented by Israel.. Please educate me Sup Forums

riiiight

> hitler with the palestinian mufti

Nice trips satan

>tfw ashkenazi redpilled zionist ready to help aipac make the push because mashiach is coming

Different day and age, if he saw what Islam is causing these days he'd probably make them out to be the big evil of everything

m'bad

>Literally Jews

This is the only reason, imagine they were Swedes and acted the way they do Sup Forums would love it

hello picard

>Mysteriously only retarded pinkos and braindead Neo-Nazis support Palestine over Israel.

Just the pinkos lad, nationalists just want the jew to go.

nazis literally killed your own people, but...

oh never mind. Hello abdi al haq

Colgate is right

Based tripfag

I support neither

Dead jews is frequently a good thing though

British Politician Jeremy "red terror" Corbyn supports Palestine.
youtube.com/watch?v=PjHMYNM46Fw

Typical JIDF tactic
>see Israel hater
>muzzie kek, suck muhammah's dick, muzzie!
>Guys, this user is TOTALLY a shitskin lel
Sad, really.

Crawl back in your hole jew

>Can someone please explain to me why Israel
Come on. Every time a country's hate speech laws prevent you from telling the truth, Israel's behind it. Every time your country pays lip service, or actual shekels to jews in yet another rounds of reparations, or builds another holocaust monument, Israel's behind it.

The swedes haven't lied about being killed in the holocaust.

remember that time the pallies launched rockets into israeli neighborhoods?

remember that time the pallies dug a tunnel to kidnap israeli teenagers from their beds?

remember that time the pallies put a bomb in a retarded kid's backpack and sent him onto a school bus?

remember that time the pallies hijacked an italian cruise ship and shot an old crippled tourist in the head?

remember that time the pallies had a brutal gunfight with the israeli defense forces for the news cameras even though there wasnt a jew in sight

remember that time a pallie stabbed a 12 year old girl to death in her own bed?

remember that time the pallies from Fatah got machinegunned by the pallies from Hamas and said the jews did it even though Hamas posted their own video of it on al jazeera?

remember the time the pallies hijacked an airliner and flew it to udanga so they could ransom the passengers?

remember the time the pallies shot a kid in the street and claimed the jews did it, so they could claim another "martyr", when their own video footage proved the pallies were the only ones who could even see the kid, much less take a shot at him?

remember the time the pallies blew up the brand new water pipe the israelis had built to pump water into Gaza, then tried to claim the IDF blew it up just days after it went online?

remember the time the pallies startyed a shootout with the IDF and got paddled, then they sent children out to recover the weapons and hamas headbands so they could claim it was a "massacre" of innocent civilians, even though they posted their own video on the interwebs?

yeah, pallies are totally the "good guys" in this conflict.

easier to be terrorists and kill ur kids for UN, EU and gulf state money than bother learning a skill and getting a real job

paleostains are literally the WORST dindus in the entire world

Funny how the right wing uses Israel for proxy wars. Some of the christ fags actually believe they are going to start the apocalypse by supporting Israel. You can't make this shit up.

>an entire argument is wrong because of the people who support it
Is there a name for this fallacy?

I remember when I was a kid, watching all those documentaries on PBS about the holocaust and thinking how horrible it was.

After all these years of seeing how Jews actually behave, I could sit back and enjoy those films while eating popcorn like I'm at the movies now. No matter whether you believe in the 6 gorillion or not, they deserved it and deserve it again many times over.

Fuck off, kikes. As for the Palis... they should get their land back, they just got Jewed like the rest of us, and I like thinking about how much it would piss off the Ziotrash.

1. Good. Less jews.
2. Good. Less jews.
3. Good. Less jews.
4. Good. Less jews.
5. Good. Less jews.
6. Good. Less jews.
7. Good. Less jews.
8. Good. Less jews.
9. Good. Less jews.
10. Good. Less jews.

Hope I didn't miss one, it's getting late ;)

Aotearoa, rugged individual

Remember all of jewish history?

Israel-USA-NZ

Fuck the world, Axis of Good when?

ISIS will wipe out Palestinians and Hamas first, then we'll just nuke them probably.
Iran has to many problems as it is, mainly Turkey and Saudis. They will clash soon. Israel is just false flag. They need nukes for their Sunni neighbors.

why would jews be any less evil than muslims?

dont have to like them to see they can be helpful

i respect them but hope they fall

this is the second thread today, dont you sleep?

>he thinks ISIS is an enemy of Israel

Fuck off jew shill

Canada's father?

this whole thread is crawling with jidf.

(((You)))

>mfw you prove my point

> hitler would not support the muzzies if he knew how rotten they were

he knew very well what muzzies were about.
mein kampf is a mashup of bolshevic marxism, italian fascism and moslem retardation

hitler called his "master race" the aryans for a reason.
anyone with half a brain knows that aryans are from the caucasus mountains and indus valley, the same place the arabs ACTUALLY come from, not sweden norway and the low countries

hitler wanted to include arabs and persians into his fantasy helter skelter race war because he thought they were keen.

he was a noted orientalist (thats like a weeaboo japanophile, but they fetishize arabia an persia instead of japanland)

he even folded his orientalism into the nazi state religion

Whole board if you ask me.

"Unethical" he wants to talk about.

Jewish history is a history of unethical conduct.

First, the Pharisees killed Jesus Christ, the only true son of God.

And isn't it true that the Jews put a "secret sauce" on their Reubens that is actually just Thousand Island?!

And who shot Gianni Versace? Was it a Jew? I don't know. It was in Miami.

Hey why dont you say
"Jesus christ is the messiah, i accept him as my lord and savior"
I tell you even if you dont believe in god it shouldnt be hard.

>mein kampf is a mashup of bolshevic marxism, italian fascism and moslem retardation
Yeah.. I'm going to go with [CITATION NEEDED] on that one.

remember when they did all that plus more and still are to this day?
Remember that?

why are all you kike shills so similar? do you think you are convincing anyone with your bullshit?

>G-guys, this user's TOTALLY a muzzie haha shitskins suck amirite?
You're going to have to come up with some new plays, coach.

post em

Remember when they had their country stolen from them because some vermin were good liars?

Jews are enemy number 1

How about "Jesus Christ, that bitch be fugly"?
Srsly, that is some low-grade gefilte fish you're puttin' on display.

then you wont mind these. They wont trigger you at all. Post em

But we arent muslim.
NO ONE IN THIS THREAD IS MUSLIM
FUCK ALLAH AND FUCK YOU
JUST SAY IT
JESUS CHRIST IS THE MESSIAH
JUST SAY GOD FOR FUCKS SAKE, SAY THE WORD GOD

i could not care less

I'm 100% for Israel

All diaspora jews should peacefully, yet forcefully, be deported there t.b.h.

Hes a jew and he pretends not to be
WHY ARENT YOU PROUD OF YOURSELF OP?
YOU FUCKING KIKE

>Isn't it strange how well adjusted individuals support Israel and the rest do not?
Yeah, Noam Chomsky and Stephen Hawking aren't well adjusted individuals. Stop talking out of your arse.

> gianni versace shot by a jew
no you moron.

he was a half caste honky/viet rent boy

thats more like it. Lets share

> triggered nigger

You've already exposed yourself, do as you please Chaim.

>the entire post

Im running low. Help me out

Just say the words