Has your country ever had it's clay stolen from it?

>Has your country ever had it's clay stolen from it?

>Did it get the clay back or just watch like some cuckold as that clay gets immigrated into by foreign seeds and developed by another nation as it's master?

Never.

Never.

For some reason we reclaimed a land from thousand years ago.

You didn't reclaim Rus from way back when you took it. Although it wasn't yours before that Poles and Mongols just have a way to beat Russians that french/germs don't.

we had clay stolen but the people remained

yes but it was deserved imo

>yes but it was deserved imo
t. actual cuck

we were cucked by Soekarno, UN and Belgium

Yes

Yes

Which time are we talking about?

"Howdy, Germanic servants! Check it out, I'm made of gold!" t.Charlemane?

What about Britain?

does it count if we stole the clay in the first place?

>Cause death of million yuros
>Expect no punishment

Accepting you were in the wrong is a great sign of dignity.
I would also take lost clay over complete genocide at any day

ww2

>t. actual cuck
>sweden
Wow. Can't say I'm surprised. So is your bull a somali just like they say on Sup Forums?

It sorta counts but not really. At that point you'll just be complaining like some 1st world baby.

>WAHHHH!! JAMAL TOOK MY TOY THAT I STOLE FROM HIM!

1. Yeah, Karelian isthmus, Salla, and later Petsamo

2. There was an attempt and the areas were temporarily regained, but after Germany was pushed back they became impossible to hold

We'll get it back one day

you were cucked by Soekarno also

No we weren't. Maybe you were, but not usa.

it didn't warrant the displacement that occured afterwards

Yes

I was talking about Britian, not the country that has no problems but creates problems itselves

Pretty sure the US lost a lot of oversea provinces during WW2. Oh, and Panama.

You stole clay from Mexico though.
But the spics are retaking it

I think Japan took some small islands from us during WW2, but that was about it. We totally wrecked them and paid them back.

Also Panama was never really ours. You're mixing it up with the Panama Canal which the US built. We had no borders with it and never inducted it as a state (thus not a real part of USA). The Panama canal did belong to USA and we used it for about 100 years and by treaty we are supposed to give it back which we did.

We did invest heavily in making that canal, but that paid it's investment costs back long ago.

flag
unfortunately yes, but one day we'll regain it all

many times, we lose clay, we take clay, etc...

catalonia je francia

There was something insanely illegal and immoral about that whole panama thing but I think we're not allowed to talk about it because Teddy was an infallible good guy.