yanks

rank slag edition

Thanks a lot, Trump and Brexit

i have no self restraint and am a weak minded reprobate

Reminder that Trekkies were always whiny faggots

just ban guns in the middle east

what does /brit/ order at wetherspoons

*grabs boobie and drools*

just realized that I have never made a post on Sup Forums from anything but my phone l0l

that is a rank slag

anime

haha yes smiffy you lad

6 pints of tetleys

I just want a cute, codependent bf who texts me all day when I'm in work and cuddles me when I come home

the blueballs is killing me lads

its fucking ripping me apart

bit gay that lad

'ed

got a PhD from the university of life

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military?

got a level 5 BTEC from the school of hard knocks

ORGINALITY come on dude you're not this pathetic you can do better than these stale memes. Then again, maybe you can't you flabbergasted psued-german

beer and a burger obviously

went to oxford and cambridge at the same time

So what are the reasons for having open borders?
The simplest, and most important, reason for having open borders is an extraordinary amount of economic growth. The fact that such labor mobility would lead to enormous gains is well established, as described in this review of some of the evidence. In addition, this paper in particular goes into some of the technical details for why the policy is so promising, particularly for developing countries.
The reason why open borders grow the economy is essentially that it allows people to move to where they are most productive. The biggest part of the difference in income levels between countries isn't the savings rate or health care or even education. It's technology. And when we think about it, this makes sense. Imagine if you had to do your current job, but using only the technology that was accessible in the 1970s. For most, this would represent a drastic reduction in their productivity. And this doesn't even get into institutions - the way that things like a more fair judicial system or an easier process for starting a business can affect productivity as well.
How many workers have been kept so far from their full potential simply because they were born in the wrong country? How many countries have seen a lack of democracy and progress simply because its people have never had the chance to see in person what else there is out there? How many people have had a great idea that could've changed the world - but they didn't live in a country with the institutions to support and make that idea a reality?
But these benefits are for the people of developing countries at the expense of hard-working Americans/Germans/Italians, right?
Nope, not really. The literature (again as seen in the review and the paper above) tells us that while the benefits for people of developing countries can be on the scale of 100% or even 1,000% increases, the costs of open borders if implemented rapidly is a fraction of a percent.

parents just gave me £6000 for no reason haha

what do you call a french man with half of his brain removed

- a smart brit

PEE-SITDEMT FPGOTNULD GROUMFFP

any straight man in

Have a wank

reporting, but not for her

>alison I said we're sinking

they want you to buy crusader king 2 complete edition

that jaw jesus

So what is open borders?
Cambridge Dictionary defines it as "a situation in which goods and people can enter and leave a country easily," though we'll be talking specifically about movement of people in this post.
To use a more common definition, Wikipedia defines it as such:
An open border is a border that enables free movement of people between different jurisdictions with limited or no restrictions on movement, that is to say lacking substantive border control. A border may be an open border due to a lack of legal controls or intentional legislation allowing free movement of people across the border (de jure), or a border may be an open border due to lack of adequate enforcement or adequate supervision of the border (de facto).
To help explain what open borders is, I'm going to use a hypothetical open borders dynamic between Mexico and the US as my primary example. I will be doing this both because of the border's relevance to current events, and because it is an example of a border that is not already open (like the borders between many European countries). I will refer to other examples and hypotheticals in this discussion as necessary.
So let's say the US and Mexico decide to have an open border with each other. What does this mean? All it means, at a base level, is that a typical Mexican or American citizen can expect to be able to cross the border in a timely manner no matter their skill sets or reasons for travel (moving to the other country, working in the other country, or even just vacation.) It means no quotas, no finite number of visas, and no arbitrary requirements to cross the border, such as skill level or knowledge of a language.

love the bit of thigh that muffins out of the shorts

Classic /washing machine in the kitchen/ gimmick

>dude
did you use your grossly rotund husk of a body to float your way over the pond you yankee wankstain?

since i started wageslaving i've stopped wanking every day.

nice

What is open borders not?
Open borders does not mean the following:
Leader of ISIS, Al-Baghdadi, strokes his beard evilly as he walks across a border that isn't marked in any way.
Border guard: "Stop right there, terrorist! We don't want you in our country!"
Al-Baghdadi: "Aha! But it doesn't matter what you want. Right here I have a copy of your country's Wikipedia page, and it says you have 'open borders.' Therefore, I can come in and you can't do anything about it!"
Border guard: "Oh darn, he's right! Oh well, we have to let him in."
In all seriousness, this example is obvious hyperbole. And yet, it's true that many when they hear "open borders" immediately assume it means "no borders." They imagine immigrants simply walking over the border without any process whatsoever. They conjure up images reminiscent of this political cartoon, this one, or even this one.

cor

i'd rather be a yank than an ersatz german with a recordly low iq

lol

the goal body
youtube.com/watch?v=brwtSC6dq2E

more

good phenotypes
i rate them

tim was able to upload his videos after all
guess the hackers had to take a break for tea

belief in god is a totalitarian belief. it is the wish to be a slave.

it is the desire that there be an unalterable, unchallengeable, tyrannical authority who can convict you of thought crime while you sleep. who can and must subject you to a total surveillance around the clock every second of your life. not even your life. it applies before you were born and for eternity after your death. a celestial north korea. but at least you can fucking die and leave north korea.

does the bible or the koran offer you such freedom in death? No. the tyranny, the misery, the utter ownership of your entire being, the smashing of your individuality - all just begin when you die. its a wicked and evil preachment.

who wants this to be true? who but a slave desires such a ghastly fate?

What is Neoliberalism?

Neoliberalism was developed in 1938 as a response to rising totalitarianism in the forms of fascism and communism. The goal was to revive liberalism while addressing the failures of both laissez-faire capitalism and centrally planned economies. What was sketched out was a modernized liberalism with an active but limited state to maintain free enterprise and a basic welfare.
Neoliberals understand that free-market capitalism creates unparalleled growth, opportunity, and innovation, but may fail to allocate wealth efficiently or fairly. Therefore, the state serves vital roles in correcting market failure, ensuring a minimum standard of living, and conducting monetary policy. At the same time, the state should pursue these goals with minimal interference and under the check of inclusive institutions to free it from the influence of corporations, unions, and other special interests.
We believe public policies should be evaluated on how well they achieve their goals. We strive to avoid the failures of collectivists who employ means that are fundamentally inconsistent with the egalitarian ends they seek to attain. For this reason, we support empirical, pragmatic policy grounded in economics. Neoliberals also support classical liberal values such as freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and freedom of the press (to name a few)
Neoliberals are flexible in their policy prescriptions but are unified in their support for lowering barriers on trade and immigration while also supporting a tax on carbon emissions. We do not all subscribe to a single comprehensive ideology but instead find common ground in liberal priors. Differences within our views often come down to how much redistribution is appropriate and what empirical burden is needed to justify state action.

finally the commies are doing something good

SOLD MY BITCOIN AT 3.8k feeling awfully smart abiyt now haha

how do you castrate a brit?

- kick his sister in the chin

:DD

wtf i love communism now

good thing i'm british then you jizz-stained septic

dont get it

you sure fooled me with your atrocious grasp on english vocabularly and grammar

BASED CHINAMEN

Religion is an insult to humanity. it says you & I cannot, individually or collectively, decide upon a right action or thing without divine permission to do so. that we would not know right from wrong if we did not have heaven's permission to do so.

how else would we get our morality? our human solidarity? our innate knowledge of right and wrong? our acute awareness of fairness and unfairness? Nope. All worthless according to religion. Only the great unassailable dictator known as God can offer morality as divine gifts he so graciously donated to us.

*moves to china*

fuuuuuck i remember when they hit $120 and told myself id wait till they went down a bit to invest aaaaaa

any Mao Zedong man in

one of the brits has escaped... please take him back :=D

patching my sister's birthday dinner for a standard night out

is this acceptable? Bear in mind my sister and I are both adults and I said I would do the other thing first

hello NIGGER

how do you know you british friends sister has menstruation?

- his cock tastes like blood :DDD

not a sterotype you moron

pretty disrespectful really. family comes first in all things. you seem like a shit brother and a bit of a cunt.

i prefer to focus my grasp on the endless gelatinous folds of your mother, as she can often find herself getting overexcited

explain

homosexuals
>3% of the population
>55% of hiv carriers
>82% of syphilis cases
>20% of hbv cases
>37% of anal cancer
>78% have an STD

hahaha
no

honestly i dont care about my family much except mom the rest can fuck off

didn't realise you had added necrophiliac to your range of deficencies, I guess at least you can finally get laid

oi yank fuck off we're doing a bit

>3% of the population

lol keep telling yourself that, more like 70%

t. his sister

while it is true that I am a prick, my sister and I aren't close at all

if I went I'd just be sat there in silence listening to her and my mum argue. do not want to be there

two doombars

source on 55% HIV srs fuck me that is scary glad i'm not a faggot

STD's are the closest things homosexuals will have to children.

grim

>our human solidarity? our innate knowledge of right and wrong? our acute awareness of fairness and unfairness?

why did the brit go to super market

-to buy marmite :DDDDD

Any Brother Hao man in?

youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE

Cretin

dont get it sorry u too clever for me snowman

englishman, scotsman and an irish go to a bar
what happens next?

WTF DELETE THIS NOW

think this was an accidental (you) but I'll have it thanks

all the sissi negholes my bigg blacc pozzdaddii has pozzed xx

yes it was quite an effort to dig her up, though not as much throwing her gargantuan body off myself before she had to go in there, or listening to the painful diatribes about her tragic disappointment of a son

but pa might not

please leave us be

damn its true