The war on terror cannot be won

The war on terror cannot be won.

If you fight them, you breed more of then and they will fight back.
Not doing anything is even worse.
Surveillance measures are far from 100% effective, as terrorists are always unpredictable.
You also can't just simply kill each and every Muslim on Earth.

Prove me wrong if you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_William_James
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But this country hasn't had a good witch hunt in a long time.

>You also can't just simply kill each and every Muslim on Earth
Watch me try one at a time

Of course it can be won. We start by clapping our policymakers in irons and interrogating them.

fuck you nigger
sage

Brutality, never ending brutality. Brutality on a scale the world has never seen.

You can easily stop them from. You obviously don't strike terrorists directly. But strike where it will hurt the most.
>kidnap their known family members
>torture said family and send their fingers to terrorists in mail

OP is 100% right. Because a war on a tactic can never be won.

This has to be a war on Islam or no war at all. Either one is acceptable; isolationism and an insistence on letting the middle east sort out its own shit is respectable. So is a crusade to reclaim the Holy Land (thought the economic rationale is debatable).

But a war on terror can never be won. And frankly, stupid fucking ideas like a war on a tactic are fucking stupid (might as well declare a war on guerilla warfare, or a war on ugly fat people who use ad hominems).

that is why you deport anything not white

and anyone not white caught entering the country you waste

If you're into being an academic, you can look into something called the "moral equivalence of war" which has been used a mass-psychological organizing principle (war on terror, war on poverty, war on drugs, etc.) as a cover story in the name of evoking noble behavior by establishing a war without an outright war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_William_James

kill em until they convert or die. Make koran illegal. Easy.

Keep on killing em. You fucking moor

West is retarded.

A suicide bomber is working based on altruism gone wrong. He wants to sacrifice his life for the "greater good". This feeling is something evolutionary, i.e. sacrificing self for kin. Of course altruism has been firmly hijacked by religion for eons now. For a suicide bomber his kin/Mosque is more important than himself.

You want to stop terror? Then hit him where it hurts, where his sacrifice becomes meaningless. There cannot be any half measures.

Really shit thread btw OP.

Actually, there is one way.

Anarcho-capitalism.
No government or body of power to coerce, just a nation of non-cucks who fucking hate you and don't have to give you shit or serve you in their stores. I don't think they'd give a shit about us, but if they did, at that point it's not terrorism, it turns to a conventional war, their shitty militia against our capitalism-enabled pseudo-militaries. That would practically be the crusades.

Theoretically, I think that would be an incredible idea. I would be 100% on board, theoretically.

The problem is that, in real life, all of those kinds of wars have failed in their "secret" intent, and been totally ineffective in their "headline newspaper" intent. The War on Terror has inspired no more nobility from the general population than normal peacetime, and if anything has increased sympathy for muslims. The War on Drugs is one liberal president away from legally recognized failure, and if anything has promoted drug culture.

It's not a bad idea, but it just doesn't work.

>thought the economic rationale is debatable).
Hell no its not

Steal oil from sandniggers.

"Liberate" diamond mines while we're at it cause fuck africa

Lets conquer and show the world what force of will looks like.

Then there's a simpler way - keep them segregated in their deserts - but instead bomb their infrastructure, electricity - and every other utility - let them all die out.

Nuking the Middle East would be pretty effective in stamping most of them out

And I think quite on point is that it's not winnable. It's like Occupy Wall St. There were no specific conditions and therefore no way to ever win or lose.

Nice ideas are nice, but they have to be pragmatic enough to be workable.

turn sand to glass. done.

>war on terror
What is next? War on armies? War on communications?
You can't get rid of the thing, what you can do is get them to deal with their own shit so they leave you alone.

Dad?

Language targeted bio weapons would be very effective.

get to bed son.

The only way to beat a fanatic is to make them fear you more than their god. These people embrace death, it's a reward for their actions in life. You can't fight them as you would anyone else, who fears death, who wishes to return home, not die on some dusty battlefield.

Show these people the wrath of the first world, terrify so much that they think you're a monster. That they beg and plead for their god to save them. And then? Prove that even their god cannot offer respite.

I know it sounds edgy and ridiculous, but I can't imagine any better way to beat someone who doesn't fear you and who spits on the rules you force yourself to play by.

All bullets lubed with bacon grease.
end of fight

>You also can't just simply kill each and every Muslim on Earth.

challenge accepted

Honestly this would probably be the most effective way of doing it.

Whoever does the glassing would get quite the flak though, but it'd eliminate 90% of the problem at once. The remaining 10% can just die out

The War on Terror has to be won by fostering stability in the Middle East. Saddam Hussein, thought a tyrant, kept Iraq in check. Once he was deposed there was a massive vacuum in the region that became a hot bed for terrorists.

But given that the West seems to be in the business of arming and training islamic "moderates" in countries like Syria, I don't think actually defeating the terrorists is their main goal.

Remove every muzzie from the borders, ban all of them except diplomats, mudslime terrorism solved at least for what ever country implements said policy. Let them chimp out all they want somewhere else.

Go to bed Cipher

Kill every muslim. Probelm solved. No more islamic terrorism / islamic faith based crimes if islam were extinct and purged from history.

Pequod will never lose control over the helicopter ever again, unless in Africa

jews dont want stability in the ME though.

The ME was fine before the brits and kikes fucked everything up by invading Palestine and forcing the islamic revolution.

^Seriously, though.

>Make koran illegal.
That'll stop 'em.

>You also can't just simply kill each and every Muslim on Earth.

Says who? Some monkey from Brazil?

>If you fight them, you breed more of then and they will fight back
Am I missing something? The war of terra is pretty much driving the economy right now.

Those big old fashioned wars of yesteryear are hard to pull off now, with all the scrutiny and everything, it's just plain hard to get millions of people who don't know each other to line up and kill each other. Easier to just start blowing little people up until the little people get mad, then build a huge industrial spy and military complex that grows with the general malcontent. This is the economy now, it's what we do as a species.