Reminder: Trump is a Zionist puppet

Reminder: Trump is a Zionist puppet.

Trumps "self funding" campaign was a loan! I wonder who's gonna pay that loan off?! >

Other urls found in this thread:

talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/the-desperate-and-the-fail-inside-trump-s-june-fundraising-blitz
talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/welp-that-s-weird-but-of-course-it-is
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's all going to plan.

wtf im voting for johnson now because muh viable third party

wtf i ahte trump and clinton now

i am now #turncoatforturdball

Revoke your independence.

> I wonder who's gonna pay that loan off?
Considering how he runs his business, nobody, and he's just going to jew the people he owes money.

this guy is a hero

>Muh evil jews meme

Literally on the same tier as savage muslim with that one

>Zionist
I too want the Jews to go to Israel. But Israeli Jews don't want our Jews, and I don't blame them.

Hello, Shlomo.

>t. Dreidel Goldberg

I support Israeli apartheid and hate Jews

Hello Mohammed

>Reminder: Trump is a Zionist puppet.
>the kikes are failling for it
golly jeeeee

>latuff

Funny how Sup Forums starts plataforming dirty leftists as soon they start hating Israel.

Not at all, just shitposters

>rumps "self funding" campaign was a loan! I wonder who's gonna pay that loan off

Anyone stupid enough to donate to him. As the donations roll in, he uses them to pay off his loan to himself.

Free money-go-round.

He still needs money for his campaign ..? Just loans the money again. Campaign still owes him. Basically launders it all through his personal accounts.

Then there are all the family & friends getting sweetheart contracts that the campaign spends money on.

These two pieces (with internal links/sauce) give a solid backgrounder:

- talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/the-desperate-and-the-fail-inside-trump-s-june-fundraising-blitz

- talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/welp-that-s-weird-but-of-course-it-is

It's pure grift, end-to-end.

Tbh senpai,
Isrealis have some pretty fucking baddass military.

can someone please post the original?

No shit. You have to when you're surrounded by the Muslim horde. The fact that they have the USA supporting them with this is a great boon obviously

#MakeIsraelGreatAgain

>Isrealis have some pretty fucking baddass military.
That's because we, America, pay for all of it, plus they steal tons of tech and occasionally sell it to our enemies to boot!

Trump's the real deal, he personally wants to build really tall buildings, its a admirable passion of his. He needs to break the stranglehold of zionist scaremongering to do so and theres no better place to do that than from the oval office.