Feels thread - "what is Sup Forumss fear?"

what do you fear most in life, anons?

My biggest fear in life is failure. I fear I will drop out of my college, and be stuck living with my parents forever in a bad financial situation. I really dont want to be dependant of someone...

I have shitty back up plans, like being an illegal immigrant in America or even killing myself if I drop out.

My parents are both successful lawyers, and I'm studying for a shitty liberal science degree which I cant even finish as it seems. Ever since I got in, Ive been shunned by my other even more successful family members for my "stupid" choice.
My parents are suprotive about my degree, but they are strictly expecting me to at least finish it... and, I dont know anons... I should be studying right now, but I'm crying in fear for my future, listening to sad songs and drinking heavily almost every day.

why am I so pesimistic? should I get professional help? I'm not doing any work under the explanation to myself that I'm depressed. Maybe I am. I definitely am...

nothing

dont worry
you will die

You may very well be - does your university have any counseling services? There's no shame in seeking help.

oh, its you again kek hello

It doesnt... idk
but yeah, I really might go seek it. Ive been telling myself for months that

I think it'd be a good idea, and I hope things get better for you.

Sudden death. The uncertainty of life. All my dreams and ambitions could crumble at any given moment for things I am entirely out of a control. Some nutjob could push for war for personal gains and millions would die. As I cross the road someone could speed up while on red and shatter my bones. Someone could pull a gun at any given moment and and my life in an instant.

Not to mention the fact that I could become the very person I dread of becoming; a leech, a castaway and a failure. My own pride and stubborness will make me hate myself if there are people that grew in similar environments to me but yet climbed higher than I did.

Learn Buddhism, it says life is suffering and the origin of suffering is inside your mind.

Thanks user.
btw religions are something I always found inetersting and was recently studying Islam. Buddhism was actually next on my list!

Death is really something I dont fear of, but the second part really hit me.
Its funny, seems like I'm more afraid of living than dying

because when you're alive you get to endure and suffer through your bad decisions

I fear finally snapping and losing my mind. Living in a state of perpetual depressive isolation has made it hard for me to distinguish fantasy from reality at times, it feels as if my mind could break at any moment and I have to constantly reassure myself that I'm not going crazy despite simultaneously being perfectly aware of the fact that this is what is literally happening. I have constant nightmares that deprive me of sleep and I haven't felt truly rested in years, I always feel on edge and restless for no reason. Deep down I really just wish to die but the honest truth is that I'm too much of a coward bound by my own reptilian nature that seeks to avoid death, so instead I fantasize about getting murdered by a home invader or hit by a stray bullet in the head as a form of cathartic outlet.

fuck...have you ever seeked professional help?

I used to have a psychologist but they told me that they couldn't help me. I think I got help too late.

>My parents are both successful lawyers
>and be stuck living with my parents forever in a bad financial situation

If I dropped out, I'd be cut of any kind of financial support besides having a roof over my head and food

I dont want to live like that...like a manchild doing some shitty low-paid job I would hate, being a constat reminder of what a failure I am to them and myself.

dying alone

the only reason I haven't sudoku'd yet was because I know it would break my mother's heart.

>If I dropped out, I'd be cut of any kind of financial support besides having a roof over my head and food
You have no reason to bitch with 2 parents being succesful lawyers.

At least you can sit on your ass all day doing nothing and still live comfortably provided your parents have a big expensive house.
Do you really think you're worse off than most of your countrymen if you were to drop out?

even if you finish that college , you will still live like >... living with my parents forever in a bad financial situation... etc.

just try finishing the college until you get kicked out of it for failing too many subjects, and then become a truck driver in germany

or, if you start getting better, actaully finish the college... and go ecome a truck driver in germany.

I'm at a uni too and I was suicidal for quite a while during the beginning of the semester because of something that happened last semester with a girl

we were friends then friends with benefits (I'm not chad though just charismatic) and she was too drunk one night and we had sex, I got consent but sorta half hearted from her and we had sex. I didn't use a condom like she like and I also had a minor std thing. And she woke up the next morning and didn't remember, and get violated... I fee bad for her and I hold a lot of guilt in my heart from this, and from my sexuality that I haven't really figured out. Counseling helps though. What do you do for fun?

or, i forgot an extra step, just try an easier college, if you are mentally prepared that you might also fail that one

but at the end, remember, all roads lead to germany

im scared that my grandma will die

>what do you fear most in life, anons?
wh*Tes still existing in 50 years. Before I die I pray that vermin be finally wiped from the face of the earth.

lack of any afterlife
non-existence is scary