BREAKING: PEWDIEPIE ENDORSES TRUMP

shitcasual.com/pewdiepie-viewership-declines-as-he-announces-support-for-donald-trump/

More and more celebrities are lining up to support Trump, this should increase his poll numbers

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/745635220255289344
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit, do I have to pretend to like that annoying Swede now?

> this should increase his poll numbers

Fortunately 12 year olds can't vote.

please tell me its real

Its real could be ironic/meme

(((Kjellberg)))

He fucks a girl. Must be a based Swede.

If it is, Pewdiepie is about to lose a lot of followers and "coincidentally" lose rank in youtube ratings.

He's like the wiggles for 7-14y/o's
You don't have to like shit, you're not in the right demographic.

I think we do hatbro. I'm legit going to give him some youtube views and click the fuck out of all the ads.

>twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/745635220255289344
might have been a joke, not sure, read the asspain lel.

Don't think he really cares to be honest.

This

14 yr olds can't vote so it's not a big win or anything

Breaking news: people vote
Who gives a fuck

I'm not sure if I like that moron's association with Trump.

I wonder who will be promoted in his place.

>kjell(((berg)))

His dog on his page is wearing the red Trump hat but the text is cropped out omg kek

>I'll report you
Lmao the fuck
So tolerant

Markiplier probably.

He has lived in England for while.

Liveing in England for one year is like taking full on red pill

The failure of integration and multiculturalism in front your face the tension the anger the frustration the pain.

Go England, if there was no bring it it wold e
civil war in few years

Fuck freedom of speech N shiet mane! Ima ballar

Swedes can have "berg" in the name without being Jewish. It's only people that live in or emigrated from more southern Germanic areas (Germany, Austria, etc.) where "berg" usually indicates that they're kikes.

Check his twitter and Facebook, this is certainly fake.

Berg is a common last name in German/Scandinavian countries. Jews have Berg as last name because many of them come from Germany.

On a recent video he did about clickbait videos on YouTube he started talking about how "the media is biased against..." And then stops talking. He might have been talking about conservatives and Republicans.

>twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/745635220255289344
Okay, maybe I like him a little bit now after reading the ass pain, but I'm not happy about it.

Maybe he's trying to purge his autistic fanbase. It's a pretty effective way to do so.

that was youtube cleaning old inactive acounts

does the dog in his banner have a shooped trump hat??

He is sweden, he probably has a secret hate for muslims and blacks now.

What if he lurks Sup Forums?

Yes that's what I was thinking but the text is cropped out. It looks like the hats we put on stuff. Same crop

>believing fake news sites

The link to the tweet is in this thread, nigger.

This. Pewdiepie is an entrepreneur. He has no convictions outside of profit.

lmao'ing @ u

This will really boost Trumps popularity in the 12-17 demographic.
We've got this election in the bag.

Is PewDiePie really even relevant in the year 2016? I mean to anyone older than thirteen?

Three years ago when he was still relatively obscure Markiplier was the shit. Sad to see how he's become a hair-dying nu-male who goes out of his way to be as inoffensive as humanly possible.

>TFW THIS IS REAL

Pewdiepie lost that amount because YouTube is removing inactive subscribers from all accounts

>1 post by this ID

top kek read all the comments talking about who they are going to vote for, then look at the profile pictures and they're all fucking 10 year olds

>Kjellberg
>berg
>most succesful youtuber

Hmmmmm

LOL

Doesn't this guy have like millions of dollars? Why doesn't he have a mansion by now?

At the very least it means he might inadvertently redpilled the entirety of Gen Z...

Definitely a joke and anti-trump. If you want immigrants and British people in America to be deported, vote trump

last time i saw he makes 4 million a year at least

dude is loaded and of course he's a fucking jew

You realise he is a character in his video's right?

He's the only reason to kick people out of the UK

REEEEEE MY LAST NAME ENDS IN -BERG TOO AND IM NOT A JEW

>Youtuber
>Millions of dollars

He donates the majority of his profits evidently like Critikal.

because the only way to stay rich is to be as extremely jewish with your money as possible.

>many of them come from Germany
No shit, Sherlock. Ashkenaz literally means Germany or, more accurately, western Germany.

That sure sounds like something a jew would say

that's a nordic surname user. Pewdiepie is like Hitler's cucked dream of an aryan. learn to differentiate cultures retard.

God damn it stop it with the (((berg))) already. Like 25 percent of swedish suranmes ends with -berg and 25 percent is -sson. We're cucks, not jews.

>why did you let jews cuck your culture

ITT pol trying resonably explain Pewdiepie actions.

>he is just an entrepreneur
>its not your demographic
>you shouldnt hate him

You little hypocry5ical shits never stop to amaze me.
You can be cum guzzling trans nigger jew, but as long as you vote for Trump you are pol friend. Kek

Looks like we need to curb 35% more of your population. The 10% extra is a blood sacrifice to kek.

A vote is a vote, Viktor, doesn't matter where it comes from

Be careful who youre calling jew pole

>You can be cum guzzling trans nigger jew, but as long as you vote for Trump you are pol friend.

That's how democracy works. You set aside your differences for a common cause.

In this case, getting the candidate you want elected.

>More and more celebrities are lining up to support Trump

>pewdiepie
>celebrity

Embarrassing.

fake, source?

>a (((leaf)))

>Those big man feet

wat

One of, or both of the following reasons:
>so his fans can't find him
>so he's not paying property tax for life and can move to another country with minimal difficulty

a (((muslim)))

Yep go bac to sucking Pewdie balls faglovers

kike

twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/745635220255289344

Go clean a toilet you useless faggot.

Lol i dont see the problem with pewdie pie. Hes probs the best youtuber to watch when it comes to playthroughs. Nothin really all that wrong about him desu and hes not a sellout, i guess he got so big it became cool to hate him?

Holy shit. We just gained the 12 year old call of duty player vote. This is actually big news because those little fuckers spread memes like wildfire.