Apologize

Apologize

amazing performance

IM SORRY SNAKEMAN

I apologize

He's still a fucking snake.

Best bw of all time imo. I don't give a flying crap about Cruz point fighting a bunch of blown up flyweights like Mighty Mouse or complete cans like Jorgenson

To be fair, I think Cody wins 3 out of 5 times.

Fuck up DJ for me

I thought cody was legit

I fall for memes

If it was a street fight TJ wouldve been dead at the 5 minute mark.

Just let that sink in.

Cruz is like a more boring mma version of floyd mayweather

Fucking Snake in the grass.

i legit thought cody had that after round one, tj seemed a tad shaky beginning of second round, looked decent as the round went on though. definitely respect

This was the easiest money I've ever made on a card, Cody is a meme and will probably fall off the face of the earth

Am I the only one here who actually like TJ and not a dickrider because of Conor said it was cool to hate him?

i mean, cody isnt a meme, but i think he was a tad overhyped
>that knockdown end of rd 1
saved by the bell for sure

Mayweather at least rematched maidana when he had a close fight with him. Cruz beat TJ on a questionable SD then ducked him for a full year until Cody whooped his ass.

SOON THE SNAKE SHALL EAT THE MOUSE

we did it guys!

BASED

>Cody is a meme and will probably fall off the face of the earth
I wouldn't go that far TJ's just that good. No meme beats Cruz like he did.

This. Cody is actually is really good and almost finished TJ on the first round.

Seriously why do people not like TJ?

He comes across as a super nice guy in the interviews that I've seen.

Nah, I'm a big TJ fan but the reality is that he was the one who landed in that exchange. If they have that same exchange again, it's still a 50/50 on who drops the other.

They hate him because Conor hates him. Alot of dick riders and followers. TJ is very talented fighter. I can see why Might mouse dodging him.

fuck off toejam dillashaw

I freaked the fuck out when TJ won. Hate cody

dillashaw is going to ruin johnson's parade. Feels bad

I only see a snake saved by the bell.

But it’s not

>unironically getting headkicked
Cody why you gotta keep them hands low

Someone post a webm of the first round ending. Clearly Dillashaw was hurt but it looked like he actually had some good head movement and might have lasted a while unless I'm remembering incorrectly.

who?

He comes off as a dumb fucking idiot and he was cocky as fuck after getting knocked out by a 125'er

>it didn't count, I wasn't out, early stoppage

But as dumb as he comes off, Cody makes him look like a genius. Cody might be the dumbest fucking guy to ever get to UFC. UFC had people like Chris Leiben, and Kevin Randleman too so that's saying a lot.

Has anyone checked on Urijah to see if he’s alright?

'Im still the best fighter in there, give me a rematch immediately'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>H..h...he's a shitty teammate!

>He's been off his head like talking shit the whole time and I've remained cool as you've seen

wtf, manlet still dazed

I'm genuinely sorry. Fucked up my picks by choosing Garbrandt. I should have known better. I'm sorry.

BASED

TJ is fucking elite if you look at his record, the dodson is the only hard loss, the loss to assuncao was in (((brazil))) and cruz was a correct decision probably but only just.

TJ "Saved by the bell" Dillashaw

is this unironically what cody no belt fans are gonna say from now on?

Punished cody is going to shadow realm him

Not necessarily a fan of either but TJ seems like the guy to say yes to your face turn around and slag you off

No Chin
No Belt
No Aura of Invincibility

If TJ took the nod against Cruz he'd be #1 p4p easily. Barao, Cody, Cruz > Every other champs resume.

I want to apologize for absolutely nothing

You are right. It is still a big question whether Cody could finish TJ had he droped him earlier

Isn't it funny how not much wrestling was used?

The way Garbrandt carried on about TJ leaving Team Alpha Male was embarrassing. Anyone would have thought they were fucking the way Garbrandt was acting.

It was satisfying watching Garbrandt Getting the shit kicked out of him.

Tj snake is my favorite fighter, his agressive fight style makes me hard

Cody is 25, recovering from a big injury, showed crazy hand speed, and almost finished a bantamweight great inside a round. How is that over rated?

Garbrandt is a mess

Apologize

I have nothing to apologize for. I always had his back.

>tfw you get bit by evil snek

>tired of being surrounded by insufferable dude-bro dickheads
>forge your own path

Alpha fail gets deservedly BTFO and exposed, no belt taking after his mentor the California can in getting HEEM'D in championship fights

power of friendship fags eternally BTFO, hard work, talent, and determination is all you need

unironically so happy for Rose. she seems like a really nice person.
no homo

I hope TJ goes after Conor when he beats Mighty Mouse

>when he beats Mighty Mouse