youtu.be/rORD5lp8yWQ
youtu.be/JyP407UnUWw
youtu.be/pQX2bi0TFEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice picture

>posting this image in the OP
>again
Wonder who could be behind this post.

gf said she will only shag superior black men from now on, bit annoyed seeing as i am a white lad ahah

it's only 9 pm and my eyes are already feeling very heavy
is this what college does to a person? I'll never have time to do anything on weekdays.

Where I come from the hot water is always there and it doesn't run out. I tried a switch under the water heater box thing and the house alarm went off instead,

>only just now notice that Donegal island in Luxembourg
Well shit, sorry for getting sloppy everyone.

Not me desu, I may have made it but I never used it as an OP, you all told me you didn't want outsiders seeing our greatest work.

>>again
Actually this is the first time that one's been posted, the other time was without Luxembourg.

>Where I come from the hot water is always there and it doesn't run out.
You're not Irish then I take it. I'm not really willing to help you to be honest. These are easy things. Go look in the utility room, or check the shower to see if it's an electric one.

I was hoping it'd be a big red switch like for the stove electricity.

>the wall is currently being fully renovated
>we have vast amounts of wall
Do RTÉ cut these clips to make Drumpf look more or less like an idiot?

I'm quite fond of this image.

Pull the string in the bathroom beside the shower. Jesus lad I don't know. How autistic can you be?
Post pictures.

>Do RTÉ cut these clips to make Drumpf look more or less like an idiot?
It didn't look edited, I think he was tired or something. Still he sounded way more out of it than he usually is.
From the news yesterday it seems Hillary is salty as fuck, wonder if she'll try running for 2020?

>I'm quite fond of this image.
GalwaYui a best.

>From the news yesterday it seems Hillary is salty as fuck, wonder if she'll try running for 2020?
But she'll be even more frail and incontinent by then.

But she'll have the advantage of people saying that she was the better choice to begin with

>But she'll be even more frail and incontinent by then.
That didn't stop her this time. She'll just suck enough life energy out of Bill to sustain herself and get sympathy votes when he mysteriously passes away the week before the polls open. If she lost to Trump again she might actually die of sheer despair.
I'm still hoping for Cruz to win and the democrats to either sort their shit out or get supplanted by a good party.

Fucking Wikimedia having no good blank provincial maps of Ireland. Think I'll have to make one out what they have.

why are you making a new one?

>lucinda craycray
Thought she was dead, why is she on TV? What does she want?
Also she just went on about sacrificing her political career again.

>hoping for Cruz to win
Isn't he a crazy religious nut?
>get supplanted by a good party
Never going to happen in yank politics.

Because the ride never ends. Plus it might be handy in future for map autism.

>Isn't he a crazy religious nut?
I didn't think so, he certainly seemed the most competent out of the candidates I saw.

>Never going to happen in yank politics.
Sad but true. It didn't used to be this way, you'd think in a country as large as America they'd have plenty of room for differing parties instead of deciding red or blue.

What does Luxembourg do on that pic?

>What does she want?
She's shilling for the EU, she's probably looking for a plump job in the bureaucracy.
>Young FG leader is Irish and European.
God help us.

plz post some of your legendary folk music. Thnx

Think I might actually agree with the FG crowd on a lot of this. But I hate FG people in general.
And I'm angry at FF for wrecking the country and everyone voting for them again now for the banter.
So politically confused desu. Will just vote SF, easier that way.

>Will just vote SF, easier that way.
Nobody can simultaneously call themselves Politically Informed and vote for SF.

The FG crowd who are "European" are pic related.
Don't trust FF or SF aka FF lite either, I'll just vote for the local crackpot independent desu.

youtu.be/rORD5lp8yWQ

She categorically confirmed she wouldn't run again in 2020, although it is hillary and it wouldn't be a surprise if she did a u-turn.

youtu.be/JyP407UnUWw

Saw Christy in concert last night (lead singer)

>certainly seemed the most competent out of the candidates I saw
Doesn't everyone hate him though? Democrats though obviously, Trump supporters because he didn't endorse him and elected officials because he's a cunt in the senate or wherever and backstabs everyone.
If Trump wants to go for reelection I doubt they will pick Cruz over him.

>anyone in this country being informed
>vote for FG, the west brit party
>vote for FF, the incompetent populist party
>vote for SF, the say no to every fucking thing party
>vote for Labour, the hoarse leftie party
>vote for the AA/PBP, the lets all just bathe in in our own shit together and fuck the government party
>vote for independents, the tell the dublin establishment to go fuck themselves whilst you are instead fucking yourself due to not having a stable functioning government party
At least SF have guns and will tell the Brits to fuck off. That's the best we can hope for in our politicians.

Nah, vote for me. You'll know me when you see me on the ballot paper.

>SF have guns and will tell the brita to fuck off
They got rid of most of their guns after the Good Friday Agreement, and they'll bend over to any non brit. Give me the crackpot independent any day for some fun, you can't convince me this man has no guns hidden somewhere on his farm either.
youtu.be/pQX2bi0TFEY

>At least SF have guns and will tell the Brits to fuck off. That's the best we can hope for in our politicians.
Neck yourself leftist terrorist sympathiser. Any real Irish nationalist will vote for the NP

>leftie priest
>autistic leftie young wan
>leftie bearded o'gorman amnesty guy
>moderate iona guy
Come on RTÉ.

>Give me the crackpot independent any day for some fun
>voting for fun
All of this needs to stop. Seriously. Can't think of much worse for democracy apart from limiting free speech.

>autistic guy in mayo jersey on TV
That you Prinz?

>Come on RTÉ.
What's the problem?

I'm offended.

>voting for fun
You're the one who said he'd vote for SF just because they would "keep the Brits out". In this day and age, that's nothing but fun-voting.

That Kek guy from the Late Late is on. Not listening to him though.

>offended
Something wrong with autistic people desu?

Every abortion debate or social issue in Ireland has some gobshite like O'Gorman, a young leftie who's head of a student union, and some fucker from Iona and a Dana like conservative. It never changes, I'm sick of hearing these four again and again.
>fun
What's wrong with fun user? When all the other options are shit and the crackpot gets in maybe the other might raise their standards just slightly. You can't ever prove to me that they're can't be any worse than the Alphabet soup left either.

Wew, my grammar and wording in this post was shit.

Priest going on about how excited he is for things like a lay-lead church in the coming decades. Is he delusional or what?
The church is dying no matter what way anyone looks at it. There is no signs of a rebirth, unless you are some African gospel singer in Dublin.
And why do people going on about women in the church? Nobody is going to flock back to the church just because there are woman priests.

Hey, keeping the Brtis out is a valid political ambition and plausible national strategy.
Are you voting for FF in order to annoy lefties or because you believe they are more competent than the rest?

>What's wrong with fun
Fun won't make this country great. I want an economic Prussia of the West that isn't a tax haven.
West Brit Magee of Kildare and Danny Double-Barrelled Culchie of the Kingdom won't get us there.

>Something wrong with autistic people desu?
Not at all. Who said that's the part I was offended about?

>Are you voting for FF in order to annoy lefties or because you believe they are more competent than the rest?
Never said I was voting FF.

>I want an economic Prussia of the West that isn't a tax haven.
Somebody changed their tune.

What channel are you watching?

One.

But the autism documentary's on? Where are you hearing about these priests and whatnot?

Feel a strawpoll might be useful.
>Somebody changed their tune
Clearly in one of my radical centrist moods. Threads need a bit of life anyways.
>Never said I was voting FF
You just joked about it I suppose. Who will you vote for then? Independent?

>Where are you hearing about these priests
Was on Prime Time, which has now ended.

*Strawpoll bit should've been under the independent bit.

Munster girl has the same problem Cork had with her arm cutting off, that part of Cork must be cursed from that Protestant community.

>Wanting a Prussia
Not sure if Prussia is on the Irish history programme but it wasn't really a land of milk and honey

>those lines at the sides and occasional discoloured pixels
Jesus I have gotten sloppy.

"Other states possess an army; Prussia is an army which possesses a state"

>particularly military history, I'm very interested in that

despise anime posters

I really want those juicy 14-hour work days back and don't forget conscription so you can get everyone above the age of 16 to have to answer to a military tribunal

You should leave then.

i'm irish

So is anime.

>despise anime posters

Does the History playlist on Youtube not work for anybody else since the most recent update? All my most recent videos in my History playlist are videos I watched over 2 years ago.

>documentary on trinity now
Night keeps on getting better.

You don't like Prussia I take it?

Speaking of which I saw you left the previous thread earlier. I thought boycotting and letting them win was a no no?

>no (You)'s for my hard work
And I thought you all liked Munster.

It's fine for me, but youtube's been slower since the update. Things like the video length on the thumbnail only load a few seconds after the page has loaded. I'd revert to the previous version but the dark theme is just too comfy, plus they're going to force everyone to adopt the new layout in a matter of time anyways.
One thing that bothers me is the search bar for searching through your history is gone, but you can still search history manually by typing in the URL.

>don't like Prussia
Not more than any other country, I guess we sort of owe Prussia our independence but still
>79487876

I think it looks decent. Thank you for your hard work as per usual.
Not sure about the girl in the image though.

>I thought boycotting and letting them win was a no no?
To be fair, I was in a position where I wasn't going to be able to post for a few hours anyway, so might as make it look like I'm taking a stand.

>everyone playing cricket and rugby
>people giving the hurlers funny looks
On that wonderful note, oíche mhaith.

>guess we sort of owe Prussia our independence but still
Note to self, he loves Prussia. Make sure to eliminate. Stands in way of Celtic domination of Europe.

>boycotting is ok*
Glad to know we have your blessing chief. Many more boycotts and standing up for /éire/ morals in the future I hope.
>that doujin
Most certainly a no no.

Go raibh míle maith agat.

>I think it looks decent
I'm after noticing even more random discoloured pixels on some islands to the north though, leftovers from making the map. I'll fix them again when doing the next province.

>Thank you for your hard work as per usual
Lux deserves credit too, he fused the two greatest things in existence: anime and GAA.
Here's the girl with the flag background, it was tricky to keep the flag centered but not have the girl cover the crowns up.

>Not sure about the girl in the image though
She's from Love Lab I think. I was expecting Graf, though I guess she's taken by the Germans.

Replies make OC all worth it.

What I meant when I said Graf's taken by the Germans. She loves her soccer after all.

Just what are you doing?

Good night
>he loves Prussia
Objectively wrong

Have unironically NEVER seen a person play cricket

I don't know, just talking shit. If Poi was still awake he'd join me in friendly banter.

That yellow flag reminds me of Machuria's under Japanese occupation.

Cricket looks like a horribly boring sport to watch, is it big in Ireland?

Never knew anyone that played or watched it personally.
IIRC Varadkar used to play it in his schooldays.

My 1st year maths teacher liked it, even took us out of class to play it once or twice. He also introduced a cricket team to the school. This was around the time we beat England in cricket so he was able to take advantage in the brief surge of interest to get players I think

Going to try a nap now, hopefully I'll sleep.

>stumbling from one stressful experience to another
When does it get better desu?

When you get a bf.

tres bon. Merci :)

Holy fuck guys! i got quarts!

>1 hour 40 minutes
Nice sleep I suppose, think I'll go back in an hour or so.

Happy 4am.

Alright back to bed for me.

>1 hour 54 minutes
At this rate I might just stay up for the day.

Woke. Back to sleep again.

westbrit school.

Good morning /éire/ I get to learn about planes today

Tell me more about these planes.

Had a dream about /éire/ last night. I can't remember what I posted, some stupid shite no doubt.
I'm learning about web development and networking today. I like military planes, particularly the Sukhoi brand.

Leasing commercial jets

All I ever get to look at is the Boeing, Airbus and occasionally the Embraer variety.

morning boys

Jaggy or college guy?

Why are you learning about them? I like commercial planes

Part of my course

Jesus Tapdancing Christ this was annoying. Ended up making a new provincial map because I wasn't happy with the old one. This new one's based on the same map the GAA girls was so there's some consistency there as well as looking nicer. Plus this one's easier to edit for future additions.

And for anyone that needs a map like this for future reference, this is my gift to you.

This is Penniwise, the exclusive new Pokemon to Ultra Sun, please say something nice about him.

Can't

>George Hook suspended
Lads, I'm absolutely disgusted. He's the only person in the country who talks any sense.

>British Empire : The Irish people exist but are inferior and we need to oppress them
>Irish Republic: The Irish People don't exist.

hmmmmmm

Not really. Nothing wrong with offering a little diversity in sport