Buy more Volkswagens

Buy more Volkswagens

I have a 2017 Volkswagen Golf which has some CO2 emissions

Na, Volkswagen is evil now. Buy BMW.

Germans can't make cars to save themselves desu.

Good thing Japan exists.

Stop cheating on emission tests then.

I already have a BMW. I supported Germany by buying German beer today though, that must count for something

>fraudwagen
No thank you...

Japan makes better cars desu famalam. I also hate germans

Isn't a car company completely independent from a country?
If you buy a volkswagen you buy them from Volkswagen and not Germany.
unless there is some jew deal I don't know about

wtf leafy?!?

I fucking hate Germans!

wow rude and uncalled for.
did hans fuck your gf or something?

This. We should buy Portuguese cars.

volkSWAGen

>If you buy a volkswagen you buy them from Volkswagen and not Germany
Which is a German company that employs Germans and provides the German government with tax revenue and overall contributes to the GDP of Germany.
I though you guys were supposed to be smart

Yes, please listen to frau Merkel and buy more

I prefer German cars though, because I hate our car companies especially Toyota.

been driving honda longer than most of you have been alive

>I though you guys were supposed to be smart
have you not seen their cars

why would i buy VW when i can get a brand new Skoda thats literally the same but cheaper?

German cars depreciates like the twin tower and not reliable.
My '11 elantra hit 210000km still works great and never been a problem unlike my dads 5 series that started breaking apart as it hit 60000km

You're laughing but these were absolute beasts

>Isn't a car company completely independent from a country?
isnt 1/3 of VW literally owned by the country or the state it is?or was it Daimler/Mercedes?

BMW has turned into mediocre shit.

Benz and Porsche is the only German auto brands that matter and keep improving these days.

>porsche
>not an expensive Golf

>lexus
>not an expensive toyota

You have 88 seconds to explain why I should buy a VW instead of a based Peugeot 308.

yes, but toyotas were already good to begin with

You mean Audi and overpriced Skoda and Seat?

>bmw
>not basically korean tier quality since the 1990's

new korean cars are good though
ironically because of germans

>You mean Audi
they are all Golfs in denial

The VW will still be driving on the road in 5 years

Have you ever seen an old French car?

Seriously doubt it

Sounds like you bought a new Korean car and are in denial

>open the glove box of an imported French car
>fuse box occupies more than half the space
>in 2020 - 3

French engineering a shit

no im serious

Genesis Motors is the luxury vehicle division of the South Korean automobile manufacturer Hyundai Motor Group. Initially envisioned along with the plan for Hyundai's new luxury sedan Hyundai Genesis in 2004, the Genesis brand was officially announced as a standalone marque on 4 November 2015.[1][2]

Manfred Fitzgerald, former director of brand and design at Lamborghini, is senior vice president.[3] Luc Donckerwolke, former design director of Volkswagen Group's Bentley, Lamborghini and Audi,[4] leads the design brand since early 2016,[5] and works alongside Hyundai-Kia's chief designer Peter Schreyer.[6] Albert Biermann, former head of BMW's M performance division, oversees tuning and performance.[7]

wrong, Korean cars have became great in the last 10-15 years, Hyundai and Kia have basically Japanese quality for half the price and have great services that do pretty much all of the maintenance for free

My father (who's rich btw) has two Citroëns, one from the mid-90s and one from the mid-00s. Both are rock solid.

And yes, living in France, I see old French cars all the time. They work well. Stop bullying our shitboxes.

Right, I rather should drive an Irish car.

>ironically because of germans
This is so sad but true.
Hyundai Kia gave up developing cars by their own so just started hiring Europeans and let them develop in Europe.

>Have you ever seen an old French car?
old french cars are the pinnacle of automotive excellence
prove me wrong

Haha what. Almost every engineers are Korean. They are headquatered in Hwasung South Korea as well

But the fact is European bosses on a short term contract just use them.
Most of their performance oriented models are designed and tested in Frankfurt Germany, for the purpose of "benchmarking" or directly copying European cars.