My 17 year old sister is rapidly becoming a SJW

My 17 year old sister is rapidly becoming a SJW

She even dyed her hair like some gross egg yolk color today and got a ring in her nose last month

I'm sad that I lost her Sup Forums. What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EcSK9qOBtGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SWJ
All men are rapists.

Remember you are a man...

Get her parents to send her on a holiday to the Middle-East so she can see how good she has it in the West.

>What do I do?
Rape her.

Euthanization is always an option

Does she go on tumblr?

Not yet just instagram and jewbook

Why do you faggots make these threads when you know that the only response you'll get from us is "rape"?

wtf Canada

Trudeau has broken the inner spirit of every Canadian on this board

All they have left is their angry shit posting

Is she your younguer or older sister? If the first the you fucked up, should've redvpilled her around 12/14, thankfully the young mind is really maleable, might not be too late.

This. Make her actually experience the full brunt of the culture she wants people to be tolerant of.

dump her desu

see
Although i think it would be cheaper to send her to a ghetto.
The main cause of sjwtards is privilege, when they don't acknowledge how shitty people(and specially minorities) are, they end up becoming liberal faggots/bitches, a good dosis of reality can fix that eventually

force her to get a job

Fuck her in the ass. That will teach her

Fucking fuck off

There is only one thing to do.
>Kill her, kek will forgive you.
Rid us of the sjw menace, kek wills it.

Take her to your nearest majority black area and just drive around. Or get a black friend to cat call her or mug her. I did that to my sister except I took her to Oakland and she asked why we were there. I had a black friend act like he was gonna rob the car. She shits bricks and still doesn't trust black people.

Both normie sites; good sign.

What I'd do, and this is going to help her out in a lot of ways outside of this thread, is let her know how much her family means to her. And this doesn't even have to have a political spin. Be nice to her; reassure her that you care about her just because she's your sister.

There's a recurring pattern in SJWs. Daddy issues. Only children. Broken families. They feel like they should be getting more out of what they have, and when an internet movement comes to them proclaiming the values of "'tolerance' and 'progress' (only if you accept our radical ideologies)", they will be eager to join.

She is your sister. She is not tumblr's sister, or BuzzFeed's sister, or Hillary Clinton's sister. She deserves better than all of that.

Don't worry Canacuck, we gon' make things better real soon.

A
BRITISH
LEAF

It was your responsibility to red pill her.
You fucked up user. She MIGHT still be savable, but its going to be like performing surgery at this point. The two options are let her go as a lost cause and be reminded to check your privilege from time to time, or attempt to red pill her and risk permanently loosing her and being exposed as a "racist" to all your friends and family.

>hey tyrone, wanna give me a hand sullying the reputation of your race to make my sister hate your kind?
> ???

>she even dyed her hair
It's too late
You failed

not necesairly. I had an ex with dyed hair and she wasnt a feminist or sjw. She was just a bat shit insane, narcissistic, attention whore.

She likes disney doesn't she?
Get her hooked on Walt Bismarck
youtube.com/watch?v=EcSK9qOBtGk

Oh, no, a seventeen year old is doing stupid things. Better hop on an anime forum and ask foreigners what the best way to disown her is.

Get here phone and leave Sup Forums open on one of her web browsers. Deny everything. It'll work

>What do I do?
Is she cute? Get her a redpilled bf.

>Walt Bismarck
Redpilled half of my family with these videos.

Convince your parents to cut ties with her.

Your head of state is a nigger.

Do nothing, she is mentaly ill and she will fuck her life up. She will go fuck Jamal and end up a single mom with a half breed baby. Not your problem

>I had an ex with dyed hair and she wasnt a feminist or sjw. She was just a bat shit insane, narcissistic, attention whore.
what's the difference?

Pics or it didn't happen. Blur out anything that could identify her.

just give her the dick

>1 Post by this ID
>Summer Fags taking shitty BVIII