Are you mad wh*Tebois?

I live in your (it's mine now) country and TÜRK your women constantly, I'm outbreeding br*Tish scum already at such a young age

how do you feel? are your balls dried up yet?

You don't live in my country, Ahmedi.

you're a housenigger uma

You are a roach, so what?

Wh*Te apologist are beyond pathetic.

Ching chong yang ying ching tang tong ting

OP is definitely white and just pretending lmao

no he is ugly skinny turk that cant even speak turkish properly

>2017
>having a lower iq than finland
ishygddt

I'd unironically kill myself if I was an angl*

I am 100% TÜRK (seriously let me post my heritage tree thing), there is one thing about me that only TÜRKS (black bulls) here know because I can't say it in engl*Sh or cucked m*Ds will ban me

it just makes my feat of TÜRKing br*Tish slags even greater

>ugly skinny
I'm neither skinny nor ugly you pathetic wh*Te subhuman

agreed

you posted your face before, you are ugly and look like mongol, kys stupid ugly turk

Some advice is better taken than given wh*Toid

>Turk
>Human

Come home BLACK man

the IQ system is artificial, made up by the wh*Teman to try and control the master race

ever wonder why Africans apparently have such "a low IQ" even though wh*Te people are literally spawn of a black bull? (Yakub)

>you are ugly and look like mongol

what you're referring to is the arrogance in my face, the happiness I get every time I cuck a wh*Teboi out of a bitch (I'm unironically fucking a bitch with a boyfriend nowadays)

look at my face

are you mad yet wh*Teboi
let me hear you rage
you pathetic disgusting subhuman

>please accept me wh*Tes

well said young BULL. you're gonna be expert BLACKposter one day when we become too old to post on Sup Forums.

>please, give me (you) Sup Forums

powerful TURKzealand OX reporting in

already i have made this island my home and it's women my property

you look like edgy highschooler that listens to kendrick and thinks he is hot shit but spends most of his free time posting nigger dicks on Sup Forums

Looks like an average swarthy britbong to me, your kids will be white passing.

Look retarded monkey I already get half of your cuck country rangebanned don't make me to get banned the another half, behave.

It seems you're asking for an another rangeban, macaco.
if i ever see you roleplaying as a wh*Te subhuman i'll fucking kick your inbred skull in,
stick your keyboard up your ass and execute you just like my ancestors

>all those wh*Tes dangling in the breeze
Love that pic.

you gave him a (You) housenigger

if that was what he wanted you gave it to him
you are submitting yourself to a BLACK BULL

pathetic.

I AM an expert ZENCİposter

I report my IRL progress and activity of cucking the wh*Teman infront of their very eyes and already reap the pleasure of seeing them witness a BLACK BULL like myself taking away whatever dignity they had and they are still too BETA (subhuman) to challenge an ALFA BLACK BULL

didn't read subhuman

my kids (the ones that I raise with a good Turkish mother, not the ones that I impregnate all over br*Tain) will be strong leaders that will be lead Turkey to world domination

good pic zencim

This has to be one of the most obnoxious and forced meme son Sup Forums recently, right along with Ikibey's autism.

It's honestly doesn't matter unless you're actually impregnating them or giving them AIDS

>T*rks

I fucked a bulgarian girl once and we're still good friends (she's basically my slave) today

she says she doesn't like bulgarian "men"

do you think BLACK BULLS put on condoms?

that's a wh*Te tradition

send another jet

>huezil still sucking up to wh*Tes

still haven't learned you lesson?

Houseniggers cannot be educated my non-wh*Te friend

i showed him what my ancestors did to his ancestors don't worry he's terrified and won't be able to post

turks on Sup Forums really make it easier for me to cope with me bullying kebab sellers when i was younger

I want to see Russia kick your asses again

do you think it got on stilts for this picture?

I want to see you and your family starved to death and begging money from us türks again lol :DD

China > Turkey

I'm pardo, I don't belong to nobody ;)

>I don't belong to nobody

you're the bitch of birdshit
houseniggers are the worst

Nobody wanted your rotten kebab meat made from cummed in goats assholes

and I'm damn proud of being monkey shit

good

>"rotten kebab meat made from cummed in goats assholes"
>the subhuman cannot speak his own language

:joy:

if wh*Tes had penises you'd be sucking them as we speak

disgusting

nigga you must be confusing me with a fucking sulista, you don't know me man

I'm pardo, dude, my only intrest in the white race is their woman.

>nigga
don't use our word wh*Tewashed housenigger

Adoram lamber a rola dos gringos, não?

I'm pardo you fucking idiots. Look that up on wikipedia, why would i be sucking ass to white monkeys that doesnt even make sense

>if wh*Tes had penises you'd be sucking them as we speak

you still have white subhuman dna in you

t. literly doesnt know what pardo means

>"pardo"
>WE WUZ WH*TES N SHIEEET

this is a very sad attempt at disowning your identity housenigger

That sentence is gramatically correct you greasy bignosed fuck

Akshully I'm half italian 1/4 nigger so that means I aint even remotely white. You on the other hand are a nazipardo third reich cocksucker

When I grew up in Germany I fucked two turkish girls. Theyd take it only up the ass because they were from conservative households and were afraid not be virgins at their weddings anymore.
It makes me feel comfortable knowing that they will be married now to some turk who thinks to rule over them whilst they licked my ass and balls multiple times and had my semen all over their face, ass and pussy. Hihi

top of the morning to ya too wh*Tey

don't talk back to me cracker

I feel you are a son of shithole inhabitants with no utility, the produce of cheap worker parents in need of more welfare.
you are a creature with no meaning in your life because on the first place you are not supposed to exist, so you turn into the religion of peace because you are a butthurt jobless smelly virgin with a camel face.
like every losers of muslims diasporas living on europe, you are the shame of your civilization and in the eventuality of taking over europe, you will turn it exactly like in your irrelevant shitholes, exactly like the shitty neighborhood you are currently living, and after it Russians or Chinks will come to enslave or remove you.
in the other case it will be the civil war where you will shit your smelly cockroache pant.
in both cases you are losers.

I can be whatever I want and nothing at the same time, I'm mongrel. you on the other hand give a shit about which race is superior liek the jews are the reason for your personal failure

And so do you.

>Hihi
this is an example of a virgin keyboard orgasm

sometimes when virgin wh*Tes have an inferiority complex, they try to write out their fantasies in frustration, in doing so they jizz in their chastity lock which causes them to spam random letters on their keyboard

didn't read wh*Tey

come at me you reactionary nazi fascist

didnt read subhuman

>didnt read subhuman
>he's stealing my phrase

why didn't you just say you were a gypsy from the beginning, makes a lot more sense

>turks black
>turks suck in literally every sport, including basketball
>turks black
>turks are manlets with 1.72 average and small penis size
lmaooo

the truth is painful, i know mehmet.

wre're at the cusp of a world war and you retards caring about a social construct that is race

I don't
don't associate me with crackers motherfucker

Less and less turks day by day. Feels good.

>>turks are manlets with 1.72 average and small penis size
I am 6'2", my brother is 6'4"

muh dick is 7inches like a true BLACK BULL

all you care about is sucking wh*Teys non-existant dick

YOU SEXIST NAZIFASCIST GERMAN

dont even waste your time replying, im not reading it anyway turkish manlet

I'd rather suck asian cock, they are the most hunk and masculine. I also love taking some nigger cock in the ass they are very kawaii

OP is probably the regular sandnigger-kurd mongrel passing as a turk.

I wouldn't even let you clip my toenails you haram slut

don't reply to me ever again you disgusting subhuman

I posted my picture you disgusting subhuman

I have nothing other than Turkish in me for decades if not centuries

arkadaşlar şu gavat orospu evladının tiradını raidleyelim

I know you're a passive twink femboi. Post a pic of your forearm

>sees turk on the street

>posting on Sup Forums
I knew you were a white man's bitch

didnt read subhuman

AHAHAHA HOMO EROTIC

here you go

this is also proof I'm not a manlet

Subhuman turk defeated. Now to bed. Remember, somewhere now in Germany or Turkey, some Turkish mother is kissing her kids with the same mouth with which she licked my ass and balls. Bye

>I have nothing other than Turkish in me for decades if not centuries
If it's really you, you are a slavshit and greek rapebaby, a descendant of cuck :)

Europeans need to get this board back. This meme is disgusting, 7 months ago turks were nice posters and now we have this shit

attractive desu, would let you fuck me while i ware a frlly pink dress

>greek and slavshit rapebaby
neither of them invaded Turkey

and it is really me, I understand it's hard to believe because I look infinitely better than you (a subhuman) but bow to your BLACK BULL masters

can we doxx that retard who claims to be pannonian
i have his pic

When will mods unban brazil?

i remember my first weeks in gym aswell

hopefully never Sup Forums has improved considerably since them sulistas monkeys were gone

that pic actually was taken during my first week at the gym

ur so strong i would never be able to tell

i figured

If you've touched a wh*Te in any other fashion than to hurt them then I will not go near you subhuman

there are no whites in brazil. what fucking meme is that

It makes my willy hard desu

>brazikas