2.5% conversion rate

>2.5% conversion rate
Tell me again, why do you rate him over Lionel "Living GOD" Messi?

Other urls found in this thread:

uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=2016/statistics/index.html
sportskeeda.com/football/stats-lionel-messi-favourite-opponents-score-most-goals-against-la-liga
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but i dont

Isn't it much lower since he has played 2 more games?

He doesn't disappear in the CL Knockouts and wins trophies with his country

>is injured
>his team finally win

??

How much lower can one go?

real literally won the last 2 CL because of him, and only him.

Messi scores against la liga shit teams.

I'd choose 1 CL goal in a big match rather than 10 goals against shit teams. If you know success, you'd choose the same

>he taps it in Cl Knockouts and wins trophies with his country with draws

>Rating the importance of a goal and not looking at the team effort

Ronaldo is based. Messi is an autistic manlet and LCIM 2.0. He is a dwarf compared to Ronaldo in both stature and legacy.

Marketing is the only answer

>defending THIS

Why do people on this website love to talk shit about Messi or Cristiano? It's an objective fact that Messi is better but both are great players, why do you feel the need to pick sides and say one of them is shit or point out when they have a bad streak? Also, both are over 30 yo, of course they'll start to decline, they've been playing on elite level since they are 17 or 18 years old

>It's an objective fact that Messi is better
according to argies who cant even afford tvs LMAO
remind me again who votes for best and balon dors?

Why do all pakis, spics and shitskin bandwaggon Messi on Sup Forums?

the only reason anyone even considers rating him higher than messi is because he is handsome

Lower IQ

People from Africa and Asia, mostly

It's funny becase about 20% votes don't go to neither Ronaldo or Messi, these people who vote know shit about football. The Brazilian captain gets the same vote as the Canadian or Burundian captain, that poll is shit

>pakis, spics, Muslims and 3rd wordless on Sup Forums can't afford a tv, yet bandwaggon Messi regardless
>Europeans and North Americans who actually watch both players and think Ronaldo is better

Really, really makes me think

Europeans rate Cristiano because he's literally the only half decent "European" player

Why would a Chilean or a Brazilian be biased in favour of Messi? kek

AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>le GOAT messi xD
Imagine believing this

actually he played 5 LESS
>barca fans STILL seething over the supercopa

Europeans rate Ronaldo because we have televisions and can objectively rate both players based on performance

er sweetie

LOL

neither hold a candle to maradonna

Wasn't he on the bench after a bug scared him?

no but his team couldnt get a shot on target for 80 minutes, or score for 110 despite ronaldo being the top tournament scorer
>based player coach cheered his team on and hugged eder
>messi retires after missing a penalty
>EVER trying to compare the 2 again on my board

are you the "romanian" tsu dick rider?

HEY FAGGOT BITCH BOY WHAT I TELL YOU BOUT TOUCHING MY TROPHY?

>ronaldo being the top tournament scorer
Griezmann was the tournament top scorer. He scored twice as many goals as Cristiano, who scored the same amount of goals as Nani.
The only stat he tops is offsides.
uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=2016/statistics/index.html

he'll be kicked out of halal next summer, where do you think he'll go? I'm think back to portugal

>top tournament scorer
lmao chang

yeah i change my proxy each time i want to post

>being as good as Nani

Does Messi even know who Nani is?

Because no one takes manlets seriously

Imagine being a filthy subhuman spic.

>Messi scores against la liga shit teams

>bruh....what?

sportskeeda.com/football/stats-lionel-messi-favourite-opponents-score-most-goals-against-la-liga

need to shop ronaldo's face onto this

>the JUSTer of Juventus

>i rate le countinously in offside man

speaking about penaldo, when's the tax evasion going to be settled? in the summer the media reported something about the end of october/the beginning of november

He missed 8 more today, so now it's just 2%

Was just about to post this but about ronaldo

>a mere 1% more in conversion would make donaldo the biggest scorer to ever set a foot on a grass field

it really gives a new meaning for the last 1% being what separate the greats from the greatest