Hostages killed in Dhaka

20 hostages killed by islamic terrorists in Dhaka

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/07/02/at-least-6-islamist-militants-killed-13-hostages-rescued-after-commando-raid-on-bangladesh-restaurant.html
bbc.com/news/world-asia-36692613
thedailystar.net/city/those-who-cited-quran-verse-were-spared-1249228
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rare flag

where?

another pic

I only care if whites get killed. Every other race is worthless anyways and they all live off of white inventions.

Bangladesh

damn orcish japan got BTFO

For fucks sake, we do not care if muslims kill other muslims, it happens every day anyways. If there's no news about it I can just pretend, I'm most likely right anyways

Makes me sad

unblur the women you fucking curry nigger

>Both Italians and japanese died
>Don't care

kebab removal when?

I think they're children

>One japanese killed

JP airstrikes when

holy fug

End times are coming. Get right with the Lord. When we go through an EMP type disaster and all means of communication are severed, remember these words. The US Government is Satan. They have been working with the Devil since the start of time and have been working their way up the totem pole with the assistance of the Jew.

btw, this is an OC pepe, very rare, hope u all get a good glimpse of it
>inb4 u save it

glorious nippon why are you not cleansing the Earth of sandniggers right now?
also nice trips

That's a lot of blood and gibs. Did they have guns or was it all bomb shrapnel?

Saved thanks

It's probably best to stay out of this.

Ask China.

what exactly were they trying to accomplish visiting fucking BANGLADESH

"Those who were able to recite verses from the Quran were saved, the others tortured"

fucking Bangladesh doesn't even have police, some Japanese special forces unit had to try and rescue the hostages. But as expected of Japan, almost no one survived.

those are some surprisingly bloody pictures too. Looking through my whole folder of crime scenes, can't quite find any gunshot victims as bloody as this. Wonder what happened

Well, if you're going to save, may as well save this one too senpai

Serves those kuffar right

I have to visit Bangladesh for business. This just makes me more nervous, thanks.

>Dhaka

>be infidel
>get shot

It was the Ambassador's district.

>country of 150 million people
>rare

At least Bangladesh government do not censor pics like in the USA

Are they ok?

>US of A
>edgelord

whatever you say Tyrone

These photos were distributed by amaq, news agency of ISIS. Check the top right corner logo.

Damn you guys are a bigger islamist shithole than pakistan now a days.

I'm sorry, but don't come here.

.. :(

>Paris shootings
>high quality images of the victims within a week
>airport bombings in europe
>high quality images of the victimes in a week
>20 dead hostages in literally where
>high quality images within a week
>Multiple "mass shootings" in the worlds only superpower with the most overfunded police forces
>still no Sandy Hook, Charleston, Orlando victims to be seen

seems like we are trying to surpass them everyday.

aren't you guys supposed to be underwater due to global warming in like 10 years?

I wish we had a world for just white people.

Write a blog about it

The question is, if only 5 of those 150 million people have computers, is it not rare?

How will leftist respond to this? They can't say the west destabilised the country and it can't be whiteys fault so who will they blame?

Duck attack!

>go abroad
>get shot
lol

shouldve learned krav magna

>can't quite find any gunshot victims as bloody as this
That's because they weren't shot.

>Army Brig Gen Naim Asraf Chowdhury said the victims had been "brutally" attacked with sharp weapons

I hope you realise Sup Forums that terrorism has no religion and that Islam is a religion of peace.

our internet provider has a call center there. maybe they're hiring after this

A FUCKING GREEN JAPAN

BASED fucking Japan

Newfag

explain this

You thought I was serious and not just referring to the idiocy that springs up whenever something like this happens? Fucking hell America.

fuck off achmed stupid sand nigger, I can't wait until the CIA has you pop up on their screens for a drone strike

I'm sorry, there are so many euro cucks it's hard to separate sarcasm from reality these days

Religion of peace.

I knew someone would chimpout like you just have. Calling people who defend the 'religion of peace' "idiots" now makes me a sand-nigger? Either you're barely literate with no reading comprehension (which wouldn't surprise me at all) or you really are just completely retarded.

We're on Sup Forums. I doubt there are that many genuine Euro-cucks here, most are probably just trolling.

Someone post the turd on the kitchen table post from Japan.

I need to save it that shit is gold.

get cancer and die off shitbag shitskin idiot faggot

>Rezaul Karim, the father of a Bangladeshi businessman who was rescued along with his family, said the attackers did not harm any hostage who could recite verses from the Islamic holy book, Koran.
Don't worry, Islam has nothing to do with terrorism
foxnews.com/world/2016/07/02/at-least-6-islamist-militants-killed-13-hostages-rescued-after-commando-raid-on-bangladesh-restaurant.html

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Note to self : memorize a verse from the Koran

not rare, fucking faggot

Reminds me of this so much.

religion of peace

Poor India, I propose we accept even more refugees to show our goodwill.

Here we go

I kinda want to roll around in the blood

>be turkroach
>save money for years
>spend your all your savings on plane ticket
>blow up in airport terminal

Sadly I know so many people like this girl

OMG can we PLEASE stop calling them Islamic??

How can we blame white fucking males for this?

And kill them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for persecution and oppression are worse than slaughter

Are worse than fitna* Which is disbelief.

I am shocked I actually know this verse

This isn't an okay post.

Also Desh. Nobody cares about your citizens dying. Hate to break it to you.

so..... are there any other photographs of the scene?

Can you please stop being an ignorant bigot? Islam is Islam.

What colours are the flag? I gotta change my twitter profile pic
#pray4dhaka

Can anyone confirm if the victims were foreign. I've heard reports they torchered them too. 14 hours is an eternity when you're in fear for your life.

shitty security forces probably didn't have a thermite on their team, amateurs.

Unfortunately according to army briefing, none of the 20 victims are Bangladeshi. All are foreigners.

Good thing I read the Quran. Not a mudslime though.

I think all victims were foreign
Yes they tortured and killed those that couldn't cite passages from the Koran

>Twenty people, all of them foreigners, were killed during an attack by suspected Islamist militants on a cafe in Bangladesh, the army says.
>Bangladesh's Daily Star newspaper said the gunmen tortured anyone who was unable to recite the Koran

bbc.com/news/world-asia-36692613
thedailystar.net/city/those-who-cited-quran-verse-were-spared-1249228

Don't worry, the time islamists will pay will come soon.

Nice. So we can get multiple HD pictures from a third world country on a massacre, but there's still a single video of one dude being carried out from Orlando.

That dead chick has a tramp stamp. : /

>potato nigger thinking he will remove kebab.

Go back to the jungle mango nigger Tyrone

units were bangladeshi rapid action battallion THEY HAVE TRAINED WITH JAPANESE MILLITARY BUT THERE WAS NO JAPANESE FORCE INVOLVED

Gucking tyrone mango nigger

Looks like a man. What kind of woman wears a polo shirt.

The main religion im Bangladesh is islam and there was also some bangldeshi killed too

That makes it even worse.

Fucking*