Wtf I hate Muslims now

Wtf I hate Muslims now...

Looks like an improvement tbqh.

>Abdul Rahman

I was just being edgy, but you should now, the Taliban does this because they hate idolatry it's not like there are any Buddhists in Afghanistan to protest it anyways.

I have mixed feelings about this honestly.
For one, I don't agree with harming another religion just because of your own.
But two, it goes directly against Islam, and it was in an Islamic country...

>American defending the taliban
>muh idolatry
An evangelical no doubt

I can see why madslims and christcucks gets butthurt over some sacral piece of wood or stone, but why those who call themselves buddhists? I mean it contradicts to the whole teaching of dharma and illusory reality.

I wasn't defending it, I was explaining it.

You still play by the rules while you're in Samasara, remember they also try to avoid extremes.

It didn't really come off as an explanation.

"Group X does Y because of Z" is an explanation. "It's okay that Group X does Y because of Z" is a defense.

>I can see why christcucks gets butthurt over some sacral piece of wood or stone
Ivan, I...

Not my fault

Not all of us wanted this fragment of history to be destroyed

Kinda like how Russians have to take a pilgrimage to Lenin's grave every year?

I would legit die to defend this particular piece of stone and I'm an atheist.

This not what Poccияfag was talking about. He is saying that images and objects shouldn't be tainted with any emotions.

There are koans stating that some monks even achieved satori by breaking a statue of Buddha.

Go the way of ataturk senpai
Lead your fractured people to prosperity with your boihole

see not sure what you trying to imply
kek. no one does it tho, it's more like tourists (mainly not even russian) are going to museum to look at some mammoth fossil.

>and I'm an atheist.
How about this one? Also: repent user

And yet Buddhists as a rule preserve their material culture, not every object need be a mandala. In order to folow the eight fold path one must start with right understanding for which cultivation is requisite. Such objects as have cultural or educational value must therefore be preserved, again, the middle path is to avoid extremes and you cannot go through life treating everything as impermanent, even if it is.

I don't blame you buddy

It's so beautiful in person I don't even have the words. I am also a non-believer, but I really appreciate it.

Magnificent, yes, preserving this is certainly worth more than an individual's life. Also God is gay.

It really is, I remain a cultural Catholic for the aesthetics alone

Same desu
Did you learn Latin and sing in a choir?

Just start worshipping they new bird looking thing now.

>Also God is gay.
I pray that someday you see the truth user

but das gay

No, I do have some very basic Latin but that's from college, I was an altar boy as a kid but fortunately didn't do it long enough to get molested.

Would you die for this one user?

hell man I love those marble sculptures, always gives me a raging boner >:D

>now

>now

>hate

WTF I hate America now

A lot of Americans and Western Europeans were mad because it's destroying 1500 year old art and culture.

I don't know how actual buddhists felt though desu. There aren't many here and I don't know any