Inter 1 - 1 Torino
15:00 SS Lazio - Udinese
15:00 Juventus - Benevento
15:00 Fiorentina - A.S. Roma
15:00 Chievo - Napoli
15:00 Cagliari - Hellas Verona
18:00 Atalanta - S.P.A.L.
20:45 Sassuolo - Milan

Last matchday before international break.

Lazio: Strakosha, Bastos, De Vrij, Radu, Marusic, Parolo, Leiva, Milinkovic, Lulic, Luis Alberto Immobile.
>Udinese: Bizzarri Larsen Danilo Samir Ali Adnan De Paul Balic Barak Jankto Perica Maxi Lopez

Casteddu: Rafael; Romagna, Andreolli, Ceppitelli; Faragò, Ionita, Cigarini, Padoin; Barella; Sau, Pavoletti.
>Hellas Verona: Nicolas; Caceres, Caracciolo, Heurtaux, Souprayen; Romulo, Fossati, Zuculini; Cerci, Pazzini, Fares.

Juventus: Szczsney De Sciglio Rugani Chiellini Alex Sandro Matuidi Marchisio Cuadrado Dybala Douglas Costa Higuain
>Benevento: Brignoli; Venuti, Dijmsiti, Antei, Di Chiara Lazaar; Chibsah, Viola, Cataldi; Ciciretti, Armenteros;

Chievo: Sorrentino; Cacciatore, Tomovic, Gamberini, Gobbi; Depaoli, Radovanovic, Hetemaj; Castro, Birsa; Inglese.
>Napoli: Sepe; Hysaj, Albiol, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Zielinski, Jorginho, Hamsik; Callejon, Mertens, Insigne

Fiorentina: Sportiello, Biraghi, Astori, Pezzella, Gaspar, Badelj, Veretout, Benassi, Chiesa, Gil Dias, Simeone
>Roma: Alisson, Florenzi, Manolas, Fazio, Kolarov, Pellegrini, Gonalons, Nainggolan, Gerson, Dzeko, El Shaarawy

it's time to flee

nth for channel your energy towards Benisvento

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

IF BENEVENTO STOPS THE JEWS I WILL GET A WITCH TATOO ON A BUTTCHEEK

WE MUST MUSTER ALL MEME MAGIC FOR BENISVENTO

day ruined.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Serie A. The tactics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the game will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Montella's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these VAR penalties, to realise that they're not just rigged- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike serie A truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Allegri's existential catchphrase "Warm up for me, Sturato" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Maurizio Sarri's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Benisvento tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for my teammates' wives' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>Inter pulling out a >inter

But that Skriniar, amirite?

Looking really solid in the defence so far.

Also adding to that, a draw doesn't mean all bad for inter. It's time to destroy the illusion we could have a chance at scudetti. Not this year. 4th spot is the practical goal.

Skriniar had so many highlights.

>that fucking clash with Obi where he fell and Skriniar just walked it off a la Vidic
>that header attempt
>that colossal fuckup by Gagliardini who passed to ball back to Skriniar who had to foul and was visibly upset and started yelling at him
>that dribble at the very end

it just pains me that with Mancini and playing like shit we snatched a meaningless 4th place two years ago and now that we have a better team and getting that 4th place would actually mean a lot everyone else switched on fifth gear.

4th spot or not, you cannot calculate that at this point. The fact of the matter is this: if we want the 4th spot we absolutely have to smash teams like Torino and only draw or eventually lose with top 4 or 5 teams.

>71k lads had to witness this shitfest
jej

>lads
Uhm, sexist much?

I was pickung my mom up at the airport. How was the game?

torino deserved to win but obi and belotti choked two chances

>Inter in charge to smash midtable teams fighting only for EL at best
Which team are you talking about again?

>Skriniar --> Vidic

Yes Inter was finally able to add a Vidic, properly.

Now all they need is 4/5 competent left footers in the side and they would be elite.

>The only left footer in the Inter squad today was Dalbert

That's a problem, imo.

nice

Well agree. But that's just inter, for you. Actually I hope Mancini do well in Russia. He's not a bad person, just too autistic.
Hardly you can predict. I don't think we could smash mid table team easily like Roma or napoli, but we can do what they can't: be pazza.
Torino plays well defensively and almost makes inter to pull a inter, if not >eder tap in.

Debatable
Perisic is also comfortable with his left foot. All in all absolutely horrible... and to think that we now have to endure a fucking NT break too.

is belotti, dare I say it, finished?

by mistake i posted in the old thread
>It's just absurd how good the top teams perform this year

the top 5 teams all have more points than juve did last year when they were first.
If you dropped last season's juve in this season they'd be 6th

J U V E

acestream for juve lads?

>but we can do what they can't: be pazza.
Stop stirring my hopes with these Independence Day speeches man

leddit dot com slash r slash soccerstreams la'

Olimpico is absolutely flooded

Please post some shots of theretro Rube kits pls

>Casteddufags

>casteddu

GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON

GERSON
E
R
S
O
N

Great move by El Shaar too

GERSON
GERSON
GERSON
GERSON

GERSON
E
R
S
O
N

2pac scored, fuck you Spalletti.

we might have had the real Salah replacement in our ranks all along

>gerson

>gerson

>gerson

>gerson

>gerson and florenzi

Nice

FUCK

>Costa
AAAAAAAAA

>the rainy waterlands of italy

Comfy hearing the raindrops on the stadium microphone desu

hahahahahahahahhahhahahaha

>rubentus

BENIS

BENISVENTO
BENISVENTO
BENISVENTO
BENISVENTO
BENISVENTO

BENISVENTO YES FUCK YES KEEP THE MEMES ALIVE

>BENISVENTO
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

IS THIS REAL LIFE

>Sir Chezny

COME ON WITCHES YOU JUST GOTTA KEEP IT COOL FOR ONLY 70 MORE MINUTES HOW HARD CAN THAT BE

taunting with the old barca kit as well

PARK THE FUCKING BUS BENISVENTO

ETERNAL GLORY AWAITS

*makes the call*

4-1 juventus FT

BENNE

PUT TEN NIGGAS ON THE GOAL LINE BENISWIND

DON'T YOU FUCKING WASTE THIS CHANCE

End calcio if benis wins

Never play another match again

they should be awarded an early Christmas break

Benevento fans seem very like Fiorentina fans. They just love their club and they dont get upset over their team's shitty performances, they just want to have fun.

>Fiorentina fans. They just love their club and they dont get upset over their team's shitty performances

ayyy

they are fully aware they don't belong anywhere near Serie A
just happy to take part

>Benevento fans seem very like Fiorentina fans. They just love their club and they dont get upset over their team's shitty performances, they just want to have fun.
wew lad

>and they dont get upset over their team's shitty performances
where were you when they wanted Della Valle's and Bernardeschi's head on a pike

>Fiorentina fans.
>They just love their club and they dont get upset over their team's shitty performances, they just want to have fun.

GERSON
GERSON
GERSON
GERSON

GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON GERSON

GERSON

GERSON

HE'S DOING LITERALLY EVERYTHING

GERSON
E
R
S
O
N

really nice counter by Gonalons as well

Is gerson not a meme?

please kindly explain exactly what you mean by that

gerson is in beast mode

Dude fiorentina fans are 100% of being one of the top teams in serie a and start every year, except for this one, saying they'll get to champions league

fazio and manolas are looking sloppy today

Di Francesco confirmed magician. If he can get something out of Gerson, then Roma fans have nothing to worry about

Kolarov and Florenzi too.

Manolas especially
he always has trouble with heavy pitches (dunno if this expression exists in english, means when the ground is drenched by rain)

>JJ
lmao

JJust fuck my shit up

>this defence
fucking lol

Lazio delayed for when?

CHOLITOOOOOOOOOO

Dybala is so fucking awful lately, Jesus

>rioma

What the fuck is Juventus doing up front?

what is going on with this defence
seem completely out of it, no concentration whatsoever

>tfw won't break Man Utds record

wew
defence completely in shambles

>Serie A is a defensive league

REMINDER THAT JINXING BENISVENTO WILL BE HARSHLY PUNISHED

Roubentus

>Napoli:
>Sepe
I missed this. What happened to Queen?

De Rossi in at half time 2bh. Roma always looks less secure with Gonalons playing in there