/MLS/ Play-Offs

21.00 GMT+1: Toronto FC vs.New York Monsters

23:00 GMT+1: New York City FC vs. Columbus Crew

Is Tyler Adams the American Kante? #savethecrew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCnpeEjBs_I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump. Houston is playing Portland but who cares.

tfc>energy drinks
CREW>plastic city
dynamites>numales

For me? It's the Austin Crew

Is Tyler Adams actually good? Will he be in the USMNT squad against Portugal? I don't like Energy drinks either but I disklike Bradley&Altidore more.

>punished burgers and the free kick manlet return home to Canada today

I hope they destroy the meme york team

>Austin Crew
stop it!

>Austin Crew
who?

Why is there no pre-game show for a decisive play-off round? All I see is nascar on espn?

The pregame show starts at the time advertised

MLS has always had garbage coverage. Your best bet would be to find a local network broadcasted stream of one of the teams that is playing rather than the national espnjew coverage.

He's okay but we have better choices in europe like Palmer Brown.

I hope someone breaks all three of their legs so your faggotass can finally fuck off for good.

All streams on /r/socerstreams are shit.

Sorry then senpai, I don't know what to say.

It's about to begin.

?
it's already over for plastic city fc

Fuck Toronto.

Lol, Vancouver is out as expected. When you play, 19th century football, you can't expect to win against good teams. I got downvoted by whitecaps fans for pointing out their coach's shortcomings. I guess they assumed it was fanboy drivel but the league has changed. The game has changed. You can't keep hoofing aimless long balls to nobody. I mean, knowing the team you're facing, knowing their ariel presence, how can you in your right mind go in with such a poor strategy? This is a game where they should have been playing at worst a 4-4-2. You want to split Marshall and Torres. Now here comes Brek Shea to play yet on the wing. Honestly, Vancouver got lucky this year. If things don't change drastically over the summer, they'll be like this years montreal next year. No inventiveness in the final 1/3. Such poor gameplay, such poor planning, such poor tactics. When the whitecaps play, I usually try not to watch because it's such poor soccer. They only thrive when teams are playing open. Averaging 40% ish possession during the season is embarrassing. I'm happy with the work that Viera, Tata Martino, Mike Petke, Oscar Pareja, and Vanney have done this year. We've seen an increase in quality this year. This style Vancouver employs would have worked in 2011. It's 2017 baka.

true but plastic city stands no chnace unforutantley

This desu

COME ON CITY

GO TORONTO

Gonna have to save this one for next season

it was some tfc fan on reddit, gotta love good pasta

OHHHH CANADA
WE STAND ON GUARD
FOR
THEEEEEEEEEE

day of rake incoming

>tfw this was overall a good season for the league
Who ready for next year?

playoffs desu

Based Loonposter

>Day of the Rake

>tfw TFC will never be bottom of the barrel for at least the next 7 years

I miss the free wins desu

that could have been called back due to handball by VAR

I haven't watched many Toronto game this year, but why the poor showing by the fans? It looks half empty, is it normally this way for their home games?

.da New Jursey Gay Fuel vs da Torrano Footieball Club FC

Give it another 15 minutes, people always show up late.

Also the supporters section is 100% full. This is a sellout game, all the people sitting in the good seats that are visible on TV are fairweather rich fuckers

>that leafette drummer's dumper

That's bullshit but I'll believe you

Fuck off Altishit!

He's done well in MLS and the various age level international tournaments. The only thing that makes me think he's more likely to take the next step is that he seems bro read the game well and he's still young.

it was glorious

MLS does attendance through seat distribution, not through butts in seats unfortunately

Much like every other North American sport. It's how you get sellouts in NFL stadiums where the seats look like this.

>refball

This is the kinda game where the Red Bulls really could use a Dax McCarty to beat the shit out of that Italian manlet whenever he touches the ball.

SI, ERA PENAL

>no call
Fuck off

No era :)

Good no call.

Irish-American manlet>Italian manlet>Brazilian manlet

This seems legit. But why don't they come punctually to the game?

Cause they're Canadians.

i'm guessing you guys have never had to drive in toronto traffic before eh

Shitty transit

Also rich people are flaky as fuck

>muh traffic
commiefornia tier excuse, you should be ashamed

*hugs man very close*
>ima fuck you till u luv me fgt

Oh God please can we get one of these leafs carded and tossed?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CHIMP OUT

CHIMP OUT

CHIMP OUT

CHIMP OUT

>ALTIDIVE

So if this is the case why don't they plan in extra time and leave home earlier?

yt stream
youtube.com/watch?v=iCnpeEjBs_I

See

that's the thing, traffic either takes five munutes or three hours. it's the fact that it's never the same twice

>this fuck toronto announcer on ESPN

you guys don't get it Klejstan has all the dragonballs and HARYUKENed him and thats why it looked like a gust of wind knocked him over

WTF is Altidores problem?????? FUCKING REEEEEEEE------- Tyler Adams is on the USMNT soon. WTF??!

Burgers are naturally violent when they are losing, we have figured out how to counter it.

>vancouver2011
riiiiight

>ALTIDORE

>The Virgin Angryburger
>The Chad Floppingleaf

Then just consider the worst and arrive an hour sooner. Have a Bratwurst and drink a beer.

Not everywhere is Germany

Toronto is shook tbqh

>better game isn't for another hour
fuuuug

BMO field kinda sucks in the fact that most restaurants etc are a pretty far walking distance from the stadium, and food prices in the stadium are ridiculous.

California is to the US as the Golden Horseshoe is to Canada

You already said all the people who showed up late were rich, and now the food prices are too much for them? Make up your mind.

>Act all tough with younger black man
>As soon as white man approaches accuse him of brutality

The state of the American negroes

Uh yeah everyone in the rich people seats that you can see on TV

The upper deck is full, the sections near the bylines are full, the supporters section is full

>giovinco

What a goon challenge that was

>a leaf

Ive watched a lot of soccer and have never once seen the 4th official run on the field like that.

>that was a foul

>altidore chimping out

yeah that was super weird and unprofessional

Good half for New York, tho. Got TFC butt frustrated and mad, and played more in the final third than I would've thought.

It doesnt matter if we get cards because we're playing poolmbus next round LUL

>Major League Roid Rage

Over/Under 1.5 Red Cards in the 2nd half?

>turn on ESPN
>hear about a tunnel fight

Did they show it?
Anyone record it or get a screen cap?

>it's currently 10v10
>announcers have no idea

TSN had it briefly but too many people in the way to see
Klejstan and Altidore both red carded for "violent conduct" in the tunnel

>marsch and vanney fight in the tunnel
>jozy and kljestan sent off
what the fuck is going on

Altidore and Kljestan both got sent off

holy shit lmfao

Kek no communication of the situation to the booth.

Meme League Spaghetti strikes again.

No Altidore kind of sucks but Ricketts can fill in just fine next game

Red bulls are fucked without Sasha

Fuck Toronto. Canadian scum needs to get out of my league