Why do americans complain about mexicans if they stole the land from amerindians in the first place?

why do americans complain about mexicans if they stole the land from amerindians in the first place?

Because Mexicans have a large E*ropean admixture.

Yes, that is a good point

am*ricans are weak and powerless people

How does it feel there is a sizable amount of young people in Mexico who are Colombiaboos and listen to vellenato cumbias religiously?

only low class people listen such music.

not as bad as amerinigger music, which is awfull.

>vellenato
Why do you continue to perpetuate the caste system that divides latin america?

europeans declared that nigger music like world music heritage though, like the good cucks they are.

Because pleading is the last recourse of the scum wh*Te animal.

Why not embrace your 30% indigenous admixture and dance to fun cumbias like the chuntaro I know you wish you could be on the weekends?

Don't tell me about it, in between Vallenato and the whole Al Aqsa fiasco UNESCO is dead to me.

Because Americans do not want USA turning into mexico

Are Americans blind or just don't know how Spaniards are supposed to look like

No one wants violent immigrants that dont respect the local law.

The american natives are a good reason to be AGAINST migration.

Immigrants are only good if they are from a richer country than yours.

Kill yourself you piece of garbage. I really hate this damn shit logic.
Americans conquered the land and did not steal from amerindians.
I believe you know about this alteady but you just want to make a half assed thread because you have nothing better to do in your life, congolombiano piece of crap.

Americans stole the land.
Why mexicans can't stole the land as well.

Also, most of the hispanic growth is chicanos and mexican americans that are born and raised in america.

even if trump build the wall, there's millions of american born mexicans there.

Who wants to be spanish when you can be indio?

Because we earned that Land fair and Square in war. Ahhh the spoils of war

WE

No, WE are not Chicanos

We didn't steal it, we slaughtered everyone in our way.

KYS Portunigger

daily reminder that Mexico was paid for US land won after the Mexican-American war

hourly reminder that Santa Anna, that Mexico basically made into diet napoleon without the excellence, signed a treaty with a former state ceding territory to Texas

minutely reminder that Americans are called Americans because it is the United States of America, saying estadosunidosicans or whatever the fuck it is is batshit retarded since Mexico is called the United Mexican States too

We conquered the Indians, they didn't just let us in.

How is this an argument?

Aren't Mexicans partial descendants of Europeans themselves? Mass majority of them consider themselves white on the census.

Essentially they stole from themselves.

White Americans will be living in internment camps soon

look at this autists having a meltdown over a bait post on Sup Forums

all wrong btw

Fuck off you spic mongrel.

They should return the land to Mexico

I hope you're right amigo

It's statistically certain at this point, it's ironic but they will end up getting Thier ethnostate