Redpill me on Martin Shkreli

I hear people saying that he did nothing wrong and he is actually a good fella
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>(((Shkreli)))

>(((Shkreli)))?

He did literally nothing wrong. He's a businessman who plays the game the way it has to be played. I think he's pretty cool.

He's not jewish.

Nihilist Capitalist love him, because they have no moral fibre.

>he took advantage of a broken safeguard

Like Mark Zuckemburg who stole the idea of Facebook, then claimed it was his because he made the site solo.

His fanbase are crazier than him

Albanian and croatian parents.

youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos

Hes a god

He's an arsehole, but he didn't do anything legally wrong.

I'm so glad I don't live in a country where the whims of some greedy bloke can stop me getting treatment.

He took advantage of the system and that made him very rich. He is hated/loved for his love streams where he BTFO's lefties because they think he made aids meds mor expensive but this isn't the case.

>(((shekelri)))

I'm a capitalist pig, but capilatists are expected to take an interest in the general welfare of society, because it's necessary to their business. The ultimate self-interest.
This guy knew people would die for his business model.

>whims of some greedy bloke can stop me getting treatment
That's what your health care system is based on. State controlled means inefficient means people die so pols can appoint a nephew to a local health board or hospital staff.

Sup Forums BTFO

Hi Martin. Everyone knows it's you Martin. It's always you. You post about yourself on /biz/ atleast once every 12 hours lol.

>where immigrants can drain the NHS

Fixed that for ye mate.

good morning martin

I'm waiting for Trump to tap him as VP so they can start a league of super villains.
>mfw I'm actually about 65% serious

>This guy knew people would die for his business model.
Horse shit they will. Seriously, provide EVIDENCE that they will.

oh Martin. Can I have 10k Martin? I need money to buy bitcoin ;o(

He is a real /biz/nessman

WTF I hate trump now!

Albanian.

well he's a douche given his persona, and he did do something wrong, but the whole system does something wrong. he just did what made sense from a business perspective, which is allowed.

reddit got outraged, but that's how the entire market works. they chose to ignore the rest because all they wanted was to feel good about themselves by exposing injustice.

He didn't do anything legally wrong, except the whole crime that he's under indictment for. If he had merely been a douche, he'd be fine, and if he had merely run a ponzi scheme, he'd go to country club prison. But he's a douche and a thief, so he's going to PMITA prison.