Why do they hate me so?

why do they hate me so?

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.folha.uol.com.br/internacional/en/world/2016/11/1828565-us-wants-brazil-to-take-back-haitians-who-left-the-country.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Could this be a coincidence?
www1.folha.uol.com.br/internacional/en/world/2016/11/1828565-us-wants-brazil-to-take-back-haitians-who-left-the-country.shtml

good. let them go infest some other country. we keep to ourselves, stay below the radar and maybe we can keep ourselves free from the muslim cancer that is spreading all over yurop.

Why would refugees escape a brown, 3rd world country only to end up in another brown, 3rd world country?

because they have never tasted a lovely bottle of douro, my friend

most likely it is related to some family separation issue

Do you have another version of this?
I had it, but can't find it.

I have this

I remember those syrians living here in a town in Cordoba that decided to go back to Syria because they couldn't stand a little inflation.

It was this but with portuguese guy

like father like son

Based poortugal

>rejectedtugal

Because you don't have enough gibs for them, they want Germany.

Lucky Portugal

hey psst
psst
what's your secret?

HAHA VOCÊS SÃO O CU DA EUROPA HAHAHA
HOLY SHIT

>tfw you could have stopped it

>Why do 3rd world shitskins not want to migrate to a place full of poor 4th world shitskins

Magnetizes the synapses

I used to talk to a girl from portugal who said it was awful and her dream was to move away as soon as she finished getting her degree.

seems like nobody wants to live in portugal.

I miss Salazar-senpai

Memes and LARPing aside, what is the general opinion on Salazar in Portugal now? IIRC one of the guy's behind the Carnation Revolution said that he wouldn't have overthrown the regime if he knew what would happen

They can't even build a drone

Lucky bastards

Why the fuck would the live here when they can take a car/plane trip to northern europe and claim asylum

ask yourself the same question

The consensus is the same as it's always been, really. The country was economically sound towards the exterior, some reasonable investments were made in public infrastructure, but the people's quality of life was really poor.

Except for delusional right wing faggots and northern morons whose families had it good under the dude's oligarchy, nobody really praises him.

The difference is that I can't claim asylum.

so it would be even easier for you

Left hates him like he is a devil.
Centre-left despises him
Centre-right is meh(half likes him,half is meh)
Right likes him
Extreme-right ignores him

Nope.

>Extreme-right ignores him

Really? I thought he'd be their hero

Salazar actively suppressed the national-syndicalist far-right

>syndicalist far-right

you'd think they wouldn't exactly be in a position to be picky

Cristiano Ronaldo only has a 6th grade education.
Just like me :D

we wuz nazis n shit

Not giving them money.

She's just a dumb girl. Every degenerate wants to leave, but then they all come back in August.

>but then they all come back in August.

Is August the Portuguese mating season?

dont worry
eastern europe is worse

So the meme is real

Same reason they wouldn't want to come to some parts of America: We don't have the money and we aren't fashionably suicidal.

Be glad, oldest friend

I wish I was portuguese.

my sides

fuck americans

>tfw I want to live in Portugal, but will probably never go there except as a tourist
These fucking rapefugees dont deserve this

Portugal? Didn't Angola buy that place already? Or they kept the name?

In long term there are more resentful just because of the shitty politicians of 3rd Republic from every party with seat in Assembly that lead do degradation of economical situation of Portugal, shitty stupid non-working public sector and fall in world relevance.

The Last Statement of military coup organizer and friend of the Cubans
"Without no doubt, NOT Thinking in the economical situation of Today's Portugal and Portuguese crisis we are crossing.

If this situation of systemic corruption and some Portuguese user here having someone in family working public administration earning more than its productivity or private sector non justified or gibsmedat, it's better.

MFA didn't have a initial role to topple the right-wing regime, it was military corporativist movement specially when the Law of Armed Forces was coming next year. Then it become left-wing indoctrinated

Rapefugees are human garbage.

memes aside its not a secret that refugees just want the most free money they can get, i mean they walk from the middle east to northern europe

The day they leave UN refugee camp or one of the neighbouring countries, they are no longer refugees.

That's a great moustache I wish people still used that style.

You mean Porto and favaios??

Commies hate them, everybody in the north respects the men Braga sucks his dick everyday.
Only idiots say that people had it gut because of olygarcy it delusional, try having a non drunk parent for a change he will tell you he had greater purchase power in the 60's then now .
Hes only flaws were loosing our indian states and being a "benfiquista". But personaly i like the regime, love for thy country and people is more important then Mtv and Adidas shoes

Ha yes a lovely bottle of river water.

Rolao preto made himself politicall weight for the nation at the time of thr fucking WW II.
Stop this propaganda

We need all the good people who can render themself usefull.
We even give land for free in some places, all the land you can use productively

We could just send them to Quebec.

They do but you have to come to Brooklyn NYC

Not the same guy. the greater purchase power was in 80s and 90s. The economy grew and state expenditure was kept balanced. People were still poor and had fewer rights specially in Alentejo. One of problems that the guy might be refering to oligarchy it's probably that circle of few families that controlled a lot of economy and but it's a trace of authoritarian and corporativist regime. Less rich people, bigger control of the situation/ country reins.

They did the revolution but forgot to run the country afterwards

Btw I had no drunken father or spending the time mixing football (Benfica) with history like you

Quando me referi ao benfica estava a representa uma das maiores criticas ao regime no Norte, futebol é importante.

Falei dos bebados porque era o maior problema da população comum na altura do regime, e deste problema ninguem fala.

As familias que "controlavam" a economia pagam melhor salarios por comparação ao lucro do que hoje.

Devias de ler os livros de Marcelo Caetano.
Eu nao estou a dizer que era perfeito, mas quem era na época?

>Falei dos bebados porque era o maior problema da população comum na altura do regime, e deste problema ninguem fala.

Ainda hoje é.
O regime nos anos 30 por uma questão de proteccionismo ainda piorava mais com a dita propaganda de vinho (lá não há nenhuma palavra de beber moderamente) - já estou exagerar um bocadito.

A maior verdade é que ninguém queria morrer na Guiné-Bissau. O pior motivo foi a Guerra Colonial e a conscripção forçada com as outras potências europeias a desistirem do mesmo tipo de colonialismo.
>As familias que "controlavam" a economia pagam melhor salarios
Também não havia salário mínimo e descontos das empresas e para a segurança social tão sério como há hoje. Só vejo desempregados eternos e gajos na pré-reforma, gajos que se reformaram aos 50 anos. Quem é que vai pagar isso tudo meu numa sociedade envelhecida e alta emigração. Com constituição com base no xuxalismo feita no PREC

>ninguém queria morrer na Guerra e principalmente ser mandado combater principalmente para a Guiné-Bissau
fixed

The negro fear the monkey.