Population Growth

How would one go about increasing population growth?

Is it something that can be managed or not?

Why would you. The world is fucked and over population it the cancer.

Poorer nations have more kids because they don't have any easy way to get condoms or other such things.

Basically roll back laws to pater familias, divorce extremely difficult, kids automatically stay with father in case of divorce. Father rules with near impunity. Also:

-make abortion criminal offense
-ban contraceptives
-institute reward/punishments through tax system for early marriage and child bearing
-loan for home mortgage system that can be paid off by bearing certain number of children

etc.

Also key - instill in population sense of hope and optimism for the future

We start implementing laws that lower the amount of children per family in the places that need it.

I always raise my eyebrow when you see you Canadians talk sense. It makes me want to get a Polish proxy less and less.

>increasing population growth
Why? Growth is only feasible until we approach equilibrium

How will a difficult divorce process increase the chance of baby making?
The woman could still refuse.

>How would one go about increasing population growth?

REFUGEES WELCOME

the sad truth is that the only populations currently experiencing growth are the ones the world don't have a use for

>equilibrium
How do we find what that is? Here in New Zealand some believe we need a larger population to be the tax base for infrastructure investment.

But how many is too many, etc?

Even though it kind of breaches rights, we need to remove the less pure from the gene pool. The mentally ill should not be allowed to breed. I mean, my mother was fucking mental and look what site I use today

my family (german) has only been Canadian for a couple generations, our family culture is largely distinct from the degenerate canadian progressivism everywhere else

I think we just need to let places like Africa die off, simply for the fact of they just don't care about their situation and just keep having more and more kids

Only intelligent people care about overpopulation and there is still enough food to feed everyone

Why do you want to increase population? To fund your state-run ponzi scheme? Just increase retiree age to reflect the actual current year life expectancy rather than the life expectancy in 1935 for starters.

What caused the baby boom and could those conditions be brought about again to cause another one?

No growth.

>Why do you want to increase population?

Threat of loss of children/house/financial resources is a primary driver for men staying away from marriage and not having children, resolve that it and it helps fix the low birth problem. Also, if divorce is extremely difficult, and children always go with father by default, both mother and father will be less likely to divorce, which means stable home environment for children and they will in turn be more likely to pursue marriage and children. Check out the book Marriage and Civilization: How Monogamy Made us Human

When I say pater familias I'm talking old school. As in, when you say your wedding vows at the altar, you consent for life old school. AKA no such thing as marital rape by definition. Wife can't refuse as she already said yes permanently.

There is the chance that the woman might learn to live with the husband. The demand for divorces drops anyway when the women learn that they cant opt out and have to choose well.

How would one go and not be a total retard? 1 million people of whole planet is enough people. We need more money aka normal lives, not more people. Having more people when half of world population barely survives is no good and it isn't good for planet either. Even if all people of the world had quality of life, that would still mean less quality of air and water and more exploited nature. There's literally no reason to increase population other than corporate greed to sell more products.

World War II?

I'ms sure similar conditions could be created here in America.

It is long past due in fact.

Exactly, and when children default to the father in divorce women are more likely to not divorce if in doing so they can't bring their children with them. Also makes fathers less likely to divorce as they would have to take their children with them (harder to find/keep a hot new wife with children from old marriage along with one)

Declare war on Asia with maximum civilian casualties. Military propaganda education, bachelor tax and benefits for having more children.

Increasing population is what all life forms strive to do

Wrong. China-India doing fine. Arabia=Islam condoms are evil. Africa is too poor and too stupid for protection and they breed as much as possible because in Africa it's normal that the children will care for the parents so more children= more safe at old age but the truth is just that they all will end hungry and poor

There's no need to, it'll happen one its own eventually.

on*

We need to increase our population in order to replace the populations we don't want around. Instead of whinging about hispanics, blacks and muslims we should be breeding our own children.

Well then you just answered your own question. Give state money to young couples for each kid. Worked for Adolf and for Gaddafi.

Lebensraumerweiterung?

Wann?

jetzt!

There is enough food to feed everyone. Dumb people will have more kids while intelligent people have less. Overpopulation also drives innovation in multiple ways.

That's retarded. What if the child grows up with parents that hate each other? They will come out more dysfunctional than if they had one parent attempting to raise them.

Marriage rates will drop off the fucking face of the Earth if you introduced such a system when more and more people are concerned about risk-rewards factors in every little tiny detail they do now rather than the more spiritual belief of "faith in fate" people used to hold as common place.
You're likely causing a loss of population not an increase.

We need more white and japanese people to undertake ambitious projects like colonizing space. The earth could have ten times the engineers and scientists. Especially with eugenics to improve the white stock.

The problem right now is that to much resources are gobbled up by blacks, arabs and mestizos.

Increasing population is easy. Pump out propaganda glorifying family life, kill feminism and create some economic incentives. It's been done many times before.

>Basically roll back laws to pater familias, divorce extremely difficult, kids automatically stay with father in case of divorce. Father rules with near impunity.

This would drop female willingness to marry to motherfucking zero from an already very low level.

Newsflash: it is the women who bear children and not the men. Men are the expandable asset when it comes to population growth, so cratering to their feelings is a terrible idea. You have to maximize female participation because a single male can knock up thousands of chicks in 9 months but a single chick can only bear the child of a single male in the same time interval.

Do you have significant unemployment numbers?
If so, you've got too many people.

People think marriage is just some fun event thats part of life, nobody thinks about the fact that it's a contract with a glorified ceremony.

I agree broadly, but I think there should be exceptions, otherwise the system will collapse on feels again like it did historically.

There's enough food, but it will never be enough food, since more population exists, more powerful the elite becomes and less rights and quality of life you will have. They throw food away for economic reason of stock exchange, more than ever before.

Look up programs to increase population in USSR and the Third Reich. It's a known science.

There was a very effective ad campaign in Denmark recently. Attitudes are a huge part of it.

One parent raising is extremely dysfunctional, parents who hate eachother, less so. Even if they hate eachother it still provides a more stable environment than divorce.

People would still fall in love and want to get married, they did before when this system was in place, they do now, and they will in the future. Most people aren't rational enough to weigh risk-rewards when "in love".

5,7%

>Japanese
Fuck off. You're only good for robotics and nothing else. Your backworld as fuck population still uses FAX machines. Get packed with the rest of world left in the dust Yoshi.

There is new ways of farming coming up like 3D farming.

The reason that there is enough food and there are still people starvin in africa is because of infrastructure. You can produce 1000 potatoes for 1000 people, but it's hard to distribute them onto the planet accordingly.

Here is the problem.

We're on the verge of cheap affordable noninvasive reversible mail birth control. Once this happens birthrates in all but the most destitute countries will plummet.

This hinges on two issues. Economic and social. The super mega poor don't care about being good parents because they're pieces of shit. So they pump out kids like mad. The other is working poor/middle class need to be able to have children and have time to raise them into functional adults. Right now we have welfare assholes popping out gangbangers; while the wagefaggots working for a living having one or NO children at all struggling to pay for their fucking condo in the city. You're destroying your productive base.

Solution:
Provide free birth-control to all incomes.
Give large family credits(Far more than now) to only those with incomes north of 30k a year. Achievable by anyone who can put themselves through at least community college, or those who work more than 40 hours a week. Want a family? Want a decent life? Start fucking producing.

i like to see advancments in japanese sex robots. then we bread humans in these machines. u think about it. no more pain time waiting 9 months, hire chance of succesful birth and 1 woman can use all her eggs before they get into toilet, because of menstruation

You're solution is to likely bring children into broken home full of hate and distrust. How would that be any better than a child being unable to receive all the necessary information of two parental figures. They would if the sudden change of divorce becoming an extremely difficult process came into the equation. Population growth is about willingness. Forcing your ideals is going to receive a lot of fucking resistance. You can see any such example literally everywhere.

Completely the opposite. The goal here is to achieve population growth, not stable families.

With that in mind: large government safety net for single parents. No parental obligation on the father (legal or social). Then cripple sex Ed, contraception, and abortion. Finally, convince women that their entire worth is in their sexuality. Alpha males then fuck every woman who gets the tingles, and beta males pick up the tab through taxes.

It's totally dysfunctional, but it will grow the population.

>Africa is too poor and too stupid for protection
In the christian part of africa they don't use condoms because every pope said "it's evil".

>ban contaceptives

Fucking leafs...

Hurry up and let your ememy win.

Remind me which part of Africa is mostly Catholic?

Stupid atheistfag

You're solution is to likely bring children into broken home full of hate and distrust. How would that be any better than a child being unable to receive all the necessary information of two parental figures. They would if the sudden change of divorce becoming an extremely difficult process came into the equation. Population growth is about willingness. Forcing your ideals is going to receive a lot of resistance. You can see any such example literally everywhere unless you introduce is with rough military force.

Contraceptives*

Yes goy stop having kids, it's you white westerners overpopulating the world.

Yeah just like North Africa with Islam. But at least the church give them education food and other shit

Africa is still relatively sparsely populated to.

Only reason they're starving is because niggers can't farm.

A white Africa could probably house another billion people.

Not very much

Time to kill the useless hated piece of shit children that were forced on me and the tyrannical piece of shit huabans too. You want to force rape and slavery on women. Men who agree with you deserve death for that.

Nah we could easily house over 10 billion whites in Africa as one ultra super power. Africa is so fucking rich. They have almost unlimited resources. This would be like the "rich oil Arab" countries but almost all over Africa.

>ban contraceptives
Time to never have sex again with my husband and kill him in self-defense if he tries to rape me I guess. I refuse to have unsafe sex.

>anime hating Sup Forums newfaggot doesn't know that japanese are honorary aryans
Fuck off.

Upper class males aren't going to have fewer kids than they already do. Free birth control to poorer men will make a huge difference. Finally not have to rely on drunk condom and unreliable women.

No longer tied down by a costly child, poorer men will really benefit

The children will be beaten and abused too. They are not spared from hate.
>people will fall in love
And realize their mistake soon. Then as violence will be their only option to correct their mistake they'll resort to violence wheb the alternative is a life of disgusting suffering.
That's why my mother always tols me to think about my career and have always means to be independent rather than trust piece of shit men who don't care about you and only want to hurt you.

>tyrannical system that makes people (especially women) suffer
>not collapsing

Any system that abuses people like that is bound to become unbearable and collapse. People don't live to suffer.

Serious education coming for you right now. Do you know why Africans can't farm? It's the tse-tse fly. It causes Sleeping Sickness in humans but a far more powerful form in cattle. Effectively it means you can't farm with animals, or get them to pull a plough.

Machines could bypass this problem, but if you can barely feed yourself, you can't afford machines. The result is that all machines are foreign owned and used to grow cash crops.

Thank you :)

>legalizing marital rape
Women won't get married anymore unless the marriage contract specifically includes that sex against the wife's will is rape and the husband will be incarcerated a rapist if he forces her to sex she is not willing to.

White yes, but I was nuted when I was 27. I'm a proud non breader. The world if fucked and I can sit back and laugh. I don't give a fuck

Africa produces 5 times as much food as they need, problem is when they sell it for very low price, those managers of prices throw it away to force them to expand more fields and cut down woods they can sell too. Same story in Latin America. On top of that they are buying water reserves, sometimes pollute them on purpose so other owned water reserves are more valuable. This world is moving into trash and surely more smelly humans around me won't make me more happy. Streets are best in villages when limited amount of people and lots of areas of living space quality. Why would you want to eat 3D food instead? That's like a recipe for cancer and genetic fail. Industrial vegetables & fruit is cancerous enough and tasteless.

Sounds like you want Islam.

I remember a story a teacher told me one time.
A friend of hers went to Africa to teach people about condoms. She put the condom on a broom as demonstrations.
When they went back a bit later, the condoms didn't work.
Why? Because they put them on their broomsticks.

KEK

We don't want population growth, too many people already

Put a benis in a bagina.

>difficult divorce
Won't stop those who want it.
>Kids with father
Good riddance, women don't normally want to keep rape babies.
>father rules with impunity
Unsustainable, the other family members will eventually rebel against such a tyrannical evil figure. All the violent deaths fathers will receive will be completely deserved.
>abortion a crime
Suicide is already a crime too, doesn't stop desperate people from doing it. Enjoy your clandestine abortions where two people die instead of one.
>no contraceptation
Enjoy your abandoned babies as people who don't want that child will abandon it to die somewhere as they did in the past.
>marriage=rape
Mothers will disincentive their daughters to marry as marriage will objectively put their daughter's health and safety at risk, being subjected to a lifetime of rape, rather marry very late and only with a man who accepts that marriage is not constant consent to sex on the wife's part.

Overpopulation is a meme as old as history. Don't you think it gets a but unconvincing after a ten thousand years more?

KEK.

Hes a leaf, so what does anyone expect