/brit/

happening in progress at Parsons Green right now edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aA-y1nOBCKA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4887032/Explosion-underground-train-south-London.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tgif lads

sophie

replying

⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕

Nope. Not replying to it. Shan't entertain the nonce.

Getting my daily dose of Molyneux and Sargon lads

doing a free trial of amazon prime

gonna cancel it right on the last day haha

youtube.com/watch?v=aA-y1nOBCKA

kek, australians are hilarious

Grab a hold of yourself.
No one asked for this.
It's really the eyes that matters the most.

oh are we being enriched by islam again?

yippee

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4887032/Explosion-underground-train-south-London.html

Yo back up now and give a brother room
The fuse is lit and I'm about to go boom
Mercy mercy mercy me
My life is a cage but on stage I'm free

snorted

sargons mattress girl saga is pure kino

absolutely atrocious

who listens to that shite?

fucking hell London

>The London Experience

It's a war zone out of the third world.

there's an actual happening? i thought you were joking

It's perfect explosion music

oh is it

hahahahahaha

just keep making new accounts

they were just playing an innocent game of pass the part and parcel with sadiq on the train, then BAM. everyone was culturally enriched all over the place

started this thread off with a bang eh

wahey

this is a fucking tragedy how dare you make jokes at a time like this

cryptocunts on suicide watch

London seems like an explosive good time.

Might buy a few coins when it hits bottom.

How the fuck are you guys keeping track of time if you can't count your bongs out anymore?

it's an expensive city to visit but you really get a bang for your buck with all the cool architecture and history

could've worded that better

whatsa hapenign

Brits also used the bongs for prayer time to Allah

av decided to return to my homeland in order to marry essex

The word is explosively

are you on a proxy/holiday

prefer not to say
i have, as they say, done a ryan

hello

alri

fuck off

who rates the new tswift song

not me

its alri but dont like her so dont like it

BIG
BLUE
BALL

Don't rate modern day music at all.

i used to think that was your gimmick
how droll!

I've lived so little that I tend to imagine I'm not going to die; it seems improbable
that human existence can be reduced to so little; one imagines, in spite of oneself,
that sooner or later something is bound to happen. A big mistake. A life can just as
well be both empty and short. The days slip by indifferently, leaving neither trace nor
memory; and then all of a sudden they stop.

that's cos you haven't heard my band m8

doing a poo

BBC trying to avoiding pinning the blame on pakis

>it could've been anyone!
>there was an explosion and several ambulances but some people were hurt in the panic getting away from it!

not very

Mum often used to use the word "frigging" instead of "fucking," in front of me and my little bruv. I had no idea what it meant but I thought it must be okay for us to say it if she was. I can still feel the smack I got for saying "frigging" in front of the Mum, 30 years later.

how droll!

P A R T A N D P A R C E L

didn't see you posting here at the time of the explosion.

you fit the profile

dreadfully worded. barely makes sense.

if i got arrested for some crime and became a tranny while out on bail, could i get into a women's prison?

is that why ribena did it?

Who's ribena? Why do I feel like I'll regret asking?

reminder that he never actually said that

fuck off

>Who's ribena

so very new. where did you hear about this place? it was reddit wasn't it. you saw some fucking screencaps in /r/uk

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html
>Sadiq Khan has said he believes the threat of terror attacks are “part and parcel of living in a big city”

greeks are better than other humans

xinyuyan zhang lads

>Who's ribena?

paki who got done for stalking some polish girl, he goes by monica these days, basically the paki chris chan

he did though

literally who?

Greeks aren't human. Greeks are gods.

Anyone notice how paki females from 18-30 always wear black flats, black loose leggings and those weird black cloaks (and a headscarf)

Probably not an atheist female

I've had dysphoria for over a decade, that's why

󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

found a very nice subaru lads

Why does he have so many female subscribers?

where's your womb and vagina, mate?

oi Brits are you ok?!
i hope your safety....

Thanks. I was right about the regret. The only thing more disgusting than Sup Forums "celebs" are the pathetic runts that give them a single second of attention. Might be taking a long break from this general now lads.

A vaporizer just exploded in the London Underground, and freaked out the entire country
While the British weapons are killing the Yemenis.

does he?
source

>Japan taking time out from literally being threatened with nukes to check if we're alright after a measly fireball on a train
we're fine, best ally

It's called a cultural event, Satoshi.

Trannys

Lads, honest question, how do I get Emma Watson to stamp by bollocks into oblivion?

he doesn't.

oh finger a cat will you

Yes!!!!

>A FUCKING VAPORISER

can you do a single thing right by /brit/?
are you purposefully just being as reddit as possible?

Compared to the rest of the Alt Right, he definitely does. Check any of his comment sections in any of his videos. Plenty of girls in them thanking him for what he does

About two years ago Andrew and I found polyamory becoming part of our collective consciousness in a way that is hard to explain. We are incredibly alike and often come to the same conclusions independently. One of those was not having children, one was getting rid of the rug in the living room, and another was opening up our marriage. We just knew it was right for us to try something different.

what's the name of that semi alt-right ginger girl again

not sinead

*randomly changes the subject*

Even their handwriting looks gay.

lol alt right girls?
those levels of attention whoring are exceding