Daily reminder that Germans are retarded, blood thirsty cretines

Daily reminder that Germans are retarded, blood thirsty cretins.

A bison from Lubuskie shot in Germany on the first day of his stay there.
For years, he was quietly walking on the outskirts of the surrounding villages and towns. As soon as he crossed into Germany, he was unscrupulously shot, because 'he could cause danger'.

News on Polish site:
gazetalubuska.pl/wiadomosci/slubice/g/zubr-z-lubuskiego-zastrzelony-w-niemczech-jak-tak-mozna,12483423,25548909/

News on German site:
rbb24.de/panorama/beitrag/2017/09/wisent-bei-lebus-abgeschossen.html
I don't speak their dog language well, It probably says that bison was a polish catholic nationalist, was stealing cars and didn't want "rapefugees".

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_bison
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Białowieża_Forest#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_evolution_of_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>millions of refugees pour into Germany and cause crimes
>np
>One bison
>We had to shoot it, it posed a threat to public security
German autism

>German subhumans being subhumans

What a shock

WTF I did not know there were Bison in Europe
Anywho, I love them and they are super cute but you should never ever get close to em. You'll get fucked up

>'he could cause danger'

Yet a million of these a year is totally good for the public.

This.

F

They better eat it. Bison is tasty

>muh bisons
neck yourself

>"O kurwa! Itz anozhur katyn! Gib reperazhuns! Remburr zhe hundrezh gorillion!"

t. 14.88% german

They also killed that one bear that somehow made his way to Germany. Why do Germans hate wild animals so much

Wild animals hate other wild animals.
They don't like the competition.

Looked them up and found this.
>During World War I, occupying German troops killed 600 of the European bison in the Białowieża Forest for sport, meat, hides, and horns. A German scientist informed army officers that the European bison were facing imminent extinction, but at the very end of the war, retreating German soldiers shot all but nine animals.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_bison

Yea... and they also cut out giant part of the last primeval forest in Europe.
And they call themselves "civilized".

>During World War I the forest suffered heavy losses. The German army seized the area in August 1915 and started to hunt the animals. During three years of German occupation, 200 kilometres (124 miles) of railway tracks were laid in the forest to support the local industry. Three lumber mills were built, in Hajnówka, Białowieża and Gródek. Up to 25 September 1915, at least 200 bison were killed, and an order was issued forbidding hunting in the reserve. However, German soldiers, poachers and Soviet marauders continued the slaughter until February 1919 when the area was captured by the Polish army. The last bison had been killed just a month earlier. Thousands of deer and wild boar had also been shot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Białowieża_Forest#History

>be bison
>get shot

>Germans invade Poland
>ravage the land by leaving behind top of the crop infrastructure und industrial buildings and machines
Stop whining. Next time we can also turn everything to trash like the Sowjets did if that's more to your liking.

Soviets were more civilized than krauts.

Sadly :-(

>Next time we can also turn everything
Next time?
Next time will be the remains of whites from Germany fleeing into Poland from mudslime invasion, and it's already begone, you lying fuck.

next time you wont exist anymore

Always liked the Chorwaci. They're cunts but in the way that I like. :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_evolution_of_Germany

Why is the german so evil?

nazism is in their blood