youtube.com/watch?v=WySgNm8qH-I
youtube.com/watch?v=BmerZbDPXns
youtube.com/watch?v=5wodaofs5N0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guantanamo_Bay_Naval_Base#Cactus_Curtain
youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0
youtube.com/watch?v=AM4mIlYKG9s&index=7&list=PLeQR-KcTJ5BK742GAjo38tqKf-gjDiPiH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

School shootings

anything western or european, technically.

Civilization is a probably the best known aspect of white culture

Stop appropriating it, potato nigger

No. There are different cultures to different white countries, though. Whites are too diverse to lump them into one cultural descriltion, but you could probably make a few general assumptions like alcohol drinking, ourdoors activities, and cooking.

People don't observe white culture because it's become the lingua franca of culture.

he asks typing on his computer

>Western classical music/opera
>Western philosophy
>The scientific method, modern science and medicine, etc.

Yeah; we've done some stuff.

>we waz burgers n shiet

European culture is white culture.

vaccinations
plumbing
electricity
incredibly low murder rates

Here's a video validating OPs image

youtube.com/watch?v=WySgNm8qH-I

Ireland's culture is smal;l penis and cuckoldry for Pisslam. You ginger tater-negroes have literally no culture compared to us.

Getting drunk and beating your wife/kids, right mcpotato? And not bathing and eating disgusting unhealthy food.

lol

>irish person doesn't like beer and girls

Color me suprised. Actually dont color me.

>christmas
>easter bunny
>tooth fairy
>ballroom dancing
>classical music
>business suits
>shit loads of sports we invented and spread over the world: tennis, football, rugby, cricket
>lots of traditions specific to irish, scottish, german, dutch, etc. people
>shakespeare and many of the world's great pieces of literature

the funny thing is that people don't think of white culture as culture because it is so omnipresent that they have already adopted it.

white culture has become so engrained in their minds that they don't register it as culture, because to them all other cultures register as novel or foreign, so they subconsciously associate foreigness and novelty as being intrinsic parts of culture.

black people saying that white culture doesn't exist is like a fish saying that water doesn't exist.

civilization, sanitation, running water, electricity, healthcare, quality of life etc

Do you have any of that in Cote D'ivoire?

If blacks can pass off black culture as rap, fried chicken and apehoop, why can't whites pass off white culture as rock, hotdogs and baseball.

Is there such thing as Italian culture ? Aaaayyy a pizzaria!!!! Prego!!!

You're joking right.

Whites invented every single thing important in modern history from the printing press to the cotton gin to the handgun to the assembly line to the car to the airplane....

Blacks and wops didn't exactly come up with a whole lot.

you've got it listed in your picture op, what more do you need

>Cactus instead of barbed wire
No idea why but I lost it on that

White culture is speaking clearly, going to work, keeping to yourself and raising a family. I'm sure it's difficult for boisterous attention seeking degenerates to even notice our culture if they are busy destroying our own.

Everything western, and all black "culture" we see in the west would not exist without whites anyway.

Also this.

Are the Irish Human?

kek

there's no such thing as american culture if that's what you mean

+1

White culture varies greatly. Europeans have a common history but Nordic culture is vastly different from Italian, but both stem from the same source more or less. They are equal in the fact they are both very different from African or Asian culture. All white cultures have in common the Neanderthal DNA which sets us apart from Africans and give's us a great advantage when it comes to warfare and conquer

youtube.com/watch?v=BmerZbDPXns

What exactly (post 1800) worthwhile did a non--American invent....

Pretty much nothing.

Culture isn't just about your food or how you dance.

that's not culture you retard

You irish belong outside. Your master not around? Better be careful. You don't want him seeing you using his technology. You might get whipped or worse have to eat potatos to survive and leech off of humanity.

You people honestly disgust me. I dont think about you but, when I do I don't even hate you. I pity you. Almost like an insect beneath my boot.

Depends on who you ask
youtube.com/watch?v=5wodaofs5N0

Apehoop is actually white culture. It was invented by a white person. Like almost everything.

Fried chicken is also european.

rap is an african american innovation but its in english...recorded on white technology...and the history/basis of modern poetic rhyme is again....european.

Niggers don't get it.

White culture is so ubiquitous and universally mimicked It is almost beyond quantification for the purpose of illustrating what it is.

Think of how awful the world would be if there had never been white people

Wow...

Yes.

Blue jeans, cowboys, Hollywood cinema, blockbuster cinema, all sorts of regional dialects, Faulkner/Steinbeck/Hemingway/Twain, Jazz/Rock n' roll/Techno, baseball, football, landing on the fucking moon, more inventions than you can imagine, Thanksgiving, soul food, Ford, Microsoft, Apple, being able to own a gun unlike pussies in your country, etc., etc., etc.

You post this in two days and I'm going to fly over to your mosque, stomp on your head while you're praying towards a shiny rock, and shit in your turban, Ahmed.

Well, then they cant be wrong.
This is the life i love to live.
Drivin to a lakeside partyin the middle of nowhere with friends, dancin,drinkin, enjoying life basically

Country music is one of the best nigger repellents out there though

march up those basement stairs, supper is ready.

No. There are different European cultures.
"white" is a made up term for new worlders who lost their roots

>modern society

no its a term to denote a commonality between european groups. the english and french are unique groups, but they share something in common that the english and nigerians do not.

Hunting, target practice camping, eating lucious potatoes
tha list goes on..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guantanamo_Bay_Naval_Base#Cactus_Curtain

>In the fall of 1961, Cuban troops planted an 8-mile (13 km) barrier of Opuntia cactus along the northeastern section of the 17-mile (27 km) fence surrounding the base to stop Cubans from escaping Cuba to take refuge in the United States

>implying Mexicans don't do all this better than white people

sauce?

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0

again, sauce for this

Yea it involves ovens.
Hop on in

Idk i didn't mean to post it. Try reverse image search.

youtube.com/watch?v=AM4mIlYKG9s&index=7&list=PLeQR-KcTJ5BK742GAjo38tqKf-gjDiPiH

You tell me.

Culture is a spook, you plebshits. What have YOU done except consume?

t. Skeptic

Irish people were considered subhuman in the United States up until the early years of the 1900's

White, Black, French, German, culture is an identity that allows for an *other* group to be singled out much in the same way being from Mexico, you might really not want to talk about the genocidal killings of Chinese people back in the day.

In any case, people are breeds of dogs, all unique and special, with their perks in every different group, nothing more. Some dogs are nice, all breeds have their nice doggies.
Some dogs will eat people, all breeds have at least one of these doggies.

People are more complex than doggies.
If you can't evolve past killing another human being before learning about them, you are the subhuman in my opinion.

Not even fit to be called a loving animal.

Yeah young using it to post your shitty opinions.