R
O
P
P
E
D

OK

Fuck no, leave it alone.

Hershlag is going to have a girl and then 12 years later mini Hershlag will break into Hollywood by starring in the inevitable remake

No, just no.

The point of Leon is not the plot or the fact that they work as hitmen.. Its the relationship between Leon and Mathilda.

The only people who want a sequel of Leon are people who didnt understand the movie at all, people who liked it because "wow leon such a badass assassin!!! I hope he wins against cool and evil cop Gary Oldman!!"..

I cant think of a single movie where you have to be a bigger pleb to think a sequel has any chance of capturing what made the original good.

>to think a sequel has any chance of capturing >what made the original good
when has any sequel ever done this. all sequels are cash grabs.

What if the sequel features Natalie "training" a young boy?

B-but, you know...
/ss/

me giving her ice cream

lmao girls like her dont have jobs like that

maybe in some rare utopia

They already made this movie with Zoe Saldana, they just changed the character's name

No.

Also Luc Besson needs to stop doing shitty sci-fi and give us some new cunnykino. Valerian looks terrible.

Bad idea, if you want a story where Natalie does some implied shota action, it should be a thing of its own. Like the movie Raku-yo-ju.

Terminator 2
The Godfather 2

I don't know, I have a professor who looks sorta like Hershlag. Not a minimum wage job but still far from being an actress or model.

CUNNY KINO
U
N
N
Y

K
I
N
O

midlife crisis natalie training a cute 10 yo girl going through her sexual awakening. rated XXX

What is the chance that she get a daughter that is as good looking as her and that I will date her in the future?

>Wh..Wh...Why are you so attractive, Leon?