What is pelmeni of your country. Low effort food for lazy retards

What is pelmeni of your country. Low effort food for lazy retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lángos
miratorg.ru/en/
primebeef.ru/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pelmeni

khinkali, upgrade from pilmeni

manty > khintaki > varenniki with cherry > pelmeni.

Looks good, is it just like a croissant?

Mac and cheese or pizza

Shit erased my line, that pic is pâté chinois

Looks like some fried pie like belyashi

macaroni

NEED SOME SAUCE
WHAT IS THIS

No, its basically fried dough
You can eat it with jam and other sweet stuff, but i prefer it savory, with white cheese and liutenitsa(tomato-pepper spread)

Manti. Sauce is right there. Also inside it not just meat but some broth so it's very juicy.

Is that the same as Langos?

Milanesas.

why do people put smetana on pilmeni
do you recommend?

Everyone put it. Some butter and smetana. Sometimes a bit of vinegar.

Looks so good. I wanna try russian food but russian restaurants are all 5star expensive shit here. Do you have good recipes easy to cook at home?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lángos
seems similar, but their spreads are weird.
shit's already greasy as fuck cos of the frying, putting fatty sour cream or more carbs like potatoes sounds disgusting

This rus thread is sweet and legendary

Saved as html

Gona cook chbureki and manty soon ;)

Thanks for reminding me about our 10/10 food

That's not Russian food. It's central asian food but very popular in Russia.
Dunno check recipes on "life of boris" meme channel.

More of a dessert but here is based pouding chômeur

b-b-b-b-burger

burger is some effort.

Bines au sirop d'érable

You could have posted some easy soul cuisine meals

Unless you microwave it xDD

Ah, don't know about that, I always ate it either with powdered sugar or with garlic.

>Mиpaтopг

We have this produket in polish Russians ukrainians mixd store Thet i love to bay things from and love going there

Evrey one so Nice and the store have russian rock music

Best store ever i bay There pigs sala kalbasa duktarskaja chleb nevski pilmeni marozina zolty syr sliwacznaja masla !!

paprikás krumpli

Miratorg produces good beef. miratorg.ru/en/ Also primebeef.ru/en/
Our beef used to be shit but they imported good cow breeds and even cowboys. Now we have good steaks.

And the most importent this polish ukrainian russian store is not kashere for the Jews so They never entre there :)

And all the food is not kashere and not isreali products

The store have only russin ukrainian polish products

Its my fevorite place in shity Israel i realy love going There and talk with evrey one

I've heard that some orthodox jews and rabbis were mad that those shops sell salo and stuff.

Yes you right they ukrainian polish real shitskin Jews With Jews names Thet dont speak in russin ukrainian polish and speak only in hebrow Even try to closed russian tv canals

But they ((((()))))))try to fight With us they (((((())))))dont want as to Work in Shabat and make mony but we still Work in russian componys in Shabat and Shit is Israel and they (((())))dont want to let us bay food Thet dont have casher on them they want as to bay food made in Israel not in russia or from Poland or Ukraina and if they close the not kashere store the same pepole from east Europa Thet open this good store will be open other not kashere store just difrent name in a difrent place :)

Its a war the Jews can't win they lose

a lot of good Stores Get closed just bcoz some ukrainian jew like parasenko sinched on the store Thet they are anti Israel anti Jews and sell not kashere food made in Poland russia Serbia Ukraina

But later the east slavs just open other stores in other big place and its continion like this from the year 2012 to now 2018

Fuck them i just made a contract With s russian polish compony here for a slavic tv from internet With our the jewish canals and i love it

9000 tv chnnals in russian polish ukrainian and ex yo and germania

My gf and me Realy love it

pasta aglio, olio e peperoncino
it's not a bad thing per se, but it's the favourite dish of every retard that can't cook for shit
it makes my nonna's soul cry every time I get invited to some friend's for dinner and all there is to eat is pasta aglio e olio, add to that some crappy supermarket "cheese" and a Peroni beer and you got the unholy trinity of the cheap Italian dinner

лyчшe тaк

It's smoked salo on my pic. I've just had it. Very soft and amazing.
When I eat normal salo I add some raw onions.

Mantı
Mantı was also used as a fast food by Turkish armies cuz it's easy to cook.

spaghetti with butter & ketchup

The sincronizada, a sort of ham and cheese quesadilla you can add as many ingredients as you like, that's made with two tortillas like a sandwich, so you don't even have to bend them. Add some Valentina style salsa (we all keep it in our homes, lasts forever) and you've got some goodness in under three minutes on the grill.

pasta+pesto

My nigga