U mad EU?!

English language may be dropped by EU after Brexit
dnaindia.com/world/report-english-language-may-be-dropped-by-eu-after-brexit-2229011

POO

This is becoming hilarious

What would they replace it with? English and Mandarin are the languages of the business world.

>official language in Malta and Ireland
>gets dropped because fuck le Brits

like a bunch of kids. pathetic

Good, we're gonna become a Babel tower and collapse all that much sooner.

>What would they replace it with?

Arabic, of course.

old news, just shows how butthurt yuropoors are right now

what the fuck would they speak instead? good luck trying to make the french and italians speak german or visa versa.

Only going to hurt the EU desu, let them rot.

Fug. This is probably the final nail in the coffin. What stocks should I buy with my euros right before the collapse?

DO IT!

Arabic

Kek.

You all better ſtart learning German.

>International language for floaty water tubs, sky moving wing tubes.
>Not going to happen

ARABIC?

Cuckwurst.

I hope the Irish have brushed up on their Gaelic lol.

They're gonna continue to speak English to each other, but it doesn't have to be official for that.
It simply means that all the EU documents will no longer be translated/written in English.

Fuck you Sup Forums you stupid cunts.

>floaty water tubs, sky moving wing tubes.

I can speak German just fine. Here...
>Barbarbarbarbarbarbarbarbarbabarbarbar, OOGA BOOGA!
That last part is more modern german, after the cultural enrichment of the niggermanic peoples.

kek

good call

Kek. You know the bantz are going to be good when you are so much in debt that you aren't afraid to say anything.

no, no, please let them drop english then let scotland join

Not that I care about yurup, but this will only hurt them to drop the global trade, shipping and aircraft language. It's just so petty and sums up why we left the EU perfectly.

Spain, which faces calls for independence among separatists in Catalonia and elsewhere, has sought to head off any notion that the so-called Brexit referendum could enable Scotland, whose voters backed remaining in the EU unlike the much more populous England, to stay in the bloc.

Acting Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy said earlier this week that if the United Kingdom left the EU, Scotland would leave it too. Asked whether an independent Scotland would meet with a different response from Spain's government, Garcia-Margallo said the Scots would need British and UN approval before gaining recognition as a state, and that "then we'll see." "The rest of it is just a midsummer night's dream."

tl;dr version - Scots are fucked.

>Hitla Hitla. Achtung panzer. Kleine bewegun. Alarm alarm, sovietishe truppen!

There.

Kleine bewegung
Kek

EINER KEINER LEINER STEINER SHCMETT

That's basically it, now you know German too. You go, you spread this. We all know German now.

ITHKUIL IMMINENT