What are the worst monster designs in movies?

What are the worst monster designs in movies?

Zilla for copying Jurassic Park.

Jurassic Park for copying Harryhausen

Harryhausen for perpetuating the atheism meme with dinosaurs

I don't know, but here's the best one.

The martians

As always, you start, OP.

[screams geometrically]

this one

You talkin shit about mai waifu?

Best angel

I was just making snow angels today.

Am I doing it wrong?

Ramiel best girl.

>he thinks dinosaurs liing sixty five million years ago disproves God

It only disproves your shitty half wit concept of God and shows how aeak your faith in God Almighty is.

God and His creation is far older and more coplex than your simpleton interpreation of holy scripture.

You capitalizing, assigning gender and adjectives is just as weak. Breaking the first commandment the second you limit it in any way.

>than your simpleton interpreation of holy scripture.
Kek. If only, you know, the bible told you not to interpretate it how you want.

It's almost as if it's pretty dam specific anyone saying anything different than what is actually written is a heretic.

Oh wait, it literally says exactly just that.

tfw you just stick The Rock on a scorpion body and then render it on a Gamecube

>worst

Ramiel was the most angelic of all

I think Mimic had some pretty horrible monster design

stop being illogical

Kek

Can anyone explain to me wtf an angel was again and why were they so evil and so physically deformed from one another?

Anno is just being a hack.

Hey I remember this exact thread from yesterday!

Angels and humans are beings created by a group of ayyyy lmaos that are basically dem-gods. They created them and seeded the galaxy with them. Humans, who have the Fruit of Wisdom, and Angels, who have the Fruit of Life. That's why we're so smart and they're so powerful and hard to kill.

The problem with Earth is that the powerful ayyyy lmaos never intended for humans and Angels to land on the same planet, because if they should merge and have both Fruits, they would become just as powerful as they are. To prevent this from happening, they sent the eggs with super powerful weapons called Lances (humans have the black egg, the Geofront, Angels have the White egg, the moon). This kills everything. Anyway, Angels came from Adam and want to touch Lilith and become demi-Gods. If this happens, we die. First Impact was Lilith's egg landing on Earth, Second impact was when they found Adam in the Antarctic and pulled the Lance from him that was sealing him. This activated the failsafe that made Adam explode, because both Lilith and Adam cannot remain on the same planet.

Anyway, point being Angels want to touch Lilith and we don't want that to happen.

The Bible is a scattered mess of contradictions, hence why 3/4 of it is ignored.

Just finished watching 23' and 24' lads.

Do I watch 25 and 26 or EoE first, this time?

I've seen eva like three times and I didn't know any of that shit lmao

I swear i'm retarded or something because i have seen it like twice and it still confuses me. Thanks anyways.

Finish the series but remember that EoE is what is actually happening to the world during those eps.

That was very concise. Bravo dude

Don't worry. Most of that shit about the alien race and the seeding universe with the eggs is story in some PSP game, and is canon.

The backstory doesn't matter, all u really need to know is angels = bad and weird and kind of like humans

kys

>tfw I am literally watching this show for the first time while looking at this thread

The fucking monster from Super 8.

We're supposed to feel bad for it after it murdered / ate something like 15 people.

>dude six legs lmao

muh radial symmetry

Anno is such a hack

The fuck?

Is that a prerender? I don't remember the CGI being that bad in IMAX.

That thing is dumb as fuck

>4 arms but 6 shoulders because why the fuck not
>seemingly no diaphragm and a tiny chest but shown taking big powerful breaths
>big, powerful legs but no buttocks
>random voids in musculature

Well excuse Neville Page for not designing a sexy monster.

25/26 and then the EoE

it was just lonely and needed a fwend all along ;333

Hey can I save this Pepe?

>I don't remember the CGI being that bad in IMAX
It looked good in 2009. That's the problem with relying heavily on CGI, it dates very quickly.

Hello yes, please delete this image from your computer, this image is for me only, Thank you.

That's not radially symmetrical, but bilaterally

seems to have 5 things sticking out at various places along the axis, except for wings.

>except for wings

because it's all made up shit by fans who desperately want eva to be some 2deep4u art cinema kino instead of the clusterfuck otaku turd shat out by that autist Anno it actually is

lucky trips of rare pepe. holy fuck!

Did you stop reading the subtitles half way through or something?

While anno is a hack it wasn't very difficult to follow

>made up shit by fans
That was all official canon you dumb fag.

>"official canon" casually mentioned in some obscure shitty psp game no one ever gave a fuck about and sold like shit
this has as much merit as your fanfiction posted on Sup Forums

fuck off

>fanfiction
Do you see where you keep fucking up yet? It's official canon. Officially acknowledged, approved, and released by the official people officially in charge of the official story. It is canon.

If you don't like the story or series then that's fine, but that is the official canonical story.

Dude it's literally in the show, they go down to see lilith in the basement and explain it

>Zilla for copying Jurassic Park.
Godzilla was released in 1954, jackass

>You have to have bought the PSP to understand Evangelion
Everything is so clear now.

Why did the humans want to merge all humans together and form one consciousness after they defeated all the angels?

holy shit proofread m8

It depends. SEELE wanted to manipulate it for power and Shinji's dad wanted to be with his wife.

>what is manga

SEELE wanted to do it to accomplish absolute divinity. By the only Eva cloned from Lilith to consume the soul of of an Angel, they believed they would create an Ark upon which we may ascend to near God like status and wanted to merge us all into a single being and board this ark and live forever.

Gendo simply wanted to do it to reunite with his wife, Yui. In EoE, when Gendo had Adam's soul embedded inside him, Rei had Lilith's soul inside her. When he put his hand inside her body, she rejected his will and started SEELE'S Instrumentality Project. She did this, but her (or probably Yui once it all started) let Shinji decide. Does he choose the Tang where you cannot be hurt or harmed by others, or does he wish to continue being individuals and let everyone go back to being humans? He obviously chooses the latter in the end.

kys plebs

>worst
Within context, Ramiel is completely unexpected and weird.

You're cheeky

I like you

T-thanks.

Don't worry about it. If you don't fully understand the Magi, I'd suggest looking into that as well.

No, it's ultra-rare and protected.

THat's not Zilla, tho

kill yourself

>the CGI fucking angels in the Rebuilds
Its just the worst.

I already saved AND altered it.

evolutionarily, the radial symmetry explains 2 wings (with the 3 other "wings" disappearing vestigally, say) than a bilaterally symmetric animal developing radial appendages everywhere else, at least 6 places.

Had the artist been interested in that, they might have added some vestigal appendages or even arms in the other corresponding wing locations.

>a giant crystal isn't bad design
ok.

don't forget that sick mullet

That's fucking stupid

Captain, we've encountered a primitive CGI, circa late 20th century.