Wait a minute, you guys are literally racists? I thought it was a joke

There is nothing more barbaric and pathetic than hating someone for how they were born.

Yes, there is no such thing as "winning the birth lottery". You are the way you are for a reason -- generations of ancestors created you. But too many of you see that as an excuse to hate and otherize people simply based on their race.

The year is 2016 and this man governs the leading FINANCIAL CAPITAL OF THE WORLD, London.

He is Muslim.

Get used to it. The world is changing.

Who are you?

He will bring the righteous fury of Allah down on the unbelievers

Lame b8, m8. I r8 it -8/8

He has no allegiance to the UK or my ethnic nation. His only interests are pushing islam. Do not want. Sage.

It is changing. The Right is rising again, and soon you and your ilk will be begging for your lives in the streets as blood runs up to your knees. The cobblestones will be slick and greasy with human fat, and a mountain of human tongues will mark every center of your grotesque, vile multicultural society.

You will die screaming beneath the knife, and the world will be quite objectively better for your absence.

You probably got put on a list for this post. Good job retard.

Bait, sage and out.

is this the first italian mayor everyone's talking about?

This is one thing the Muslim countries got right. Left wing politics is ruining this world. Mixing up people only creates more violence and war.

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU PEOPLE ARE?

You are very, very dangerous people, indeed. Your obsession with creating this Euro state means that you’re happy to destroy democracy. You appear to be happy for millions and millions of people to be unemployed and to be poor. Untold millions must suffer so that your Euro dream can continue.

Well it won’t work. Because it’s Portugal next, with their debt levels of 325% of GDP, they’re the next ones on the list, and after that I suspect it will be Spain. And the bailout for Spain would be seven times the size of Ireland’s and at that moment all of the bailout money has gone – there won’t be anymore.

But it is even more serious than economics. Because if you rob people of their identity. If you rob them of their democracy, then all they are left with is nationalism and violence. I can only hope and pray that the Euro project is destroyed by the markets before that really happens

Such progressiveness
Under sadiq london will reach 2017 befoe the rest of the world
Great start for a borderless world
Especially for a muslim

Ok white genocide thanks for your opinion.

>There is nothing more barbaric and pathetic than hating someone for how they were born.

>Stoning Woman
>Raping/Marriage of Children as young as 8
>beheading of apostals and other non religous people
>suppressiion of induvidualism and science
>literly the same mindset they had 1000years ago

yeah tell me more about barbarism in our society

even tho clearly a bait thread i think newfags will actually belive this shit...

he meant the european civil war of 2017

Nobody is born a muslim you mong

>Pass law that controls womens body shapes displayed in adverts
>Pass law that controls womens body shapes displayed
>Law that controls womens body shape
>Law that controls women

He be a man

Sharia much?

where those "muhh patriarcy" bitches at tho? xD

>using the word barbaric
>was used by romans to non romans to signify their superiority
>now used by anti supremacists unironically

literal who

not anyone is a racist here. im brazilian for christ sake. and not from the south.