Chelsea struggling

>chelsea struggling
>kante comes back
>they immediately win hard match

told you he was GOAT

The most influential and important PL player of the past few years.

Poop would have won the title last season had Man City signed him.

>no Kanté
>lose 3-0 to fucking Roma
Chelsea are such a meme. Kanté should move to a proper club like Real Madrid or Barcelona

>mfw brainlets think he's only good at running
he's bossing the midfield. allah bless him

>le lose to tottenham team

Shit they would be unstoppable with him.
Spurs too tbf.

>implying Tottenham are bad
They just defeated Real Madrid

why so he can get overshadowed by missi and penaldo for all of his career? he's fine where he is.

He's now overshadowed by Hazard, who cares

Defensive midfielders will never be the star of a team

someone who can dominate the midfield and carry a team like kante should. no forward has ever done as much for a team as the little frenchie (yes, he is french, get fucked amerisharts) is doing

also hazard is shite lol

I'm not saying Hazard is a better player, just saying that he will never be the team star

Hazard isn't even the best Belgian player anymore

maybe if normie scum will stop being so concerned with who gets fed the most goals and misses the least and focus a bit more on the rest of the team they will get to experience his glory one day. at the very least at chelski there is that chance since the team is crap

I support only Arsenal, but Kante truly is top quality, humble lad too

I'm rather sure most people would say Pogba is better thank Kanté

>since the team is crap
sorry aspie is pretty great and morata seems ok

and that's why all fedoras aside you shouldn't concern yourself with the opinions of the masses

I don't care, that's why I said this Since he's a defensive midfielder he'll never be treated as a star, so he could perfectly play for Barcelona or Real Madrid and reach his max potential

ye I know and I'm butthurt about it

also I'm a chelski bandwagoner so hands off :^)

our boy

Shut your whore mouth

No he's not lol. Hazard is the best attacker there, but even the pundits know kante runs shit.

He's useless outside of the premier league were midfields are built around more than just stamina and 'aving it'.

>Win premier league
>Team is crap
K.

Well yeah, even Leicester meme'd their way to the title with this magic little niglet

Even Leicester can win the PL when not playing continental cups at the same time

Notice how they are worse this season when they have to play 2 competitions at the same time

how do you explain leicester then? they were relegation fodder, got kante, won the league, went back to being relegation fodder the minute he left

chelsea were pretty fucking low on the ladder too, the moment he joins, they go back to being winners, then he gets injured and they struggle. no matter how you put it this guy is the best in the world