>BRITISH
>(PAKISTANI)
triggered

>Germany wants to import this

Really makes you think

>british(pakistani)
So in other words, not british.

Deport them all.

What if we got rid of all the immigrant patients and leechers????

Really makes you think...

>Spanish
>Scrub Nurse x3

Fucking Spaniard Scrubs

That German guy looks so German he didn't really need a sign.

>literally piss doctors

Do not reply to shill/bait/slide threads you dolts.
Sage, report, hide.

>BRITISH
>(PAKISTANI)

Daily reminder that medical associations are suppressing R&D into medical expert and decision support systems, medical robotics and medical automation incl. predictive and personalised medicine because they're making too much money off being inefficient and ineffective.

just fucking do it already, leeching from another country's healthcare is subhuman

Now look at how many foreign devils are in the waiting room.

>any country ever turning away qualified foreigners with specialized skills they are in need of
Doctors and medical technicians have nothing to worry about, it's Winslowski doing construction and the Romanians picking pockets who will be removed.
Fuck, you niggers are the dumbest of the dumb.

>British (Pakistani)

They all have to go back, exept the Paki because he acknowledges he's British.

If we deported all immigrants there would be less people to care for and thus less medical professionals needed

Using the Irish like a piece of furniture to lean on.
Disgusting.

>British (Pakistani)

The ( ) is what is ruining your country. No one can just be British or American we all have to be hyphenated or parentheses minorities. Fuck off back to Pakistan you parasitic cunt.

>the spaniards are as dark as the paki

We didn't fucking ask them all

>Spanish
>Nurse in UK

pick 2. never fails.

Just deport the paki.

None of those people are being thrown out. In fact, no Europeans that are already in Britain are being thrown out.

they all have the same skin color desu

>"spanish"

Not one Brit? ( I mean a real Brit) to be found?

THEY'RE WEARING CROCS. FUCKING CROCS.

>BRITISH (PAKISTANI)

It's like a more shameful version of a weeaboo.

Why do people feel entitled to a job in another country?
I am a surgeon
So what?
Be a surgeon in your goddam country.

>The UK wants to deport this

nobody will be thrown out regardless. if you started throwing people out there would be a greater demand for workers which would drive wages up and housing prices down. nobody wants that

Maybe the immigrants get some sort of guilty pleasure from taking people's jobs.

3.1 million Brits working in EU. Just in Spain there are 350,000 English workers, and at least double that in Ireland. Food of thought. When referendum results came out, so many Brits wanted a citizenship in Ireland that they ran out of formulates for it till 12 o'clock in the afternoon . Don't worry once they leave there will be plenty of jobs in Europe.

Pretty standard wear in operating theaters nowadays.

>what are work visas

There's no reason for them to be there, look up how many graduates there are every year in xyz fields, that's right, more graduate every year than there are positions.

Why are racists and patriots and nationalist so afraid of opposite views. You are like SJW just on the other side of spectrum. Both SJW and you nationalist need to be purged. Fucking with us normal people who are trapped between your retarded fights,

Just like in the eplel

Honestly if you close down work for people like that on the picture you don't get to deserve to have them here in Europe too.

British want to Brexit just don't want to pay the price of it.

>Capitalism and free market
>Protectionism

Pick one and only one

It's cause they are not strong enough to change their own country and just flee to another, they are cowards.

>Women actually think this looks good.

Plastic bitches are so disgusting.

All of them have literally worthless jobs that any brit with 2 neurons can do.

>greek doctors
Most inept and dumb fucking doctors I've ever had to work with,they don't understand foreign languages(except greek) and are poorly trained,honestly,regardless of their experience which should cure that.

Argentinian and russian doctors shit on greeks.

> all the nurses are spics

> Gypsy talking shit about Greeks who live twenty times better

Now I saw everything.

Good to see Spanish be cleaners n sheet.

>Spain
>Spic

nursery is a degree in Britain and Spain and are treated as such, while it is a trade job in almost the rest of Europe.

This is actually my filed. I had to do 4 years of medical high school and 4 years of college to get that kind of a job and now some Romanian is telling me that you need only 2 neurons to do it. You nationalist really live in a fantasy land hahahah. Explain to me how fucking dumb you must be that your brains function that way. How can you be so retarded?

Fuck your free market

Lol only the Greek guy has any kind of qualification.

>Spanish male nurse

TOP KEK

>British
>Pakistani

Eh?

Do Romanians even have doctors? Don't you just get banished to the woods?

>Posted from a Microsoft PC or an Iphone

>That German guy
It really screams cuck, don't you think?

>Argentines actually think they're white
Niggers are so disgusting

Cheeky scrubs.

>Lol only the Greek guy has any kind of qualification.

Yes. Literally touching penis.

That's a japanese mixed with black

>British (pakistan)
Top kek

All the same, shitskins.

Calm down Hans or we won't let any nazis get in next time jews fuck you up good.

The German guy is not much better.
>Consultant Anesthesist
What does he need to consult?

Also, what's with the Irish girl?
Are Irish people now an oppressed minority or something?
They're fucking white and actually british

He meant moors, just a typo champ.

As someone who works in a hospital I hate to tell you but the vast majority of patients are old british people. The majority of people in care homes are also old british people.

The majority of nurses and csw's and carers who looks after them are young non-british people.

If we deport them all, then there will be no-one to look after said old british people who voted them out and they will all die in their own filth. They have basically royally fucked themselves.

This is working out so much better than expected.

I don't want to deport any of them.
I want skilled workers who can integrate and contribute. Not yet another Bogdan to be a plumber or cleaner.

This tweet was ironic and everyone knows it.

Cameron assured after the referendum that no EU citizen will be deported.

Consultant means he gets paid a tonne and doesn't actually do anything.

>British
hahahaha

Ah, neurosurgeons on the way to help us.

I wonder...

I haven't been to the hospital in 16 years.

We need to trim the herd anyway. Stop treating the obese and drug addicted. Use them as tallow.

anesthesia can kill you if not done properly
t. male nurse

God damn memories :' I fapped so many times for her on tumblr

Tell me why does had to do with free market.

>More wages and cheaper houses
wew, wouldn't want that. Cant wait for this financial bubble to fucking burst already.

congrats on your independence, dad!

They look at his pocket and fame

2ayre bkis 2im kil leje2 2a5o sharmoota nshallah ymooto killon w 2into tinteko tsiddo bwezkon min shen ma 3ash tinteko tni22o mitl 2il sharamit
2ayre fekon kilkon

Hey gypsynigger the Greek doctors in Romania are the ones who failed the exams here and are moving to a thrid world country to get a degree in medicine. The problem is Greek people are obsessed with becoming doctors it's like the ultimate status symbol job here.

>male nurse

Well hello there darling.

Deport the fucking Consultant.

>radioghrapher

lol nobody calls the Spanish and Portuguese Spics, have you ever met one of them?

Fucking Straya, just can't resist it lol.

Seriously wondering how many of them speak a decent English.
I'm an ICU nurse and I have nothing against "foreign" coworkers as long as the speak the damn language. Good communication is literally a matter of life and death in this job and I have several colleagues who barely speak or understand the language, Danish in this case. It's dangerous and I have no idea why they were hired.

>tfw ywn fuck the irish qt p2t

Let's look at Argentina's ethnic groups:
- Italian: 20,500,000
- French: 6,800,000
-Arabs: 4,500,000
-German: 3,600,000
-Basques: 3,500,000
-Irish: 1,000,000

They sure are black....

>Germans in charge of spelling

This is why you lost two world wars: details, colonel klink, details.

I wouldn't necessarily want these people to go. They are doctors and had to go through years of education to get there. But a sovereign nation should be able to control its borders, and let in people they deem valuable.

What country and language is that ?

How did so many Arabs end up in Argentina??