What's his best movie?

what's his best movie?

Vertigo or Mr and Mrs Smith

Probably Vertigo. I think Psycho is actually my favorite, but I hate the psychologist scene more every time I watch it.

Official top 10:

1- Vertigo
2- Rope
3- Strangers on a Train
4- The Birds
5- Psycho
6- Rear Window
7- Rebecca
8- Shadow of a Doubt
9- Notorious
10-Marnie

>North by Northwest

No!

he's yet to make it

>2- Rope
I can't even begin to explain how wrong this is.

Yeah, I was thinking to change it to number 1.

whahts vertigo appeal? and pls dont say deep psychological study of man obsession. its just a mildly entertaing flick, just as H noted several times

your mother loves to suck cock

>movie
film

well put! bigly so!

>pls dont say deep psychological study of man obsession
But that's what it is. Also, it has the total atmosphere of a dream, and it's an amazing experience to allow yourself to go down the rabbit hole with James Stewart.

maybe i need to rewatch it, but honestly it will be the fourth time. my attention just cannot survive through the infamous tonal shift and the chase sequences

I didn't care for it too much the first time I saw it. The second time I thought it was a little better, and the third time I seriously thought it might be the best movie ever made. You have to be in the right mood for it.

>Rear Window
>To Catch A Thief

Vertigo
Notorious
Rebecca
39 Steps

I've only seen Vertigo, Rear Window, and Psycho, so if his best movie is Vertigo, then he's pretty overrated.

His movies are fun though.

If you want fun check out North by Northwest next, Rope's pretty fun too

rear window > vertigo

vertigo's abrupt ending kills it for me
the bird's ending sucked too

Thanks senpai, I'll check em out. Rope seems especially interesting.

rear window

rope is ok, but jimmy stewart makes rear window great

Grace Kelly > Hepburn

he's very overrated. None of his movies belong in the top 250 at all, let alone at number 1