Name one thing actually wrong with this movie outside of the women cast

Name one thing actually wrong with this movie outside of the women cast

I'll wait

no bane

The fact that there is a new Ghost Busters move in 2016.

The jokes, the script, the writing, the effects, the cinematography, the PR

terrible, uninteresting story.

There's really not that much outside of Melissa McCarthy

directed by a cuck
written by a woman

That Bill Murray cameo is the worst thing I've ever seen. What the fuck was that?

Your image says "only at cinemas" but I just saw it's for sale for 15 bucks at Target.

>Not funny to the point where it was painful, some scenes went on too long, it felt like bad improv
>dumb action sequence at the end
>tried to cash in on nostalgia without understanding the source material

Incompetent director/producer who had no clue what made the franchise work.
They turned it almost into an improve comedy skit instead of a smartly written sci-fi horror comedy.
Horrible writing.
Horrible design.
Horrible cgi that looks like a kids cartoon tv show.
The horrible CGI is horribly composited with the scenes and actors.
A souless reboot that is somehow both a half assed remake and dumbed down prequel.

Most of the jokes fall flat.

The visual effects are laughable for a film with such a large budget from a company like Sony.

It doesn't play like a Ghostbusters film, there's no charm.

Most of the characters regardless of gender are annoying and two dimensional.

not enough billion dollar ideas

They tried to market it like it was all new and wasn't going to retread the first but it was overloaded with pointless fanservice. Every stupid cameo just served to take me out of the movie because I'm supposed to recognize these people from outside the movies universe. It tried to be a remake and a reboot and it failed at both. It was like a shitty SNL skit that went on for two hours

Can't tell ya, haven't seen it. But going by that pic, the nu-male Chad is definitely triggering me. The neccessity of a token black character conflicts with the creators taking this moral high ground for having an all female cast.

Inconsistent tone and unfunny jokes/set pieces.

As for the main cast, despite being comedians they were all criminally unfunny apart from the nigress. Hemsworth was lumbered with a cringey character but managed alright due to charisma.

I really hate their outfits, I wouldn't dress like a new Ghostbuster for Halloween. Cool car though.

The cameos

Thread

Tough question

Did you laugh at any moment of it?

from what i heard they play it as if that movie is from some bizarre alternate reality where the original ghost busters never existed... just why? why go out of your way to spit on a beloved nerd franchise by acting as if it never existed? just weird and wrong. it tanked and its well deserved.

Promoted to be progressive but still have the black as the only working class without uni degree and function as the city native in a stereotype of an afrikan american.

big plotholes and story inconsency.
A mess of storyboard.

There was good dumb joke with Hemsworth about his cat.
I mostly laughed AT the film instead of WITH the film.

The scenes that imitated/directly paralleled scenes from the original Ghostbusters. It was pretty funny when it was doing its own thing (well, at least half the time), but where it evoked the original movie it was always inferior.

>It was like a shitty SNL skit that went on for two hours
this here

It wasnt funny.

No original ideas.

Shitty characters.

Shitty costumes/sets.

Shitty story.

Generally soulless piece of shit.

>Name one thing actually wrong with this movie outside of the women cast

The whole movie felt like a SNL sketch parodying Ghostbusters stretched for 2 hours

Didn't laugh once

The humor. It just wasn't funny. Other than that, it was fine.

Don't you mean Ghostbusters: Answer The Call?

Seems like they couldn't really decide if they were going full remake or if they wanted to be half original. It was weird.

The fact they killed him and didn't take responsibility for it really bothered me.

I can believe Hal Ramis could make a Proton Pack

I don't believe Mellissa McCarthy could.

Also all of them were trying to act like Bill Murray's character from the original two movies.

What's the point in remaking a movie where the reasons for it's success are the script and performances?

Let's face it the premise is pretty retarded.

another shit, poorly made remake with an inflated budget.

Saw the end credits with hemsworth possessing the army and police to dance with him which is a total rip off of The Mask.

The ending to GB was the ending to Pixels

THEY RIPPED OFF A SHIT ADAM SANDLER MOVIE!!

>dubs

it just proves that Women can star in shit comedies just like men.

That bothered you?

C'mon, I mean he's a fucking white male!

Bill Murray Transcends skin color.