Why are liberals less independent, less patriotic, and fatter than their conservative counterparts on average?

Why are liberals less independent, less patriotic, and fatter than their conservative counterparts on average?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/millennial-media/201304/do-racism-conservatism-and-low-iq-go-hand-in-hand
youtube.com/watch?v=6lAtn7rsToY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>liberals less independent

liberals less independent

>less patriotic

I'm calling bullshit on this until you explain what you're talking about.

>fatter

I'm calling bullshit on this until you explain what you're talking about.

Found the fat, unpatriotic and less independant liberal cuck.

This seems like a bot.

They aren't.

psychologytoday.com/blog/millennial-media/201304/do-racism-conservatism-and-low-iq-go-hand-in-hand

By fat he means the social construct of what society deems as fat. You have nothing to worry about my friend 350 lbs is perfectly fine

Hodson and Busseri (2012) found in a correlational study that lower intelligence in childhood is predictive of greater racism in adulthood, with this effect being mediated (partially explained) through conservative ideology. They also found poor abstract reasoning skills were related to homophobic attitudes which was mediated through authoritarianism and low levels of intergroup contact.

What this study and those before it suggest is not necessarily that all liberals are geniuses and all conservatives are ignorant. Rather, it makes conclusions based off of averages of groups. The idea is that for those who lack a cognitive ability to grasp complexities of our world, strict-right wing ideologies may be more appealing. Dr. Brian Nosek explained it for the Huffington Post as follows, “ideologies get rid of the messiness and impose a simple solution. So, it may not be surprising that people with less cognitive capacity will be attracted to simplifying ideologies.” For an excellent continuation of this discussion and past studies, please see this article from LiveScience.

Because American use of the word "liberal" is fucking retarded

damn.... spanked by Sweden

Are you referring to my OP?

>shill deploys the same exact text and images from 10 minutes ago
clockwork
inb4 >hurr durr pol is just an echo chamber why doesn't anyone listen to my non-arguments

Found the classist and elitist liberal who can't read the OP. I never made any claims about intelligence and racism :^). Also the reason poor "stupid" conservatives are more "racist" is because they have to deal with them more than the upper middle class liberal cucks who have never met a nigger chimping out in their life.

"inability to grasp the complexities of our world" sounds like the modern left to me

Makes sense to me.

protip (for the retards of course): which one is shaped like Trump and which one is shaped more like Obama.

>1 post by this ID

Yeah, you're the faggot who started the other thread which claims the opposite.

Off yourself.

But it's not the same text and other stuff. I was intentionally baiting this guy:
Because he's an actual shill

HOLY SHIT, CONSERVATIVES CAN'T COUNT to TWO.

IDZ HABBEDIG!

why do you think i replied after the shill posted pham

Idiot. Your post came in just before mine. Use your powers of basic deduction.

Oh hello r.e.d.d.i.t.
>what is a timestamp
It's almost like those two posts were within a second of each other or something.

This seems like a bot.

You didn't actually reply to those posts though you fucking moron.

>giving shills (Yous)
yeah, no

What seems like a bot, me?

They post anyway.

This seems like a bot.

KEK. this damage control.

The proof is LITERALLY on the fucking page and they are still claiming media twisted their words around.

Just look folks

>Obama
youtube.com/watch?v=6lAtn7rsToY

Obama is shaped like a holocaust survivor, so trump is closer to the athletic guy than him. Also not a nigger

hopefully they get less good goy points if they get less replies

Have you been to the south before?

I hope you're just pretending to be retarded.

the timestamps were like twenty seconds apart bro, don't tell me you can't count past one either

>within a second

Holy fuck you guys are kililng me

I was actually fucking around the second guy that can't count jumped in with showing his elementary math skills.

Now I see how you think Trump is going to win.

a total of 50 people equals half the country's population. My motherfucking sides.

A-Atleast Obama is doing free weights.

I see that you are lost, let me help you. You go here>reddit.com
Maybe here>tumblr.com

Sup Forumseddit please go

>''This internet god just D E S T R O Y E D Trump, buy access to this article to find out how to debate with mean right wingers''

HAHADUDE GOOD ONE!
RACISM IS A MYTH AND TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING JUST LIKE A NICKELODEON SHOW.
anyone see my bike?

they actually did a study and libertarians were the smartest. Fiscal conservatism with social liberalism had the highest iq

>literally proving what I just said

I stand by my comment: Idiot.

People who sway to the left do so because Liberalism is a magnet for people who hate/do not value themselves. The fat, angry feminists don't want equality--they want sympathies and coddling, probably because they have emotional dependency issues. Really though, it's a bunch of social outcasts who are playing the victim card. They would rather fight other people and force them swallow garbage ideologies than improve themselves.

Conservative people typically understand that hard work and sacrifice equals rewards. They sacrifice a lot to get where they are: i.e., sacrificing time with the family to provide for them, etc. They also understand being fat and lazy won't get you far.

I bet. That's how I know you can't count.

There were two posts by me BEFORE you went

>1 post by this id

Do yourself a favor, get a 1st grade math textbook, read through it, stay off Sup Forums (probably how you got so fucking stupid) and then vote Hillary.

This only explains why niggers and inbred shitskins are racist. Most of the 'racists' in the Western world have originally been leftists but later became more conservative due to experience.

Holy fuck just stop.

See: Idiot.

ar u a real retard or a pretend retard?

>Less independent
Meaning? Seems to me like conservatives value individualism less.

>less patriotic
Nationalism is a meme. Why would you be patriotic for a country that allows rampant corruption like the primary process?

>fatter
Have you even been to the south/walmart?

>Meaning? Seems to me like conservatives value individualism less.
Being indepedent =/= Individualism
>Nationalism is a meme.
It's the only thing that keeps societies together
>Why would you be patriotic for a country that allows rampant corruption like the primary process?
I'm not proud of my government but I value my country's history and the legal system that our founding fathers and the early progenitors of my country blessed me with. Again, you're just operating off of retarded assumptions and equating the government to the people and our history.
>Have you even been to the south/walmart?
Have you?