Even fucking India is a better country than South Korea

Even fucking India is a better country than South Korea

What map is it?

Ahh the chice between eating dong and eating cow shit

Eating dog is perfectly fine as long as it's pugs

I don't think it matters that you eat an animal, but you should treat it with respect. Lots of these countries don't seem to do that. (Neither do the West).

South Korea, Switzerland and probably also Taiwan are all countries where people can easily afford food. They have no excuse for eating mans best friend

Brits used to treat human like animal. fuck off

We treat people how they treat us.

>probably also Taiwan
kek

>mans best friend

Your entire peninsula belongs to Japan

Rate my doggy.

>dog
>mans best friend

Man's best friend is himself you bbc sucking cuck. Everything is fair game.

Leave Canada now Zhang

Hello Chang

You wh*tes are hypocrate you laugh at mudslimes for not eating pork but you gawk at asians for eating some canines. I cant wait till your pathetic kind is wiped out.

white man btfo!

Why

Dog=animal=cow=chicken=pig
You say eating dogs should be banned
You must be vegetarian

>muh dog meat is bad meme
lol then don't eat meat in general

>mens best friend
From western view? Stop trying to project your meme values to our country. To Indians cows are mens real best friend but have you ever cared that?

It's really entertaining to see western people getting triggered by certain meat lmao

Dogs and cats should never be eaten because both of them are much more tame for humans than any other animals

Pigs are just as tame as dogs if not more. Yet everyone eats them

Can you give me proper reasons besides 'in western we treat doggos and cats like actual human!"?

Post proof
They are tame and loyal to humans. Much more than any other animals

Do dogs even taste nice?

Pigs and cows are loyal if you carefully tame them, even fucking hamsters can be loyal

Also
>cat
>loyal
Are you retarded?

Tbqh no

"Taiwan"
There is no such thing. it is part of china
Call it china

1. there is nothing wrong with eating dogs or any other animal as long as the animal isn't endangered
2. taiwan is a province of china

>Pigs more conscious than dogs
>W*sterners still support pig factory farms and say they are moral

Nagas in India eat dogs though
based nagas.

>Pigs more conscious than dogs

What does that even mean?

>W*sterners still support pig factory farms and say they are moral

Most animals are not raised on "muh ebul factory farms" and there is nothing immoral about killing an animal. Animals are things, not people.

Pigs have a higher degree of sapience than dogs in general.
A newborn pig is more intelligent than a newborn baby.
I don't eat pork anymore now.

>What does it mean?
Pigs are smarter than dogs

>There is nothing wrong with killing an animal
Ok

it's hipocrisy

You think the cow you eat, the pig you eat, the horse (lol) you eat doesn't feel pain and fear just as much as a cat or dog?

if you feel bad become a vegan

>sweden

So what's worse to eat? Whale or doggo?

Why do Mexicans eat dog?

I dont give a shit. If it tastes good i dont care what animal its from. I'd kill that thing myself if I need to. I've killed chickens and roasted it myself.

Dog apparently isn't even tasty, pork is.

>Dog=animal=cow=chicken=pig
>You say eating dogs should be banned
>You must be vegetarian
Dog has a use besides food. The others were domesticated as food. Also carnivorous are supposed to taste terrible.

>the cheese slicer
lmao, thank you norwhale

Horse and sheep has use too
Maybe cow as well

>frogpost acts edgy.
who would a thunk.
>apparently.
Have you tried it?

>mans best friend

kys peta loving sjw

>Pigs are just as tame as dogs if not more.
ROFL! No they aren't. They are arguably one of the lest tame domesticated animals. They do what they want. They are maybe as intelligent as a dog but definitely not as tame.

based finnbro stands with his asiatic bretheren. People should be allowed to eat whatever they want.

>Pigs
Assholes
>cows
Stupid

At least cow is more intelligent than dog

I suppose that makes you a cowpig?

dog is omnivore
pig and chicken also is

pigs are as adaptable as dogs when it comes to acclimatization. If you train a dog, a pig will can accomplish the same. Few people keep pigs as pets because they aren't as cute.

Dual purpose man, cows were used for plows and we eat them once they can't plow anymore. Same with horse. Tools are tools, they can be repurposed.

Speaking of pigs, someone on /vg/ has a pet piggu who ran into his PC

North korea eats dogs too.
They also eat human.
Fucking swedish faggot.

Swedes eat BBC tho

We feed chicken and pigs corn hear (some feed pigs slop but the meat tastes and smells bad).
>pigs are as adaptable as dogs when it comes to acclimatization. If you train a dog, a pig will can accomplish the same. Few people keep pigs as pets because they aren't as cute.
Are you talking about potbelly pigs? Their behavior is a lot different than the asshole hogs we eat. My grandfather grew up on a pig farm.

includ polan to that map

>Dual purpose man, cows were used for plows and we eat them once they can't plow anymore.
So Canada is a third world country now? Also Oxen(bulls but not the kind Swedish men prep) are used for labor not cows. Did you mean cattle?

>hear
*here

Turn off your autocorrect

why the FUCK is mexico there

what do you think fills all those tacos

I'm saying in general faggot, like the whole god damned world. Once the animal can't do it's job you either butcher it for meat or you let it rot. What do you think the reasonable thing to do is if you're still using animals to plow fields?

All pigs can be tamed and taught. You just have to spend enough time with them as your pet doggo. The capacity for pigs to learn are there, it's just that few people want to put in the time or effort because dogs are by far more popular.

Tasty/10
t. Chong

>Korea tries to justify eating dog

They also eat cats in Switzerland

Too lean.

Tacos de Perro
Una delicia

>I don't eat pork anymore now.
You're just trying to fit into the future western caliphate.