New episode Supernatural tonight at 8

new episode Supernatural tonight at 8

Stuck in the Middle (With You)
>Mary asks Sam, Dean and Castiel for help on a case she’s working but neglects to mention the British Men of Letters are involved.

>Hunters just chilling eating breakfast

why can't we just get a show that is just this, this is cozy as fuck

Does anyone actually still watch this trash

So what is with this show and asian women

Moving it to 8 proves CW is trying to kill it now

remember when they tried to spin off "supernatural: bloodlines" with that lightskinned brother all pissed off cuz his bitch got taken away by "the chicago criminal [monster] underworld"" ???

you know they'd fuck it up to try and meet quotas and be edgy/hip/now/vampire-diraries-4.0 =P

Tarantino episode

I don't like Mary being alive again

it's weird

How so?

8 is primetime, pristine position Mon-Thurs

>don't die
they are going to make us fall in love with Wally even though we already know he kill

I quit watching when they killed off the best character

but that's not Bobby, Meg, or Benny. It's some sort of camel.

wtf yellow eyes is back?

no way dude... i think the worst years of SPN (seasons ~6-8 or thereabouts?) were on "the friday night death slot" once smallville went away... and the show survived the friday night death slot.

they moved it an hour earlier so they could try to get "ol faithful" (aka the steady SPN audience) to hang out and watch that stupid grimdark "whodunnit?" archie comics show "Riverdale" -- hell, they dont even show you the preview of the next episode of SPN cuz they're busy teasing that RIVERDALE STARTS IN 30 SECONDS...

...plus they want "ol faithful" to start going to the CW website to get their next week trailers, so yeah, go figure that i dont think SPN has ever been on the actual chopping block.... it's been an early/often renew.... and if the objectively-worst seasons airing on friday nights didnt kill this show.... man, it's gonna go at least 13 seasons.... maybe even 14-15? who knows?

maybe jared and jensen are realistic that their careers are gonna be LOLworthy [a la tom welling] once the show goes off the air so they dont cause a fuss asking for too much $$$ and therefore since the audience here is steady [we still have SPN threads nowadays but i couldnt find a 24 thread during the 2nd episode] --- yeah. timeslots aint gonna kill SPN.

jesus fuck, why wouldn't the MoL tell them how fucking strong this demon is

also this is definitely a Tarantino episode

>killing cuties

How did she come back? Why don't they revive their dad then.

Seriously, what the fuck with the drama and music playing.

So are yellow eyed demons another class of demons? i never really understood the hierarchy. i know pleb demons just have black eyes and crowley had red, etc.

also, i was kind hoping this would be a comedy episode. we haven't had one yet this season. but this looks pretty savage so i'm happy

>music from Kill Bill
>Cas dying like Mr Orange

demon eye color denotes their rank in the demonic hierarchy, yellow eyes are the second highest tier, second only to white eyes

note this doesn't really apply to red eye Crowly who pretty much rules via politicing and not actual power

i dont think it's going to be azazel-proper [yellow eyes demon from S1-2] i think they're just using yellow eyes to show that this demon is azazel-class, insomuchas having a MOTW episode with just a regular rank-n-file demon would be laughable at this juncture.

seriously, regular ol demons been cannon-fodder ever since they got ruby's knife. it's just azazel-class-demon-- not azazel. that's gotta be it.

lol dude, what show do you think you're watching? every qt3.14 must die to appease the tumblr landwhale SPN massive; duh! it's been this way dating back to season 3 when they got jealous that lauren cohan [bela] was hotter than them and might end up bedding one of their husbandos!

CW could air it at 4am on monday and the core fanbase that keeps it alive would still be watching it

Amarra (God's sister) brought her back

this demon seemed pretty fucking chill, just wanted to fish and ignore the fuck out of Crowley's bullshit schemes, why did the MoL want to pick a fight with him?

I'm just annoyed because the cw moved it to 8 for their sjw shill shitshow riverdale

dude it's trash but watch it in a thread, we have such a good time with it

This.

Marcellus Wallace's briefcase

Looks like she found gold member

>Hobbits

kek

>bad intel
limey fuckwads

remember the ep that took place from the car's point of view?

yea that was a pretty kino episode

atleast the show tries to keep fresh now and then

Finally, been a few without Crowley

>rather than doing something bad the deal with the brits will fall over bad intel

Episode was called baby, one of the better episodes they've done over the past few years

yea but this is a special kind of clusterfuck, it's literally like confusing a knight of hell with a random mook demon

Yellow eyes are knights? I don't remember the red head having that.

not knight of hell but the levels of power has to be similar

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, Prince of hell

Princes of Hell apparently

>prince of hell

jesus fuck we fallen angel demons now

>demon's the guy who told Crowley he should rule hell

kek

>All those Paradise Lost Name drops

we getting to the big times now boys

either the MoL's set up the Winchester's or they fucked up super big time

I think they were more focused on Wallus' briefcase and less on who actually had it

The music is pissing me off

this is gonna end with the Colt, they wouldn't put it in the promos otherwise, and it's the only thing besides Cain's blade that can kill demons this powerful

i forgot about the colt. didn't they shoot him with it earlier when he came home?

no they were using normal pistols to try and enrage him into walking into the trap, they didn't take into account that he is so powerful he is beyond getting enraged

I'm loving this lore heavy episode.

after a quick search of ramiel i'm not really sure i like how they changed his backstory though. a quick looks says he's a fallen angel and very powerful, but wasn't a prince of hell. i do like how they base everything on the show in actual lore though

Whats this season about anyways? I stopped watching after they stopped gods sister.

Idk who coukd be more bad and more powerful.

You guys are saying prince of hell? Yawn.

Wait... are they sexy?

in the bible this is how it went, but in Milton's paradise lost along with the other names he mentioned he was among those Lucifer rallied to wage war with heaven

I wish the show was about going around and killing old gods trying to come back into power after big G and his sis left.

Men of Letters and the hunt for Lucifer's spawn

also the Princes of Hell now might be a thing

they've already killed Zeus, Kali, Vishnu and a bunch of others

pops [jeffrey dean morgan] is busy having an actual career that's > supernatural. right now he's busy being negan on the walking dead.

honestly i hope he shows up in the series finale... that's my best bet.

also, this yellow eyed demon now has a "sister" who's interested in lucifer's misguided cumshot [kid] so we have another player set up for later in the season.

so how will they save castiel.... you know they aint gonna let him die! c'mon crowley!

whelp guess the boys got Michael's Lance now....and they just left it their for Crowley to pick up...

dont worry, crowley just broke it to save castiel.... i guess he aint too bitter about season 6 / purgatory anymore, huh? =P

that shit was good enough for its own season desu

>mfw a prince of hell thinks he can beat the winchesters

>be a prince of hell
>have telekinesis, pyrokinesis and probably black magic
>fuck it I will just fight them like a puny mortal with a magic lance

Lucifer had a baby, is it grown or a baby that will pull an amara?? What happened to lucifer is he back in his cage?

Princes of hell? That sounds like knights of hell recycled.

oh look it's another winchester keeps a secret episode

seriously, that is getting old. what is it with these people and their secrets

its probably a baby that pulls an amara... it'd be boring if it was just a baby/macguffin for multiple seasons. my guess is that it's born and some magic happens and then lucifer shows up outta nowhere [like a RKO] and has a natural vessel in the baby, maybe ~25-50% nerfed so he isnt an archangel but "what's the extent of his powers?"

also lol @ the clerks/frasier style titles in this episode. british men of letters setting up ma winchester to fail.... how are these mofos gonna get taken out? you know they aint gonna like ma winchester threatening/promising them like she is now =D

oh shit ma winchester is giving the colt to the british men of letters? WTF BITCH!

IT'S THE COLT IT'S THE COLT IT'S THE COLT!!

Oh shit the colt is back

>Colt is back in play

This is true. They could have fleshed that out a lot but instead they wanted to show how powerful lucifer was but now lucifer seems so weak since he lost against amara.

Can someone post a pic of this prince of hell pls.

was that old Lucifer? sounded like him

>dukes of haphazard

oh lucifer, you cheeky monkey

IT'S MARK

and look at him doing that corrupting in his cage

so what are the 5 things it can't kill? I'm gonna assume gods and angels is two of them.

>y guess is that it's born and some magic happens and then lucifer shows up outta nowhere [like a RKO] and has a natural vessel in the baby

WELL HEY WHO CALLED LUCIFER OUTTA NOWHERE LIKE A RKO!?!? only ?? is it pellegrino, is it rick springfield, or who did they get to play him?

Lucifer and Michael already confirmed

the last three are likely God, Amara and Death

Damn and the original Lucy is back, never liked the Rick Springfield one.

Winchesters have 0 problems killing death

I'm assuming killing the reaper will come into play soon as a cosmic ripple they mentioned 2 episodes ago

Too easy, I feel like they would roll all the archangels together, and the forth thing be something we don't know of.

It took Death's own scythe to get the job done

the rest were just mook reapers, nothing special

Oh is death still dead?

pellegrino must have been busy last season / this season beyond cameos. obviously he's the #1 lucifer in SPN without a doubt, but he probably has other work to do.

someday i'd love to see michael somehow get a hold of dean and become a problem for the world/universe/etc. we got to see sam as lucifer, we gotta see dean as michael.

I really hope the British MoL get royally BTFO before the season is over. I hate those smug limey bastards

seemed like peligino, which will make me happy as hell. love that guy as lucifer

makes sense if it's pellegrino. he'll probably have like 2-3 episodes tops [including the finale] as some kind of "special guest star" deal.

you know they'd ideally wanna have him around as much as they did in season 5, but you figure the guy's still working [is he a series regular somewhere?] so that's why they had him cameo last season b4 having castiel play lucifer for the 2nd half of the season last year [before all the "lucifer of the week" shenanigans this season, which is theoretically interesting as a concept--- having lucifer "Explore" different roles as rock stars and presidents and priests and whatnot, but really you can tell taht's when they came up with when they found out pellegrino wasn't available beyond a cameo/one-shot]

of course they will dude. they started off the season wanting to kill the winchesters and now they're sending ma winchester + the boys after supercharged turbodemons all willy nilly? clearly they wanna have an "oopsie" moment and claim plausible deniability, but you know what the score is.

>inb4 ma winchester slipped them a fake/replica colt [while legit stealing the real one so any MoL intel backs up that's the legit colt] and at some point when they're backed in a corner and need the colt to save their ass.... LOL NO!

i still can't help but think that mary is playing the british MoL to try and take them down from "inside" she'll probably end up sacrificing herself to take them out in the season finale

a lot of it's just budget constraints. there's all kind of detailed rules in sag that dictate minimum salary based on appearances based on episode and time on camera. so they have to juggle that shit. that's why so many eps of twd go off on side characters and don't show new scenes from all the different groups of main characters.

i like the idea of making the bongs the big bads of the season (well aside from Lucifer of course). They could have gone an easy route and done something with nazis since they've had some history with nazis even before that lame hitler episode earlier this season.

Currently watching Season 11, what the fuck is worse than a literal primordial being for them to worry about in Season 12?
I don't care about spoilers.

Lucifer. He's still a tough SOB

And to a lesser degree the british men of letters

isn't red eyes just for crossroads deal makers?

I'm surprised they never brought back that antichrist kid who was in one of the earlier episodes. That plot would've been retarded but still significantly less retarded than the shit they have going on now.

If they ever decide to bring Michael back, I hope they get Matt Cohen to play him again. They've dealt with alternate reality/time travel stuff before, so it's not like they couldn't pull off getting younger John Winchester's body again.

Is Jim Beaver still on this show? He's kinda a one note actor. Sorta brings it down for me.

I prefer to believe he's taken a holiday and isn't even mad because in the first time since forever nobody's up his ass about things.

Not really, but he's appeared in each of the past 4 seasons at least once.

I think dropping it at season 5 is the only reasonable thing to do.

Demon Dean and Cain were legibly great shit.

Also Weekend at Bobby's and Baby are GOAT episodes.