>when Cricket walks in

this

>ywn feed your daughter your daddy cock

why live

I don't get it, why was he upset?

I never knew my dad.

u a nig?

Wanna become a male stripper with me?

Dee got revenge on some jabroni that tried to shit on her by having him strip and thrust in to his daughter's face. Dee btfo everyone

He didn't look old enough to have daughter of that age. I was expecting like a 6 year old if she was appearing in the episode.

I thought it was really funny, desu.
I actually laughed out loud, or lol'd.

I though he looked late 30s so wasn't too crazy. Expecting 6? How sheltered is your life?

THICC

"I'm going to reunite you with your daughter."
I thought, "Oh, no."

what annoys me about this new season is how it still tries to be edgy. don't get me wrong, it is, but it's like... a safer form of edginess. they're offensive, but toned way the fuck back. really makes me think.

more estrogen in the writing team

>safer edge?
Frank saying niggers and cunt 20 times

Frank isn't saying edgy shit. He's saying dumb shit

Not really, there is an upcoming episode where Frank and Dee go on #Daughterswap

I saw that coming when Dee said she was reuniting him with his daughter.

This season is so much better than last

What is the edgy stuff they used to do then? Can't get much more edgy than blacking up

It really is. Aside from Mac and Dennis move to the suburbs, last season was extremely weak and I thought the show should just end right there. They're at least redeeming themselves with this season and going out on a high note.

they have been renewed for at least another season after this its no ending any time soon

Hi Charlie

anything the mcpoyles did was weirder than this

Ye, Get in my belly donkey

I thought it was good to see Dee succeed in getting revenge like this. Hilarious

Daddy and the Boy was great.