The Cringe Lebowski

Just a remainder that if The Big Lebowski is your favourite movie then you're more likely than not a chronic masturbating, no job, no gf NEET.

But don't take my word for it
>google The Dude Cosplay
>post autistic neckbeards

They ain't hurtin anybody man

do you look like the other lebowski? cause you're sure acting like him right now man.

I have all 4. Proven wrong OP

Well OP I found this, is my job done?

you're not wrong, you're just an asshole

Prove it

Same. My gf is sleeping beside me right now.

I work in Temecula, come down to meet me

>chronic masturbating, no job, no gf NEET.
I am these things, not going to watch this movie though because it looks obnoxious

It's weird how no one seems to realise The Dude is a total fucking loser.

The whole point is that he's a loser. He's still fulfilled in his life. He's zen, man.

nah it's pretty comfy

your posts are more cringe to be honest. you really have an axe to grind about this movie

That's the reason why Big Lebowski chose loser Lebowski for the job, since it was all a scam from the very beginning. The conclusion to the movie is The Dude coming to that realization.

Nonetheless he's so cool (like, calm and willing to move on) about it that it's endearing to a lot of people, even if they aren't slovenly themselves. It's okay to like people with lifestyles you may not agree with, not everybody can be a winner broseph.

>not everybody can be a winner broseph.
tell that to my mom

It's hilarious because the guys that this autist is getting so worked up over wouldn't even care that he's obsessed with them because they're so chill, whereas this autist gets flustered daily over their chillness.

The Dude is a NEET who just likes to bowl and relax, his life is actually very comfy, he doesn't judge anyone else so why judge him?

Exactly man
These fascists don't realise that happiness doesn't come from your job or money but from Jerking your dick to red bare skin husk while the normies are at work.

I take comfort in knowing that people like us are taking it easy in such a rushed world

Good point
>You're not allowed to be relaxed and comfortable in your own skin or with your life! Wahh you should be mad and bitter at everything and everyone!
>Everyone who isn't who I deem as a success is a reddit browsing normie loser!
>Mommy, get me more Cheetos!

Why are you so butthurt?

I'd much rather jerk off than go to work.

Pay no attention to this fascist if he had it his way everyone would just be a regular shmuck wageslave.
Some people never truly live and experience what pot and no work can do for you.
That coupled with masturbating until I Indian burn my dick and then going bowling is the best pleasure in the world.

I salute my white Russian to you good sir

>Some people never truly live and experience what pot and no work can do for you.

A sad truth.

Go with the flow, man.

>Tfw when Big Lebowski was always my favourite movie.
>Tfw these threads kill my self esteem
>Tfw no job, no gf, no friends

This is all a troll right bros??
I've liked this movie ever since I was 14
Can your favourite movie really determine your life?

Well thats just like your opinion man

Are you happy user?

/thread

Every single day is suffering
Pic related is me at last year's Dragon Con

That's just like your opinion, man.
Seriously though, what's up with this meme? Why now?

Because younger kids don't see the appeal of the film.

Calm down user, you're being very undude right now.

You are exactly right.

If I could, I would live the life of the dude. Just have three friends, bowl all day and chill all night. That's my dream man.

>Just a remainder that if The Big Lebowski is your favourite movie then you're more likely than not a chronic masturbating, no job, no gf NEET

no, because in that movie they talk down on people with that lifestyle, and we don't like to hear that, we like movies that glorify loneliness and make us feel special and above normies when in reality we're just losers like The Dude.

Amen

Its the worst coen too

>being this mad
Calmer than you are.