*tags the only paki in the thread* edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dlTdUvfZClQ?t=8m48s
youtube.com/watch?v=O3V-C6cqk1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ItM0UubUYyo
youtube.com/watch?v=F5RAMnwXeW0
youtube.com/watch?v=mCBPrlQYLOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember in the last thread when that mong didn't understand Matthew 5:17?

lmao

big in japan is a good song

latex

remember in every thread where you're a redditspacing lefty prick who nobody likes?

This is all but a ruse to push forward internet censorship and mass surveillance systems. I guarantee over the next couple of days you'll hear May talk about how the government needs access to encrypted conversations.

atheism is the default position
people who make a big deal out of it are pseudo-oppressed sjw wankers
people who don't agree with it are dribbling morons

Dont think that i came to destroy the law or the prophets. I didnt come to destroy but fulfil

So how does one fulfil the law of killing benders?

don't agree with it

was up to 6 am watching cooking shows

would make a nice feast for tonight but probably cant be arsed anyway

>atheism is the default position
>people who make a big deal out of it are pseudo-oppressed sjw wankers
>people who don't agree with it are dribbling morons

was there another terrorist attack lads?
im a bit all over the place today

Fuck racism! The cowards excuse!
I'd like to think consider myself a calm and unviolent individual and takes a lot to get me going but racism is my number 1 hate and I can't sit back without doing anything!
I was confronted by this dilemma whilst returning from the gym when an uneducated scummy individual was dishing out abuse at young Muslim guys returning home. I told him to shut up or fuck off but this didn't stop him so after a heated convo I hit the guy and removed him from the bus. I'm not proud of the last action but sometimes it's needed when a stubborn and ignorant individual keeps going making over people feel angry and uncomfortable.
Feel sorry for everyone who was on the bus feeling uncomfortable by both our actions.
It's the 21st century and racism is still big. Fuck sake humans leave it out.

found him lmao

We don't. Jesus fulfilled the laws. Finish reading Matthew 5 and then get back to us.

Is this actually true? or it just an easy get likes quick pic?

reminds me of a skinner Alexander Jahans

yes

that third sentence is exactly something the pseudo-oppressed sjw wankers would say

failsworth never has any terrorist attacks

as well as everyone else

Annihilated Australia

So he defacto destroyed it youre just giving the word destroyed a different name

oh you're bating? nevermind

glad that gay people in australia will finally have equal rights to everyone else. I expect mosques to be forced to perform gay marriages any day now

Quite funny really.
This. He's talking about the commandments.
>"Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands "
>21 “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder,[a] and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister[b][c] will be subject to judgment.
Yeah he's totally talking about killing cuckolds in the old testament when he goes on to say do not murder.
Fedora tippers don't know The Bible outside of what they learnt in R.E.. Literal childs who have never read the book that laid down western civ.
Not an argument. You're the lefty if you don't atleast respect Christianity. You wouldn't be having the luxuries of western civ without it. You also wouldn't have education.
> Church scholars preserved literacy in Western Europe following the Fall of the Western Roman Empire.[1] During the Middle Ages, the Church rose to replace the Roman Empire as the unifying force in Europe. Many of Europe's universities were also founded by the church at that time. Many historians state that universities and cathedral schools were a continuation of the interest in learning promoted by monasteries.
>"Throughout its long history, the Christian Church has been a major source of social services like schooling and medical care; inspiration for art, culture and philosophy; and influential player in politics and religion. In various ways it has sought to affect Western attitudes to vice and virtue in diverse fields"
>The Bible and Christian theology have also strongly influenced Western philosophers and political activists.
I'm not a christian at all but everyday I am thankful we live in a christian civ and not an atheist one (no such thing, atheists have never built a civ)

the week's toil is nearly at an end

I'm not ba-ting
it's very difficult to understand how you might have been hoodwinked into believing in a sky daddy just because a 1650 year old book said he exists

*does a think*

If you fulfill a task, you don't destroy the task, you imbecile.

story circling the news here
>woman goes to party or something at hotel
>shes drunk af going in and gets talking to a stranger and after 10 mins talking she follows him up to his room
>he leaves her there
>another man comes in and rapes her
They've been discussing it on the radio and stuff and one radio host said something to the effect of
"I know its terrible whats happened and I'm not taking any of the blame away from the rapist, BUT what was she thinking getting drunk as fuck, going somewhere where she knew nobody and then following a stranger away from the party"
Hes after losing his radio show for victim blaming. What is the world coming to these days lads

Ah yes, moving to iceland is truely a choice tailored for me now with a slight detour in various Scandinavian countries.

Most " white " Americans have negro and Semitic admixture

*shows solidarity*

7am sharp on monday, wagie

>21 “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder,[a] and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister[b][c] will be subject to judgment.
Lol, I can't wait to see the mental gymnastics you pull here. He clearly states after that passage of fulfilling the law of the OT (he's talking about the commandments btw) not to murder and murdering cuckolds is wrong and gays. He is talking about fulfilling the commandments and he says he has not come to abolish the OT laws because he says that is wrong to kill gays and that the OT was wrong in that regard hence why he goes on to say do not murder and then says follow the commandments.

knew we'd make it

>le work is so bad xDD
try being unemployed for a week

churches and that are nice but imagine if in the medieval period people had put all that time, money and effort into building things that were actually useful. How much further ahead would we be by now?

thats quite a class divide fucking hell

The entire rest of Matthew 5 is Him talking about other Commandments. How people don't understand it yet is beyond me.

How do you fulfil a law besides following it?

If youre saying fulfil means to just supersede you need to stop reading the bible and go back to oxford dictionaries

yum yum yum

lads if you want to discuss fiction books can you go to /lit/ please

ghastly

lol

Does /lit/ even read?

They're fedora tipping wankers that have only ever read passages from the bible that they saw on r/atheism and haven't saw the whole picture of the verses they cherry pick

bit wet out

what's the friday night plan lads?

eating wotsits lads
mmmmm

Babbies first r/atheism joke. You should post this on reddit you'd get mega upboats my fellow redditor! I lmaoed so hard I fell off my specially designed chair for my obesity haha!

atheists getting BTFO ITT

any brockhampton man in?

>Pound soars to post-brexit high

oh no brexit was a mistake waa

cringing at christcucks

Codeine, lots of codeine

>haven't saw

Its still not as high as it was before though

1. Queer
2. Junky
3. Gummy
4. Summer
5. Sweet

don't envy your poos tomorrow lad

can i suck your fingers clean afterwards?

You are still in the EU as of yet. Expect a fall when you actually leave it.

FINISHED MY WOTSITS ALREADY
THEY'RE SO TASTY
sorry already done it

>soars
only a little bit

it's still shit compared to 2007 and 2015 levels

>Adding haven't

what does codeine do to your poo?
pakis go home

just reinstalled world of warcraft

How the fuck can you not grasp this? Jesus literally spends the next 30 lines of Matthew 5 directly contradicting Old Testament law. You're an imbecile.

business idea: christian nationalism

reminder that Jesus was real, what is in dispute is whether he actually did anything supernatural

>what does codeine do to your poo?
makes them like concrete. spiky, flesh-tearing concrete.

america already has that

ooer
does eating lots of fibre help?

upvoted

Business idea: sell solidarity to lefties

>read what a psychopath is and what traits they have

oh so that's what I am
and my mum too
haha nice

things i like:
flowers
tea
the country of Wales

c:

How about plain old nationalism and actually get a grip on your country's borders and stop importing sand niggers by the dozens?

youtu.be/dlTdUvfZClQ?t=8m48s

england looks more cringe than America desu wtf

imagine living in the age of your country where murder would be on the news for a week

now it's just everyday business

todays pc hacks arc videos

youtube.com/watch?v=O3V-C6cqk1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ItM0UubUYyo
youtube.com/watch?v=F5RAMnwXeW0
youtube.com/watch?v=mCBPrlQYLOw

That "tea" could do with a splash more milk lad

>tea needs milk and sugar to make it palatable
>coffee can be drunk on its own

hmm

alri moses

they believe Europeans are the lost tribe of zion and that the rapture wont start till all jews die

>self-diagnosis
literally Tumblr
fuck off Coldsteel

coffee is a rasheed drink

love wales

simple as

Is this t-true?

don't think I do actually

*sips coffee*
alright fellas? haha

>come back to /brit/ after a few months
>you're still torturing this schizo